Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity (22452 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan / Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State / Strictly For Men And Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by nifton(m): 11:01am On Jul 01, 2016
AreaFada2:

Well, when it gets very bad, they create a new ID here on NL to lament their woes: my hubby has a secret family, my hubby shags his PA, my hubby shags my best friend, etc. grin cheesy Out of shame, women hardly openly admit such.

Fundamentally, we need to get one thing straight. Even though women are in serious denial. A high number of men will marry more than one wife. Or at least have a kid with another woman outside. Even if the housewife never finds out or only when the man dies. This is as sure as death.

Monogamy is wishful thinking. Only very few manage to do it throughout life.
On the flip side, about 30% of all kids belong to another man outside. So both men and women are merrily at it. cheesy

By the way, I'm NOT from a polygamous home.
Bro I share same view with ya. I am not particularly appalled by OP's essay but that cliche which goes"No matter how fit you are for ur husband,he will always cheat". Then you begin to hear stories of how their acquaintance (friends,neighbours,distant cousins etc) cheats recklessly even though the lady keeps fit. However,they also keep fit but their own husbands never cheats.
So why cry more than the bereaved or else there something hidden u r not telling.
Guy l still maintain,If ur wife cheats divorce her when you cant forgive and vice versa.(FULL STOP)

2 Likes

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by tomquest: 11:28am On Jul 01, 2016
inemani:

Are u serious?? OMG! And he was spewing thrash upandan? Chai, I give up

Ask Tay16 to post here a screenshot of the PM she's graciously lying about, simply because she's bitter over my topic (a mere discussion). Earlier on, she said it was South African girls, and here she's telling you I PM'ed her.
Don't fall cheaply for the vibes of a sick lady. Ask for proof.

Meanwhile I'm getting her reported for spreading false information, invading my privacy and generally being a sick nuisance on this forum.
Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by tomquest: 11:49am On Jul 01, 2016
Tay16:
i have some of tomquests private messages sef. The very same guy is a shameless flirt, like the people you mentioned above. Going through his thread was quite entertaining, especially when I know what he really is like off NL

And if you are lying about the alleged PM, I stand on my mother's grave to #%~<> you this day! You don't know me. You are lying and I'd earlier admonished you.

How many times have I given you the permission to post a screenshot of the PM I sent you or those I sent to "South African girls" you claimed?

I don't look for trouble, but when you consciously look for mine, get prepared for karma. Mark this day on your calendar.
Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by SisterCaro(m): 12:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
Find a man who loves you for who you are and who simply wants the best for you. I have seen all women of all shapes and sizes being cheated on. Find a man mature enough to love you and stay loyal to you.
Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by jessywake(f): 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
Abeg this is a free world that my Oga pays my bride price does not mean I suld be in bondage oooooo
As my Oga dey enjoy life dey go na as me dey enjoy dey go but don't joke with my kids I give them the best.

1 Like

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by inemani: 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
tomquest:

Ask Tay16 to post here a screenshot of the PM she's graciously lying about, simply because she's bitter over my topic (a mere discussion). Earlier on, she said it was South African girls, and here she's telling you I PM'ed her.
Don't fall cheaply for the vibes of a sick lady. Ask for proof.

Meanwhile I'm getting her reported for spreading false information, invading my privacy and generally being a sick nuisance on this forum.

Wow! This is getting interesting, I can't be entwined in this brouhaha. Oga tomquest, my hands and feet are eternally out!
Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by inemani: 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
Tay16:
you want to get me banned before i expose the cheap scam that you really are? grin Lmao okay then seek and ye shall find. Good thing i cannot be banned for posting something thats true because it wont count as defamation then smiley
Tomquest sir, pls verify by being present. I love two-sided facts
Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by 2undeajigs: 11:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
For goodness sake when will everyone get it into their thick skulls that men are polygamous is nature (from time immemorial). Monogamy has been forcefully imposed on man by society. real men always remembers to whom & where there responsibilities lies(wife & kids) before&after philandering.taking good care of your own should be your main priority in life. As for women who divorce & wreck there family because of a cheating husbands, good luck on that. A mans sexual market value only increases(if he takes care of himself) with time unlike women so therefore he would always move on easily. I am just tired of hearing people complain of the same old shit when they know that even there greatest grandfather wasn't loyal to a single spouse. Feel free to bash me all you want but u can't fight nature.even your sons would grow up with the unquenchable thirst for the pussy conquest.My real problem is with irresponsibly stupid assholes that absconded their patriarchal responsibilities just because the wanna have fun outside..
Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by tomquest: 11:23pm On Jul 01, 2016
inemani:

I don't get you...
Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by tomquest: 11:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
2undeajigs:
For goodness sake when will everyone get it into their thick skulls that men are polygamous is nature (from time immemorial). Monogamy has been forcefully imposed on man by society. real men always remembers to whom & where there responsibilities lies(wife & kids) before&after philandering.taking good care of your own should be your main priority in life. As for women who divorce & wreck there family because of a cheating husbands, good luck on that. A mans sexual market value only increases(if he takes care of himself) with time unlike women so therefore he would always move on easily. I am just tired of hearing people complain of the same old shit when they know that even there greatest grandfather wasn't loyal to a single spouse. Feel free to bash me all you want but u can't fight nature.even your sons would grow up with the unquenchable thirst for the pussy conquest.My real problem is with irresponsibly stupid assholes that absconded their patriarchal responsibilities just because the wanna have fun outside..

