Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Runs Girl Posts The Huge Amount Of Money She And Friends Made From Sugar Daddies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Runs Girl Posts The Huge Amount Of Money She And Friends Made From Sugar Daddies (3048 Views)

HIV Positive Man Saved From Homosexuality And Sugar Daddies / Runs Girl Posts The Huge Amount Of Money She And Friends Made From Sugar Daddies / If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Runs Girl Posts The Huge Amount Of Money She And Friends Made From Sugar Daddies by new247: 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
Vietnamese-Chinese Twitter user Tram shared a screenshot which shows the large amount of money she claims she and her friends made from their sugar daddies in two days. If I hear...! -

Source
http://www.dianaplay.com/2016/06/runs-girl-posts-huge-amount-of-money.html

Re: Runs Girl Posts The Huge Amount Of Money She And Friends Made From Sugar Daddies by ronald4ever(m): 9:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
And her point is? undecided
Re: Runs Girl Posts The Huge Amount Of Money She And Friends Made From Sugar Daddies by OscaZee: 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
hmm,so?
Re: Runs Girl Posts The Huge Amount Of Money She And Friends Made From Sugar Daddies by new247: 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
OscaZee:
hmm,so?
What
Re: Runs Girl Posts The Huge Amount Of Money She And Friends Made From Sugar Daddies by new247: 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
ronald4ever:
And her point is? undecided
Don't know for her oh
Re: Runs Girl Posts The Huge Amount Of Money She And Friends Made From Sugar Daddies by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
Actually they deserve it. You won't believe many ladies (even in some marriages) still believe that allowing ur guy to access you regularly will make you appear cheap to him wheras its d other way round..men are glued to ladies who make sex appear everyday as if the men haven't touched them for months (as in u sleep with them everyday but each time u see them, there's always something fresh about their body). When I see such a girl who makes my sexual fantansy a reality, I can spend any amount for her.
Re: Runs Girl Posts The Huge Amount Of Money She And Friends Made From Sugar Daddies by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
This is news?
Re: Runs Girl Posts The Huge Amount Of Money She And Friends Made From Sugar Daddies by new247: 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Actually they deserve it. You won't believe many ladies (even in some marriages) still believe that allowing ur guy to access you regularly will make you appear cheap to him wheras its d other way round..men are glued to ladies who make sex appear everyday as if the men haven't touched them for months (as in u sleep with them everyday but each time u see them, there's always something fresh about their body). When I see such a girl who makes my sexual fantansy a reality, I can spend any amount for her.

They would just dry you
Re: Runs Girl Posts The Huge Amount Of Money She And Friends Made From Sugar Daddies by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
new247:

They would just dry you
Na today? That's for me to bother about anyway, not you. D sugardaddies aren't complaining
Re: Runs Girl Posts The Huge Amount Of Money She And Friends Made From Sugar Daddies by new247: 10:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Na today? That's for me to bother about anyway, not you. D sugardaddies aren't complaining
Hmmm sugar daddy

1 Like

Re: Runs Girl Posts The Huge Amount Of Money She And Friends Made From Sugar Daddies by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 30, 2016
Owuya... Iffai hear!!

Re: Runs Girl Posts The Huge Amount Of Money She And Friends Made From Sugar Daddies by OscaZee: 4:10am On Jun 30, 2016
new247:

What

i only implied what precedent is she setting for posting what she made from a sugar daddy..
Re: Runs Girl Posts The Huge Amount Of Money She And Friends Made From Sugar Daddies by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 30, 2016
Unless they got someone like Pablo Escobar

2 Likes

Re: Runs Girl Posts The Huge Amount Of Money She And Friends Made From Sugar Daddies by new247: 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
sauceny:
Unless they got someone like Pablo Escobar
Whose pablo
Re: Runs Girl Posts The Huge Amount Of Money She And Friends Made From Sugar Daddies by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
new247:

Whose pablo
yeah
Re: Runs Girl Posts The Huge Amount Of Money She And Friends Made From Sugar Daddies by new247: 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
Re: Runs Girl Posts The Huge Amount Of Money She And Friends Made From Sugar Daddies by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 01, 2016
new247:

Whose pablo

World's richest drug baron/lord ever...Annually.
Re: Runs Girl Posts The Huge Amount Of Money She And Friends Made From Sugar Daddies by new247: 7:23am On Jul 01, 2016
sauceny:

World's richest drug baron/lord ever...Annually.

Wow shocked
Re: Runs Girl Posts The Huge Amount Of Money She And Friends Made From Sugar Daddies by edbor(m): 7:43am On Jul 01, 2016
you don't blame a girl for promoting her trade
Re: Runs Girl Posts The Huge Amount Of Money She And Friends Made From Sugar Daddies by new247: 9:34am On Jul 01, 2016
edbor:
you don't blame a girl for promoting her trade
Yeah

(1) (Reply)

Five Nigerian Prostitutes Fighting Over Customer In Italy (video) / Why Is It That Any Girl I See, I Just Think About Sex / So She Doesn't Reply Your Chats, Do No. 1 And Any Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.