Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity (22427 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan / Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State / Strictly For Men And Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by inemani: 10:53am On Jun 30, 2016
Hello Mamas!
Yesterday I read a thread of a man who was curious as to why women blow out of proportion after marriage/childbirth. I snapped out after he wrote this: "And why do they express shock when their husbands go after trim and shapely ladies outside? Is it that they didn't know that men are typically motivated by sensual sights? Are this category of ladies aware that the game is becoming dangerously tighter because "oga" is constantly inundated with young, trim, energetic and sexy girls on a daily basis; while his own wife keeps growing fat and out of shape and looking like his mother?" This motivated my own thread!
Take a look at these true life stories:
1. A former colleague of mine who is married with a daughter lives very close to me. She's still in her twenties, tall, elegant and endowed with this hourglass shape men die for. kiss Her husband is quite young too, with a comfortable source of income. You will think they are dating when they stroll outside - babe is still hot because she waist-trained after her baby, talk about flattest tummy! Now I was, to say the least, shocked, when I learnt Oga was going after other ladies, still in our neighborhood shocked I mean, these girls can't measure to the wife half.

2. A lady I know advised me after my first baby to look trim and sexy so that my husband won't go after other women. You won't believe she is a mother of four, I really looked up to her for inspiration in my keeping fit regimen. Babe did not know her perfect gentleman was busy banging anything in skirts around town. She probably thought depriving herself of certain foods, working out and staying trim would put Oga in check!

3. What about our celebrities who retain their pre-baby weights after their babies yet their divorces are most times based on infidelity? what about countless beautiful women who put in their very best to maintain their shape but are still being cheated on?

What is my point? My fellow women, if you think you are staying fit, trim and sexy so that your husband wouldn't cheat on you, please change that mindset. A CHEAT IS A CHEAT, no point going on a long thing! Stay fit because of the health benefits, you wouldn't want the health risks associated with obesity, would you?
All these Nairaland boys bashing African Women with little or no respect, tuale!
All the men (married and unmarried) who gallivant around in potbellies yet criticize childbearing women, chop knuckle! It's a man's world, isn't it?
All the cheaters continue cheating, the day of reckoning would sure come

Women please, stay fit and trim not for Oga but for your health! *drops mic*

275 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by Adaezeagu(f): 11:41am On Jun 30, 2016
hahahahahahaha;

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by Amhappy(f): 11:53am On Jun 30, 2016
I concur. Stay fit to be healthy,it's just that simple. Diabetes and high BP with all complications that come with them is real.
People cheat because they do not have the fear of God in them.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by cococandy(f): 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2016
I try to stay fit both for my health and my Oga's eyes. There's nothing wrong in staying fit for your partner. I require same of him.

No pot belly tire-neck man has the right to expect a fit wife. lipsrsealed

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by bellville: 12:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
A cheating spouse will always cheat irrespective of how you look. If you like turn to broomstick in the name of trimming down, he will still wander. The op is right. Keep fit for the health benefits so you won't be too heartbroken when you discover he's cheating.

You can shop for books online to help your career, business, health and marriage. Check my signature.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by Dabbyfab: 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
Exactly just do you. There is always an excuse for cheating but the real truth is that the cheater is a dog and lacks self control. Even if you give it to him real good, turn to a slave,have all the plastic surgery with the best surgeon,he will still cheat.Just stay fit cos it is healthy and not for a pathetic cheater.

13 Likes

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by inemani: 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2016
Amhappy:
I concur. Stay fit to be healthy,it's just that simple. Diabetes and high BP with all complications that come with them is real.
People cheat because they do not have the fear of God in them.

Asin ehn, too much complications these days

3 Likes

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by inemani: 9:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
cococandy:
I try to stay fit both for my health and my Oga's eyes. There's nothing wrong in staying fit for your partner. I require same of him.

No pot belly tire-neck man has the right to expect a fit wife. lipsrsealed

On point!

