Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Uncoventional Ways To Getting A Good Job Fast! - A Must Read - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uncoventional Ways To Getting A Good Job Fast! - A Must Read (23599 Views)

Don't Give Up: After Several Rejections, I Got A Good Job / 4 Steps To Getting An Amazing Job As A Graduate With 3rd Class Or Pass Grade / Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uncoventional Ways To Getting A Good Job Fast! - A Must Read by queenfav(f): 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
kunle75:

My dear its not awlays true,i got my first job that way in this same lagos Nigeria years ago and am in my 3rd job now.

Do the unthinkable and see the result.because life is about risk...............what gives you the impression that an attempt cant change your fortune for good?

always think positive....................dont be a pessimist
Ok mr optimist..am glad u said years ago o..Not in this harsh economic climate where white garri of 100 naira a rubber is now 350...I am just being real with the facts!
Re: Uncoventional Ways To Getting A Good Job Fast! - A Must Read by kunle75(m): 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
queenfav:
Ok mr optimist..am glad u said years ago o..Not in this harsh economic climate where white garri of 100 naira a rubber is now 350...I am just being real with the facts!

Sister realist please leave your comfort zone and stop polluting the thread.

Which harsh condition are you talking about that dosn`t have its way out,please think out of the box and stop complaining joorrr,madam dearest.

years that `am talking about is just 2008 and not in the 80`s so what is the big deal,only if you will allow your mind to be fed with the right info and exercise your mind a bit,then the result is not far fetch.
Re: Uncoventional Ways To Getting A Good Job Fast! - A Must Read by successbuchi32(m): 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
This write up is too good, but how many people can do it. Most job seekers want Money not job. To explain my point more, I am a HRconsultant, each time I've opening wanted to assist some unemployed people and put call across to them, guess the type of question, HOW MUCH IS THE SALARY? Moreover this people have no work experince, they don't tink of any other thing other money (Salary) it pays to work.
Re: Uncoventional Ways To Getting A Good Job Fast! - A Must Read by xxgig(m): 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2016
lisimmo:
Good points

But working free? Won't that make your employer pay you peanuts when you eventually start getting paid?

Check my signature for dragnet, workforce etc past questions and answers
NOT AT ALL. ONCE YOU ARE EMPLOYED YOU ARE PAID IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE SALARY STRUCTURE.
Re: Uncoventional Ways To Getting A Good Job Fast! - A Must Read by TrollinStone: 9:08pm On Jul 02, 2016
Not only work for free or ask for cleaner job. Because thats why people are spending 4yrs+ in school. For every one of ur examples who got lucky there are 300 in this country starving and living broke. Anybody dt cnt pay salary doesnt need staff, do ur work urself. Will ppl not need transport fare, feeding? Yet time dt cn yield money shld be spent on free work. Nonsense.
Re: Uncoventional Ways To Getting A Good Job Fast! - A Must Read by butanep(m): 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
queenfav:
sorry o,i have not practised to the point where i can do pro bono cases..I am specialized in criminal,civil ,corporate and property law.

Youself. But have practised to collect huge money for cases. God is looking at you.

Hope you will always be there for me...

Don't think too much...

I means in terms of legal advice.
Re: Uncoventional Ways To Getting A Good Job Fast! - A Must Read by butanep(m): 9:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
TrollinStone:
Not only work for free or ask for cleaner job. Because thats why people are spending 4yrs+ in school. For every one of ur examples who got lucky there are 300 in this country starving and living broke. Anybody dt cnt pay salary doesnt need staff, do ur work urself. Will ppl not need transport fare, feeding? Yet time tht cnt yield money shld be spent on free work. Nonsense.

I tire for that Op. After 5yrs in school, I should be working free of charge. People nor go say I dae under spell .

That is the biggest depression one can get after school.
Re: Uncoventional Ways To Getting A Good Job Fast! - A Must Read by butanep(m): 9:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
successbuchi32:
This write up is too good, but how many people can do it. Most job seekers want Money not job. To explain my point more, I am a HRconsultant, each time I've opening wanted to assist some unemployed people and put call across to them, guess the type of question, HOW MUCH IS THE SALARY? Moreover this people have no work experince, they don't tink of any other thing other money (Salary) it pays to work.

What do I want before? Is it not because of money I applied to work? If I have a money plantation in my room, will I apply for the job?

Leave passion and the rest. We apply for jobs primarily because of the money.
Re: Uncoventional Ways To Getting A Good Job Fast! - A Must Read by xxgig(m): 9:28pm On Jul 02, 2016
successbuchi32:
CURRENTLY DOING YOUTH SERVICE, I JUST HOPE I CAN SAVE MONEY ENOUGH TO (AMONG OTHER THINGS) SUSTAIN ACCOMOTE ME FOR ATLEAST 3 MONTHS WHILE I INTERN OR WORK FOR FREE (OR GET MY OWN JOB) AS THE CASE MAY BE. I'LL NEED YOUR CONNECT PLEASE
Re: Uncoventional Ways To Getting A Good Job Fast! - A Must Read by TrollinStone: 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
butanep:

I tire for that Op. After 5yrs in school, I should be working free of charge. People nor go say I dae under spell .

