Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Love/relationship Veterans Please Help Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love/relationship Veterans Please Help Me! (621 Views)

Is A 33 Years Old Man Love Relationship With A 17 Years Old Girl right? / 13 Attitudes To Get Rid Of For A Healthy And Happy Love Relationship / Is Sex Important In Your Love Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love/relationship Veterans Please Help Me! by ssuccess(m): 11:01am On Jul 05, 2016
I and my had a lady who we had intimate relationship together before I met 'Te mi', (meaning 'my own', that's what I call her). However, this lady started to piss me off when she started to bleach, I was warning her and protested against the surreal thing but she was adamant. Later on, she probably felt I was jealous and started to even attempt to make me more jealous by receiving and making weird phone calls, living like one who has arrived. Simultaneously, I began to withdraw from her, then I met Te Mi.
TeMi was a fresher and I in my third year, however, grew to care for her so much that I would do anything to make her happy, when I asked her out, she claimed to have a boyfriend who was in another University. I then zeroed my mind on getting a relationship from TeMi, but that didn't deter me from caring for her, I just couldn't help that.
As time went on we began to grow deep and intimate feelings for each other but we mutually agreed not to have sex as I know how terrible my post-sex relationship can be. Our intimacy grew till we became the dating models for the entire department.

THIS IS MY PROBLEM: We're on break, and the guy who is supposed to be an Ex is back appealing to her to return, being too kind a lady she's in a fix and doesn't want to hurt him and myself also. she's religious and wouldn't want to lie. She loves me but shares a blissful history with him. He's a Muslim like her, but I do not have a religion. She says she feels I'm more mature and can bear her loss more, but if she hurts him he can do anything to himself.

Guys honestly I know I sounded stupid, but can you please advise me on what to do. I appreciate you.
Re: Love/relationship Veterans Please Help Me! by emryxleena(m): 11:02am On Jul 05, 2016
in

1 Like

Re: Love/relationship Veterans Please Help Me! by ssuccess(m): 11:06am On Jul 05, 2016
thanks bro, patiently awaiting your post
Re: Love/relationship Veterans Please Help Me! by naijaboiy: 11:08am On Jul 05, 2016
It's temi that needs advise not you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Love/relationship Veterans Please Help Me! by Cutehector(m): 11:10am On Jul 05, 2016
Look she loves you. Her heart is with you already ok. You don't have to get worked up, she is the one going through that phase right now and she needs to choose between you and him. It's her problem now, not yours.

Either ways, her ex boyfriend has to deal with his issues and get over her. Just have it at the back of your mind that "pity love" doesn't last.

Relax, she is yours.

Cc: mysticgal

1 Like

Re: Love/relationship Veterans Please Help Me! by ssuccess(m): 11:16am On Jul 05, 2016
Cutehector:
Look she loves you. Her heart is with you already ok. You don't have to get worked up, she is the one going through that phase right now and she needs to choose between you and him. It's her problem now, not yours.

Either ways, her ex boyfriend has to deal with his issues and get over her. Just have it at the back of your mind that "pity love" doesn't last.

Relax, she is yours.

Cc: mysticgal

oh... thanks a lot man. I'll make sure to keep being the guy she fell in love with, but it's not being too easy, the way I'm wired, I just do not like being second choice that's why I strive to be successful.
Now I'll understand her and give her time. Thanks bro.
Perhaps I'll visit this section more often, I'm a politician but love my bae.
Re: Love/relationship Veterans Please Help Me! by Cutehector(m): 11:23am On Jul 05, 2016
ssuccess:

oh... thanks a lot man. I'll make sure to keep being the guy she fell in love with, but it's not being too easy, the way I'm wired, I just do not like being second choice that's why I strive to be successful.
Now I'll understand her and give her time. Thanks bro.
Perhaps I'll visit this section more often, I'm a politician but love my bae.
me too, I just don't like it wen I have to always prove to someone why dey should love me when the reasons are very very obvious.

All I do is to sit back let her make her choice.

Ah mean, we guys are trying so hard. We make sure we do everything to make our Lady love us, buh someone who just has an ugly past will find it difficult to appreciate our efforts.

I just pray she comes back to her senses and damn the ex because he preys on her fears that's why he is using the "suicide" or whatever ugly decision he claims he will do to himself to keep her from forgetting about him.

A girl who is strong at heart and has made up her mind will tell the ex to do his worst.

1 Like

Re: Love/relationship Veterans Please Help Me! by barackodam: 11:34am On Jul 05, 2016
Jeez, ladies at times..... angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Love/relationship Veterans Please Help Me! by AccidentalGenius: 11:38am On Jul 05, 2016
Do u want me to tell you to be by her side so she decides if she wants you or her ex? Keep washing her panties. She'll let you know when you've washed the last of it soon enough.

1 Like

Re: Love/relationship Veterans Please Help Me! by emryxleena(m): 11:39am On Jul 05, 2016
fvck.. I thought guys were meant to do d selection..what happnd to nature
Re: Love/relationship Veterans Please Help Me! by 0ubenji(m): 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
What she feels for u is LOVE..

What she feels for her Ex is PITY..
U neva seek understandin from sum1 u gv PITY LOVE, which is why u tend to do only wah mk dem feel good but not necessarily wat mks u api..IT NEVA LASTs..
Re: Love/relationship Veterans Please Help Me! by ssuccess(m): 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
Do u want me to tell you to be by her side so she decides if she wants you or her ex? Keep washing her panties. She'll let you know when you've washed the last of it soon enough.
have you ever been in love?

(1) (Reply)

Romance Section Stinks. / My Thoughts, Analysis, Evaluation And Some Questions About Life.. / Sexy Tips: 10 Sex Rules All Women Should Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.