6 Likes

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by inemani: 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
bellville:
A cheating spouse will always cheat irrespective of how you look. If you like turn to broomstick in the name of trimming down, he will still wander. The op is right. Keep fit for the health benefits so you won't be too heartbroken when you discover he's cheating.

My sister! Irrespective of how hawwt u look, a dog is a dog o.

6 Likes

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by inemani: 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
Dabbyfab:
Exactly just do you. There is always an excuse for cheating but the real truth is that the cheater is a dog and lacks self control. Even if you give it to him real good, turn to a slave,have all the plastic surgery with the best surgeon,he will still cheat.Just stay fit cos it is healthy and not for a pathetic cheater.

Glad to read this, u've made a lotta sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by Coldfeet(f): 9:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
A cheat indeed will always be a cheat!

Theres this lady who's very pretty, portable and "shapely" still after 3kids, her fitness regimen is like that of a sports person! You name it she goes the extra mile so as to remain attractive and sezy looking for her husband.

The husband did cheat on her with an over weight woman.

He said he just wanted to have a feel of what its like to do a big woman! And he kept that relationship for years!!! Till he got caught! Lolz.

He loves his wife trim( after all she's the one people see him with) but his mistress "big" the secret one that satisfies his urges.

Likewise most men that say they like their women big! The curiosity to explore the other size will also make him cheat.

Point is don't lose weight or gain it because of a mans acceptance and approval! Do it because you like it and loves who stares back at you from the mirror.

Our 5 fingers are of different sizes and length for a purpose.

Life will be such a bore if we are all tall, all short, all fat, all slim, all pretty or all ugly.

Variety is the spice of life.

Love yourself, be healthy, be happy.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by ginajet(f): 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
I don hear
Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by Philomath1212: 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
vanity upon vanity. Ordinary dust!

3 Likes

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by Zico5(m): 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ok
Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ok. Seen.
Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by c4tnoelz: 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
No b lie
Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by damselicious1(f): 10:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
only God can save us ooo ...... cos human being can never be satisfied with anything dey have
Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by LordDecency(m): 10:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
Fat Or Outta Shape.....

The Lost Rib Will Still Be The Lost Rib....

Mama Segun Is Still Yhur Wife.... tongue

5 Likes

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by damilareoye: 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2016
Above all is LOVE.

1 Like

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by Flashh: 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2016
Even before they start child bearing, their tummy becomes too big.

7 Likes

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by TrollTrap: 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
Honestly it's so easy to cheat....I don't even have babe yet and there's cheating opportunities everywhere lol
I pray Lord gimme the strength and will power to dip my ladle in her vichyssoise and hers only lol
It's a good thing to keep fit tho, not just for your enter but for yourself
Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by Ovialekhe(f): 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
Even if u ar Miss world,he will still cheat on u with the most ugliest babe.My advice,keep fit for urself,make urself happy,take care of ur kids,and be happy.Cos no matter how u try to satisfy him,he will still crawl out to meet them(side chicks).A man will always be a man

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by Bluette(f): 10:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
So on point. So true.
Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by tammie24: 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
Make sense!
Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
lol
Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by oloriadejoke(f): 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ok we don hear but I stay fit 4 my health and 4 Oga at home becos I don dey tell my boo sey if any babe eye u abi na you eye the babe lasan I go just lick yoruba lollipop(AFOSE) swear 4 both of una becos na you turn me 2 after one..lol

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by swtdrms(m): 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
Y, na women come full ds thread. Haba, y Una com dey do Una witch and wizard meeting on top our matter.

