Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

The Youth Corper And The Vigin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Youth Corper And The Vigin (3433 Views)

“i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper / See The Loving Bond Between This Youth Corper And Her Student / A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Youth Corper And The Vigin by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
THE YOUTH CORP AND THE VIRGIN
Episode 1
My name is Adeoluwa. There’s a saying. “What can’t kill you can make you stronger.” But the truth is action speaks louder than mere words. I don’t know how strong I will be coming out from this predicament that I have found myself. It got started about 2 years ago in my youth service year in Kogi State. There was this very good canteen not too far from Yagba East Local Government Council where I frequent often for my CDS. It was the aroma that lured me to the place, the savory of scented stew and fried meat, it was irresistible. I couldn’t just evade myself from the luscious captivity that overwhelmed me. Perhaps, a simple restrain would have changed history, would have saved me from all these.
As I entered the canteen, I grabbed a plate and stood on the queue salivating and waiting for my turn. When it got to my turn, before me was something more compelling than the meal that I expected. My eyes got locked in contact with the young lady who was serving the meal. She was beautiful beyond expression, I could hardly compose myself and it took me some few seconds to reboot. She then asked. “What food do you want sir?” In fluent English. I stuttered. “Give me ... rice N50, dodo N50 and 3 pieces of meat.” I was going to pay and she refused to collect the money. I didn’t understand the kind gesture, I then insisted and she smiled at me and said. “It's okay, it’s on me.” I then took a seat and started eating.
While I was eating, I noticed her looking at me at some instance. It drove my curiosity wild and I was eager to know her. She sounded quite polished and she looked more dignified than running a local canteen. I knew there was more toit. As I was done, I went to meet her and said to her. “Thank you very much. My name is Adeoluwa, can I know your name?” She giggled and said “My name is Tope.” As we both smiled at each other like teens gripped in some high school crush. So I left the place hoping to return the following day.
I got to my rented room and I was still thinking of Tope. She was average height, dark skinned and very attractive. Her curves were at the right angle and her bursts were an eye candy. I knew I needed companion to quench my lust while I served my country in the beautiful State of Kogi and Tope just happened to fit into the picture. Being a nerd and a slacker isn’t a thing to be proud of. I had only had sex once, thanks to Seun who took me Clubbing, then some chic agreed to get down with me and at the end made me pay N4,000 ...
That wasn’t funny. I felt I needed to lay claim of my very own pet, a decision I soon regret. The following day I went to the canteen, but this time around, I went there late. Unfortunately, food had finished but the good thing was that Tope had time to spare. She was busy preparing to wash the dishes and I didn’t hesitate to assist her. She didn't want me to get my hands dirty but I insisted. I helped her in getting water and she was thrilled that a Coperr would stoop so low helping her with the dishes. Well, why wouldn’t I, it granted me the avenue to view her heavy kegs that jiggled as she was washing the dishes. Suddenly her mother appeared from a distance, Tope sighted her and she said to me. “Please hide, don’t let her see you ....
Re: The Youth Corper And The Vigin by hannah55(f): 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
Next episode pls.
Re: The Youth Corper And The Vigin by ITbomb(m): 11:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
fast forward to where you touch the boobs, I love those part
Re: The Youth Corper And The Vigin by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 30, 2016
THE YOUTH CORP AND THE VIRGIN
Episode 2
Tope sighted her and she said to me, “please hide, don’t let her see you.” I then hid behind the canteen and after about 15 minutes she left the place. Tope then came to meet me and said “sorry about it.” I then said. “Its’s okay, no sweat. Your mum is strict right?” She said. “No she’s not. I am preparing for JAMB exams and seeing me with a guy would upset her.” I then said to her. “Then why are you here working in the canteen? You should be attending lessons now.” She said, “my elder sister is not feeling too fine and she’s the one in charge of the canteen. Yesterday was my first day here.” I asked her. “What course do you intend to study?” She said. “Biochemistry.” I said to her. “I finished with a first class in Chemical Engineering. if you need any assistance I will be glad to help you.” She said. “Wow, that will be nice. I have a problem with chemistry and physics. You must be a genius.” I laughed and said. “No I am not, I just love to read my books alot. It takes hard work and persistence to be successful. My dad is a professor and my mum is a Judge, they really encouraged me.” We finished cleaning up and I decided to walk her home which she agreed.
As we walked, we talked about our families and she opened up about the challenges she faced gaining admission, being the only child amongst her siblings privileged to attend higher institution. I was so bent in making her pass her JAMB and I promised her I would teach her through. I convinced her to tell her mum she needed to prepare for her exams and that she won’t be able to continue with the running of the canteen. The mum eventually succmbed and she got a replacement. I made an arrangement with Tope, for her to be coming to my place 4:00pm Mondays to Fridays and 1:000pm on Saturdays, which she agreed. My intentions were sincere, but with a little thoughts of side
attraction. In spite of being attracted to her, I wanted her more than anything to pass her JAMB exams this time around ....
To be continued
Re: The Youth Corper And The Vigin by MilesLamar(m): 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
angry if u believe dis story, then you will believe dt buhari is still a virgin.
Re: The Youth Corper And The Vigin by ted1741: 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
Recircled tori

(1) (Reply)

My Mistress’ Sons / Woman Attacks Boyfriend In His Sleep For Refusing To Have Sex With Her / Nigeria Slay Queen Collapse After Finishing Full Bottle Of Alcohol (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.