Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,202 members, 7,867,492 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:02 PM

5 Reasons Every Man Will Want To Marry Blogger Linda Ikeji Apart From Being Rich - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Reasons Every Man Will Want To Marry Blogger Linda Ikeji Apart From Being Rich (702 Views)

'A Good Man Will Not Want To Let Me Go' - Eniola Badmus / Duncan Mighty's Source Of Wealth: "I Own A Construction Company Apart From Music / Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Every Man Will Want To Marry Blogger Linda Ikeji Apart From Being Rich by Baddestgirl(f): 6:27am On Jun 30, 2016
Linda Ikeji is a Nigerian popular blogger, one amazing humble female making it cool with her blogging career. She is creative, soft and the most influential blogger in Nigeria.

I Love Linda Ikeji and today I will analyse reasons why every man will want to marry the popular blogger apart from being rich.

1.She is very humble - you doubt it? Despite the fact That she has many haters who consider her arrogance but the truth must be told. I can remember the story of her humble beginning,she was responsible for fending for herself at the age of 17. Any lady can sleep with a man for money but come from a Christian background, she rather give up than doing so. From experience,People who started too early to struggle in life tend to be humble even after acquiring the wealth. They know what they pass through in their journey to be successful. they are very humble to the core than those born with a silver spoon.

2.She has a heart of Gold- I can remember how she was helping her blog readers financially by using a giveaway method on her blog. Any woman who can spend for the mass is really rare to find. giving to the needy shows that she can sacrifice just for the happiness of anyone. she is just naturally blessed.

3.she hate being intimated- countless time, haters have tried to drag her name through the mud in order to bring her down, but I understand that if peace is being silenced or intimidated at the face of injustice, she reject peace. Therefore any man who will be lucky to have her should not worry. she is a fighter, she will stand up for her right . remember that having a fighter as a wife is the best thing that will ever happen to a man.
source:http://www.baddestgirl.com/2016/06/5-reasons-why-every-man-will-want-to.html

Re: 5 Reasons Every Man Will Want To Marry Blogger Linda Ikeji Apart From Being Rich by youngest85(m): 6:47am On Jun 30, 2016
just wait 4 my counter thread....
Re: 5 Reasons Every Man Will Want To Marry Blogger Linda Ikeji Apart From Being Rich by Baddestgirl(f): 6:53am On Jun 30, 2016
AM WAITING OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...PHEWWWW
Re: 5 Reasons Every Man Will Want To Marry Blogger Linda Ikeji Apart From Being Rich by dammytosh: 7:03am On Jun 30, 2016
She is really humble.

U are joking right ?
Re: 5 Reasons Every Man Will Want To Marry Blogger Linda Ikeji Apart From Being Rich by Baddestgirl(f): 7:05am On Jun 30, 2016
not at all. am very serious about all am saying
Re: 5 Reasons Every Man Will Want To Marry Blogger Linda Ikeji Apart From Being Rich by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 30, 2016
I like her too

4. She has been bashed countless tines for her hairy legs but she still hasn't take a razor to it. That takes a lot bruh kiss
Re: 5 Reasons Every Man Will Want To Marry Blogger Linda Ikeji Apart From Being Rich by AyamConfidence(m): 7:16am On Jun 30, 2016
the only reasoning i can marry her is because she is rich...dasall
Re: 5 Reasons Every Man Will Want To Marry Blogger Linda Ikeji Apart From Being Rich by THONZE(m): 7:30am On Jun 30, 2016
AND SHE HAS GOLDEN PUNANY THAT CAN PLAY ME ANY SONG I WANT grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons Every Man Will Want To Marry Blogger Linda Ikeji Apart From Being Rich by Luckymay(f): 7:34am On Jun 30, 2016
I'm not a man is let me just book space.
Meanwhile kindly click on the link in my signature to vote by clicking like to the photo.

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Shared Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter As She Turns A Year Older / Have Y'all Seen This Video Of Kate Henshaw Dancing Her Heart Out? / Desmond Elliott Receives Outstanding Award At Aso Rock Beauty Pageant In VI(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.