@asmauDanjuma come and chop ooo, ur food is ready. Lets see how u'll eat ds ur delicious meal

2 Likes

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by alujonjonkijon: 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
arrant nonsense,you better get down to the real world before you die of frustration,your husband is not your mate,he is your boss but a benevolent dictator,if he decides to Bleep your best friend pregnant,u will discover u are so silly to abandon him and the marriage because very soon the man you remarry too will be worse that your last hubby.men are polygamous and if you can lay claim to any sense at all ,you would have notice that because a man bleeps ur best friend doesnt mean he hates you his wife.i didnt even bother to read your story in full ,who is cheating who.in marriage the African way it is about the wife's fidelity and the reason being that if you Bleep more than one man,we dont know who owns the pregnancy and the child and the entire society becomes confused and disorganized.

your only way out for you is to find how you get married to kumuyi of deeper life cus i cant guarantee u of fidelity with the pastors chris them,

very unnecessary article,you can as well teach women how to wear their pant.and who tells you some hubbies dont prefer their wives to be orobos.

please pardon me.,your advise is really very very unnecessary.did you talk to ur mum before writing these?

8 Likes

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by pippimp(m): 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
inemani:
Hello Mamas!
Yesterday I read a thread of a man who was curious as to why women blow out of proportion after marriage/childbirth. I snapped out after he wrote this: "And why do they express shock when their husbands go after trim and shapely ladies outside? Is it that they didn't know that men are typically motivated by sensual sights? Are this category of ladies aware that the game is becoming dangerously tighter because "oga" is constantly inundated with young, trim, energetic and sexy girls on a daily basis; while his own wife keeps growing fat and out of shape and looking like his mother?" This motivated my own thread!
Take a look at these true life stories:
1. A former colleague of mine who is married with a daughter lives very close to me. She's still in her twenties, tall, elegant and endowed with this hourglass shape men die for. kiss Her husband is quite young too, with a comfortable source of income. You will think they are dating when they stroll outside - babe is still hot because she waist-trained after her baby, talk about flattest tummy! Now I was, to say the least, shocked, when I learnt Oga was going after other ladies, still in our neighborhood shocked I mean, these girls can't measure to the wife half.

2. A lady I know advised me after my first baby to look trim and sexy so that my husband won't go after other women. You won't believe she is a mother of four, I really looked up to her for inspiration in my keeping fit regimen. Babe did not know her perfect gentleman was busy banging anything in skirts around town. She probably thought depriving herself of certain foods, working out and staying trim would put Oga in check!

3. What about our celebrities who retain their pre-baby weights after their babies yet their divorces are most times based on infidelity? what about countless beautiful women who put in their very best to maintain their shape but are still being cheated on?

What is my point? My fellow women, if you think you are staying fit, trim and sexy so that your husband wouldn't cheat on you, please change that mindset. A CHEAT IS A CHEAT, no point going on a long thing! Stay fit because of the health benefits, you wouldn't want the health risks associated with obesity, would you?
All these Nairaland boys bashing African Women with little or no respect, tuale!
All the men (married and unmarried) who gallivant around in potbellies yet criticize childbearing women, chop knuckle! It's a man's world, isn't it?
All the cheaters continue cheating, the day of reckoning would sure come

Women please, stay fit and trim not for Oga but for your health! *drops mic*

I am sorry for you. Keep looking for the bad examples to emulate. You should keep fit for you and your spouse. Life is not perfect. All you can do is do the right thing as much as you can. When you say you will keep fit for yourself alone when you are married, you are already on dangerous ground. Your relationship is already shaky. I don't know why people love using negative examples to justify their argument.

3 Likes

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by alujonjonkijon: 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ovialekhe:
Even if u ar Miss world,he will still cheat on u with the most ugliest babe.My advice,keep fit for urself,make urself happy,take care of ur kids,and be happy.Cos no matter how u try to satisfy him,he will still crawl out to meet them(side chicks).A man will always be a man

bless you.sensible african woman with happy marriage.
Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
lol
I came to this conclusion after I read about Caroline Danjuma. A dog is indeed a dog.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by EYOUYO: 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
I don't know y a Lady should called ha husband cheater as if she's d one dat pays for d bride Price, if Na me I go open door send u parking any day u nag.
if u Lady wan to cheat go n pay d man price n have ur way full stop.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things / I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband / How Many Units Of Electricity Goes For 1000 Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.