Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,668 members, 7,837,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

A Rebuttal Of Sahara Reporters' story on the Buratai UAE Property Portfolio - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Rebuttal Of Sahara Reporters' story on the Buratai UAE Property Portfolio (4043 Views)

Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) / Omoyele Sowore Of Sahara Reporters Released / Photo: See The Buratai Savings Account Form & Why He Got 2 Houses In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Rebuttal Of Sahara Reporters' story on the Buratai UAE Property Portfolio by bugzy84: 10:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
deji68:
op, dont get your point,..... is "Timeshare" free? .The 30k u mentioned for a small property in Dubai is not affordable for an honest army General even if he is living on Kulikuli all year round cool cool cool

Timeshares aren't free and my intention hasn't been to say they are.

I'll honestly say I don't know how much the lowest timeshares cost. I used $30K as that's a figure a Nigerian seller of timeshares mentioned to me 3 years ago. I found out he wasn't straight so I stopped taking his calls.

I'm trying to find out what army colonels and above earn as basic on a monthly basis. I don't know what bonuses they get for hazard pay accommodation etc.

As mentioned earlier, the alleged evidence has enough for a good lawyer to discredit.

I'll email the first group tomorrow and find out their rates.
Re: A Rebuttal Of Sahara Reporters' story on the Buratai UAE Property Portfolio by deji68: 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
maybe Sahara evidence is questionable... but the guy admitted that the paid for the properties with is savings timeshare or no timeshare.....the fund involved is beyond is earning that is the bottomline..
bugzy84:

I'll honestly say I don't know how much they cost. I used $30K as that's a figure a Nigerian seller of timeshares mentioned to me 3 years ago. I found out he wasn't straight so I stopped taking his calls.

I'm trying to find out what senior army colonels and above earn as basic on a monthly basis.

As mentioned earlier, the alleged evidence has enough for a good lawyer to discredit.

Re: A Rebuttal Of Sahara Reporters' story on the Buratai UAE Property Portfolio by Ejanla07: 12:21am On Jun 30, 2016
bugzy84:
http://saharareporters.com/2016/06/27/general-buratai-bought-second-dubai-property-days-after-appointment-chief-army-staff

I wonder how Sahara Reporters think their so-called evidence proves Buratai's outright ownership of the property. Sahara Reporters need to authenticate their evidence. I'm no journalist or lawyer but can spot gaps in their article a good lawyer will mercilessly expose in a libel case.
I live in Dubai and one of the timeshares in question is in the Dubai Marina which is about 20 minutes from me by car. The Dubai property market is carved into areas owned by big property holding companies such as EMAAR, Nakheel, Majid Al Futtaim and DAMAC Properties; if Buratai was buying a property outright in the Dubai Marina area he'd most likely have bought it from EMAAR who own the land and properties in the Marina and downtown areas. Majid Al Futtaim own the Al Barsha area where Mall of the Emirates is situated and Nakheel own the Palm Jumeirah. This emirate is all about cartels that own land and properties; TFG is not in the same league as these premier developers mentioned earlier who own the best real estate in Dubai.

The second piece of 'evidence' claims it's for the 2nd property he allegedly bought after being appointed COAS by PMB in 2015 yet there are dates showing 'payments' before PMB's swearing-in in May 2015. How's that possible?

Our press needs to raise its game!

Hallas (that's all in Arabic)

u didn't make sense bro
Re: A Rebuttal Of Sahara Reporters' story on the Buratai UAE Property Portfolio by dustmalik: 12:30am On Jun 30, 2016
Ejanla07:

u didn't make sense bro
If you put your wailing brain aside for a moment, you'll understand the OP's point.

2 Likes

Re: A Rebuttal Of Sahara Reporters' story on the Buratai UAE Property Portfolio by Ejanla07: 12:44am On Jun 30, 2016
dustmalik:

If you put your wailing brain aside for a moment, you'll understand the OP's point.

who ask you

Re: A Rebuttal Of Sahara Reporters' story on the Buratai UAE Property Portfolio by bugzy84: 1:01am On Jun 30, 2016
Ejanla07:

u didn't make sense bro

Or you didn't understand what I posted ..bro
Re: A Rebuttal Of Sahara Reporters' story on the Buratai UAE Property Portfolio by monitoragent: 1:38am On Jun 30, 2016
Buratai must tell us the sources of the funds[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: A Rebuttal Of Sahara Reporters' story on the Buratai UAE Property Portfolio by Nobody: 5:16am On Jun 30, 2016
The OP just wanted you guys to know that he knows Dubai very well. He had nothing else to say.

Burutai, or whatever his name is, as accepted that he owns those properties.

Very shameful OP.
Re: A Rebuttal Of Sahara Reporters' story on the Buratai UAE Property Portfolio by bugzy84: 10:53am On Jun 30, 2016
monitoragent:
Buratai must tell us the sources of the funds[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]

I think so. Let's hear what he's got to say.
Re: A Rebuttal Of Sahara Reporters' story on the Buratai UAE Property Portfolio by bugzy84: 11:02am On Jun 30, 2016
Billyonaire:
The OP just wanted you guys to know that he knows Dubai very well. He had nothing else to say.

Burutai, or whatever his name is, as accepted that he owns those properties.

Very shameful OP.

This is the funniest comment I've ever read grin

For your information I may be Buratai's son or relative or Buratai himself grin.
Re: A Rebuttal Of Sahara Reporters' story on the Buratai UAE Property Portfolio by MrsLalasticlala: 11:58am On Jun 30, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
grin OL Boy, wait o, what am I seeing? This is FTC O, Oluwa don pick my call. I must buy house for Dubai with the money Oga Seun go wire me for this FTC.

Meanwhile,

Abeg Wailers should go and jump into Lagos Lagoon joor.

I wonder why these Wailing Ugandan Ipod yoots are so evil like this.

Do they know the price of snakes in the international market?

Buratai has the biggest snake farm in Africa and I can tell you that one barrel of snakes is more expensive than 100 barells of crude oil.

If in doubt ask Lalasticlala who is a part time snake bunkerer.

---STOP WINCH-HUNTING BURATAI---

SAI BURATAI
SAI BUHARI
SAI NO KWARAPSHUN

cool I want to be like Buratai when I grow up. cool

He's not a snake bunkerer. He's a responsible young man, thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Now In Control Of 19 Out Of 36 States. Full List / See What Saraki Did As He Bows Out / I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.