The first marriage that was instituted by God Himself was monogamy, not polygamy.

Infidelity is wrong, there's no justification for it. It's physically and spiritually wrong to cheat on your wife ok?

2 Likes

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by tomquest: 12:24am On Jul 02, 2016
inemani:

Wow! This is getting interesting, I can't be entwined in this brouhaha. Oga tomquest, my hands and feet are eternally out!

The above was your last response to me when I stated that Tay16 is being malicious simply because of my thread, and went on to spread lies to defame me for no just reason. You jumped in her bandwagon by saying no wonder I "was spewing trash upandan"...

All these bitterness, insults, abusing one's fidelity, mother because of a mere discussion/debate on NL? And you ladies are adults? Smh.

I don't know why you had to mention me in your reply to Tay16's post and asking me to "verify by being present", so I hereby remind you of your statement above (of not being part of this)...

Lastly, DO NOT EVER mention or quote me anywhere on NL, ever. There are over 1.6 million NL members, never reply/quote/mention me going forward. Thank you!
Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by Tay16(f): 6:56am On Jul 02, 2016
tomquest:

The above was your last response to me when I stated that Tay16 is being malicious simply because of my thread, and went on to spread lies to defame me for no just reason. You jumped in her bandwagon by saying no wonder I "was spewing trash upandan"...

All these bitterness, insults, abusing one's fidelity, mother because of a mere discussion/debate on NL? And you ladies are adults? Smh.

I don't know why you had to mention me in your reply to Tay16's post and asking me to "verify by being present", so I hereby remind you of your statement above (of not being part of this)...

Lastly, DO NOT EVER mention or quote me anywhere on NL, ever. There are over 1.6 million NL members, never reply/quote/mention me going forward. Thank you!
haba! You do not want easy access anymore abi? undecided Mr Married Man. You thought I was bluffing?
Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by Tay16(f): 6:58am On Jul 02, 2016
inemani:

verify gini? If he cannot even verify that he is married off NL what makes you think he will verify anything else? Abegi jokers all over the forum
Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by inemani: 7:39am On Jul 02, 2016
Tay16, thank you for not absconding. I was even thinking the accuser would defend himself to the last point! He is still spewing thrash, yet can't score a cheap point. He is even scared, hohohoho. I give up

1 Like

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by Tay16(f): 8:09am On Jul 02, 2016
inemani:

Tah! Are u a god unworthy of quote/mention? Gerrarahiamehn! Common defense of ur 'innocence' u no fit. And u call urself an adult!
Imagine! grin
Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by tomquest: 9:29am On Jul 02, 2016
inemani:

Tah! Are u a god unworthy of quote/mention? Gerrarahiamehn! Common defense of ur 'innocence' u no fit. And u call urself an adult!

tomquest:

AN UNRELENTING LIAR BUSTED!

Tay16 you just succeeded in confirming what you are. It took you almost a whole day to send the alleged PM (suddenly becomes whatsap chats which took you over 24 hours to manufacture)...It makes you feel good to LIE against someone, even in a faceless forum, because of your bitterness over a mere discussion.

In your haste to fabricate a fake chat, you didn't remember to check the date I even joined NL /created my account JUNE 17th, WHEREAS YOUR FAKE CHAT TOOK PLACE ON JUNE 15th.... KARMA!

Ordinarily a matured guy shouldn't respond to sick antics like these, but for the sake of the unsuspecting -and suspecting members- who may be your next prey!

Everyone can also check my profile to see the date I even joined this forum. Ain't you ashamed of yourself now? Loser!

Amicable24 inemani

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by jessywake(f): 11:23am On Jul 02, 2016
Tell him Mr polygamous
Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by PinketteDawn: 11:26am On Jul 02, 2016
Yes! Gbam! Fini!

*hugs*

Coldfeet:
A cheat indeed will always be a cheat!

Theres this lady who's very pretty, portable and "shapely" still after 3kids, her fitness regimen is like that of a sports person! You name it she goes the extra mile so as to remain attractive and sezy looking for her husband.

The husband did cheat on her with an over weight woman.

He said he just wanted to have a feel of what its like to do a big woman! And he kept that relationship for years!!! Till he got caught! Lolz.

He loves his wife trim( after all she's the one people see him with) but his mistress "big" the secret one that satisfies his urges.

Likewise most men that say they like their women big! The curiosity to explore the other size will also make him cheat.

Point is don't lose weight or gain it because of a mans acceptance and approval! Do it because you like it and loves who stares back at you from the mirror.

Our 5 fingers are of different sizes and length for a purpose.

Life will be such a bore if we are all tall, all short, all fat, all slim, all pretty or all ugly.

Variety is the spice of life.

Love yourself, be healthy, be happy.

1 Like

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by jessywake(f): 11:32am On Jul 02, 2016
2undeajigs:
So u re dis greedy to ve fun all alone with other assholes while ur wife lavishes at home like a rejected fellow humm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things / I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband / All About Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.