Everybody wan do motivational speaker. If children of rich ppl can work 4 free because daddy will give them money to b living lavish, there r ppl that managed 2 go thru school, ppl that managed pocket money of less than 10,000 for years, if any pocket money at all. some r even workin while in school 2 meet their needs, will dy nt now find paying job & help their solution?
Re: Uncoventional Ways To Getting A Good Job Fast! - A Must Read by databoy247(m): 6:00am On Jul 03, 2016
butanep:

Hmmm.....Oga, its not by force. These are just ways to beat the crowd. In case you don't know, there are millions looking for a job like you. If you don't find a way to improvise, then you can keep applying for jobs like the rest and hope to get lucky in a few weeks time or a few years time. Its all about your choice and the sacrifice you are willing to make to get what you want.
Re: Uncoventional Ways To Getting A Good Job Fast! - A Must Read by butanep(m): 8:40am On Jul 03, 2016
databoy247:

Hmmm.....Oga, its not by force. These are just ways to beat the crowd. In case you don't know, there are millions looking for a job like you. If you don't find a way to improvise, then you can keep applying for jobs like the rest and hope to get lucky in a few weeks time or a few years time. Its all about your choice and the sacrifice you are willing to make to get what you want.

Who told you am looking for job? Speak for yourself. If you are looking for job, keep working free for people. You are a voluntary worker. You didn't advised them to improvised something that can generate money for them, it's working for free. Must you be a coperate worker.

You keep working for free in an organisation doesn't guarantee your place in the firm. It doesn't place you in any chance of securing job after weeks or months. It makes you look desperate to secure job at all cost and if you didn't get it, you become depressed. If you keep working for free for about six months and you can't get yourself a good shoe, hope you will be happy? Or can't even afford a good shirt. Except you are running your industrial training or there is a particular skills you want to learn from a place, the idea of working free is total crap. Who will pay your bills? Who run run your financial needs? Where will the motivation come from?

Youth should keep preparing themselves for the future. If you don't get a job, find something to do that can earn you income or learn a skill that can make you be boss of your own tomorrow. You mustn't work in a coperate firm.
Re: Uncoventional Ways To Getting A Good Job Fast! - A Must Read by abgold: 8:47am On Jul 03, 2016
Op.you try! only for a few matured mind.
Re: Uncoventional Ways To Getting A Good Job Fast! - A Must Read by databoy247(m): 8:58am On Jul 03, 2016
butanep:

Who told you am looking for job? Speak for yourself. If you are looking for job, keep working free for people. You are a voluntary worker. You didn't advised them to improvised something that can generate money for them, it's working for free. Must you be a coperate worker.

You keep working for free in an organisation doesn't guarantee your place in the firm. It doesn't place you in any chance of securing job after weeks or months. It makes you look desperate to secure job at all cost and if you didn't get it, you become depressed. If you keep working for free for about six months and you can't get yourself a good shoe, hope you will be happy? Or can't even afford a good shirt. Except you are running your industrial training or there is a particular skills you want to learn from a place, the idea of working free is total crap. Who will pay your bills? Who run run your financial needs? Where will the motivation come from?

Youth should keep preparing themselves for the future. If you don't get a job, find something to do that can earn you income or learn a skill that can make you be boss of your own tomorrow. You mustn't work in a coperate firm.

Ok i hia.....cheers.

1 Like

Re: Uncoventional Ways To Getting A Good Job Fast! - A Must Read by FrankValency(m): 10:27am On Jul 03, 2016
Caseless:
bros, election is over.
I'm advertising my siggy for those who will need my services for the upcoming Mr Nairaland contest
Re: Uncoventional Ways To Getting A Good Job Fast! - A Must Read by VivaDeAngelo(m): 6:51am On Jul 04, 2016
Lush100:

je veux etudier allemande mais je ne chercher pas allemande de class.

je alles francais. ( not sure I made sense there)

.i can see u are good bro.

I want to be bilingual (personal interest) & of course to give me edge career wise

Lol.....see you,sounding all modest. You are making loads of sense already.
Re: Uncoventional Ways To Getting A Good Job Fast! - A Must Read by Lush100(m): 4:49am On Jul 05, 2016
VivaDeAngelo:

Lol.....see you,sounding all modest. You are making loads of sense already.

ha....do u know what I went thru just to construct that sentence.... guy no ask me that French for real life... I need a patient tutor

1 Like

Re: Uncoventional Ways To Getting A Good Job Fast! - A Must Read by Ojeyi09(m): 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
'Unconventional Ways' (Unusual ways)...Working for free is Unusual/Unwonted + some other points...All ye Attackers kindly stay @the reserves seat and Leave the scoring to @databoy247!.. Thankyou
Re: Uncoventional Ways To Getting A Good Job Fast! - A Must Read by VivaDeAngelo(m): 8:18pm On Jul 11, 2016
Lush100:

ha....do u know what I went thru just to construct that sentence.... guy no ask me that French for real life... I need a patient tutor

I understand bro.
Re: Uncoventional Ways To Getting A Good Job Fast! - A Must Read by uchem2000(m): 4:49am On Jul 12, 2016
Please I like your ideas and suggestions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Quit This Job And Return Home? / Police To Recruit 120,000 Personnel / N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.