Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

How Many Times Do I Have To Convince A Lady To Go On A Date With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Times Do I Have To Convince A Lady To Go On A Date With Me (621 Views)

N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Times Do I Have To Convince A Lady To Go On A Date With Me by olendave(m): 11:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
pls I would like you to share your feelings about the topic. thank you.
Re: How Many Times Do I Have To Convince A Lady To Go On A Date With Me by hemartins(m): 11:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
Once

If you do it right the first time.
Re: How Many Times Do I Have To Convince A Lady To Go On A Date With Me by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 30, 2016
The first response is actually correct however my personal experience is different. From age 16 - 24 it was as many times possible with requests getting lower the more I aged. At 30 upwards it's now once, sometimes I lose interest for no reason whatsoever.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times Do I Have To Convince A Lady To Go On A Date With Me by marshalcarter: 12:20am On Jun 30, 2016
Maybe 30 tyms grin
Re: How Many Times Do I Have To Convince A Lady To Go On A Date With Me by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:22am On Jun 30, 2016
ForeverYoung197

....How many times re u xpectin me 2 showcase dz tin of mine....
Re: How Many Times Do I Have To Convince A Lady To Go On A Date With Me by czarr(m): 12:23am On Jun 30, 2016
You don't have to 'convince' her undecided
Just ask her,if you have to convince someone to go on a date with you it means she isn't all that attracted to you.

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do I Have To Convince A Lady To Go On A Date With Me by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:25am On Jun 30, 2016
czarr:
Just ask her,if you have to convince someone to go on a date with you it means she isn't all that attracted to you.

Ur brain dy dia

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do I Have To Convince A Lady To Go On A Date With Me by KINGinVAHALA: 12:26am On Jun 30, 2016
charix:
The first response is actually correct however my personal experience is different. From age 16 - 24 it was as many times possible with requests getting lower the more I aged. At 30 upwards it's now once, sometimes I lose interest for no reason whatsoever.

No need stating mine, you just said my mind bro.

Hi sweetheart, good pm @yeneehk
Re: How Many Times Do I Have To Convince A Lady To Go On A Date With Me by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:28am On Jun 30, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
ForeverYoung197

....How many times re u xpectin me 2 showcase dz tin of mine....

Lol. grin OK but you never show anything to me yet but I can see your naughtiness on the other threads wink why not show me now. I'm waiting.
Re: How Many Times Do I Have To Convince A Lady To Go On A Date With Me by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 30, 2016
olendave:
pls I would like you to share your feelings about the topic.
thank you.
Dude stop convincing her with words,when you can confuse her with money....Rent Loyalty and enjoy while it lasts, although u realize nothing lasts forever..so ditch love and axquire lust
Re: How Many Times Do I Have To Convince A Lady To Go On A Date With Me by Oliviaxx(f): 1:49am On Jun 30, 2016
3 times tops
Re: How Many Times Do I Have To Convince A Lady To Go On A Date With Me by foolinlove(f): 8:45am On Jun 30, 2016
czarr:

Ask once then leave the poor woman alone.

If you respect her then you'll respect her feelings instead of thinking what you want is more important than what she wants.
Re: How Many Times Do I Have To Convince A Lady To Go On A Date With Me by GIYAZZ(m): 8:49am On Jun 30, 2016
Oliviaxx:
3 times tops
I think once is enough if she finds you attractive.

(1) (Reply)

Love/relationship Veterans Please Help Me! / Romance Section Stinks. / My Thoughts, Analysis, Evaluation And Some Questions About Life..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.