Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Here Are Few Reasons Why We Need To Avoid Married Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Are Few Reasons Why We Need To Avoid Married Men (1358 Views)

5 Reasons Why We Need To Stop Wasting Sperm / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com / Few Reasons Why You Are Still Single..(guyz Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are Few Reasons Why We Need To Avoid Married Men by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
I Met a guy at a supermarket, he demanded to pay for all the goods i bought, i was pleased we gat talking he told me few things about him as time was'nt on my side.. We exchanged numbers, we later became friends he was such a cool and honest type he told me everything i needed to know about him excluding the fact that he was married, we became really close to an extend he keeps on letting me know how badly he wanted me in his life, how complete he will feel if we eventually get married lol, severally i asked him about his relationship status he told me he was heartbroken some years ago, though i was never carried away, something keeps telling me that the young man was happily married, i observed few things within that period, his lines was always switched off at night with the excuse he forgot to charge his phone lol i played a trick on him, i told him i wanted to visit and spend a week at his place he came up with the excuse his mother visited that i wont be comfortable since he is yet to properly do the normal introduction between the mum and i...well to cut the story short the guy was married.....

If you are involved with a married man and believe it’s going somewhere, well think again married men are willy wicked creatures. They will tell you everything and anything under the sun to make you believe that you have a future with them when in future 3% of married men will leave their wives for their mistresses... this means that you have a 3% chance of “happy ending,” that’s a very slim chance.

Now, he may like you a lot or even love you, but not enough to leave his wife and kids. However, if ever you do end up together, there is an equally slimmer chance that he will be faithful with you, as the saying goes, “if he cheats with you, he will cheat on you.”
In spite of all these seemed impossible chances of having a future with married men, why are there still so many gullible women who still believe them? I guess one of the possible reasons is that they are unaware of the lies married men tell.

Men can tell a whole lot of lies just to keep you hanging around, if you hear one or more of these lies, it’s time to turn away.

* “I don’t love my wife anymore.” This is one of the most common lies married men tell simply because there is no concrete way of proving this to you.

* “We’re only in the marriage for the children.” This is the perfect excuse married men tells

* “We’re not having sex anymore.” Or “We’re not sleeping together for a long time.” Then there must be a good reason, and if things are that bad at home, then why is he still there?

* “We really want a divorce, but we can’t afford it.” Married men who use this line must be from, “hell" He cannot afford a divorce, but he can afford to have an affair with you.. You must be as stupid as he is to fall for this line.

1 Like

Re: Here Are Few Reasons Why We Need To Avoid Married Men by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
oh, YeeeeeeAH!
preach, sissy! preach!

Married men are The Worst!! very caring, thoughtful, downtoEarth, sweet, tongue like sugar..And evil! angry
Met one A month ago, Cute, Young, rich, VERY RICH, Muslim And Married. with two wives actually. shockedshocked

like I could smell the polygamy! Esthar ain't prepared to be Wifey NO3..mba o! mba! sad

3 Likes

Re: Here Are Few Reasons Why We Need To Avoid Married Men by sinaj(f): 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
I don’t love my wife anymore.
[/b]Were u forced to get married to her? Why wnt I think u will stop loving me to sad

We’re only in the marriage for the children.”
Is she ur nanny

We’re not having sex anymore.” Or “We’re not sleeping together for a long time.
” Are u impotent

We really want a divorce, but we can’t afford it.”
Once upon a time she was ur sweetheart, what went wrong?

Why discuss relationship matter with a married man when u knw there is nothing to gain from it.

You only end up whirling your precious time away chasing wind unless u wnt to end up as a 2nd wife to man that might prolly get married to 4 wives sad

U evn risk getting an acid bath frm their violent wives tongue

Btw Berlyn u cheating on Lalasticlala abi tongue
Re: Here Are Few Reasons Why We Need To Avoid Married Men by murphyibiam15(m): 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
lamentations of a heart broken girl..

and he cleared your bills in the super market?
why didnt u reject his offer of settling your bills and here you are lamenting.

if you want me to take you seruously;first return his money

why dont most of you ladies reject the initial spendings and trying to learn more about the so-called married men

NO NO; they like free things

continue wailing and cry me a river

8 Likes

Re: Here Are Few Reasons Why We Need To Avoid Married Men by druxy(m): 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
sinaj:
S
for Sinaj
Re: Here Are Few Reasons Why We Need To Avoid Married Men by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
I see....what if he wasn't married and you told him you wanted to spend the weekend.. if he had obliged, surely he'd sleep wit u.

Ok. Not all married men are willy wicked. They just wanna have fun with you. But a smart girl wouldn't be too committed to fall so cheaply. Tho i liked your scope, but it's quite a risky one if true. Thank God u realised quickly.

In falz's voice ''omode meta 'n sere ,,bad baddo baddest''
Re: Here Are Few Reasons Why We Need To Avoid Married Men by makydebbie(f): 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
yeah right!cheesy
Re: Here Are Few Reasons Why We Need To Avoid Married Men by ernesty20(m): 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
.Total Nonsense.
Re: Here Are Few Reasons Why We Need To Avoid Married Men by Chrisrare: 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
True.. But some golddiggers wont mind if d married man is rich.

1 Like

Re: Here Are Few Reasons Why We Need To Avoid Married Men by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
sinaj:
[b]* “I don’t love my wife anymore.” This is one of the most common lies married men tell simply because there is no concrete way of proving this to you.
[/b]Were u forced to get married to her? Why wnt I think u will stop loving me to sad

We’re only in the marriage for the children.” [/b]Is she ur nanny

[b]We’re not having sex anymore.” Or “We’re not sleeping together for a long time.” [/b]Are u impotent

[b]We really want a divorce, but we can’t afford it.”
[/b]Once upon a time she was ur sweetheart, what went wrong?

Why discuss relationship matter with a married man when u knw there is nothing to gain from it.

You only end up whirling your precious time away chasing wind unless u wnt to end up as a 2nd wife to man that might prolly get married to 4 wives sad

U evn risk getting an acid bath frm their violent wives tongue

Btw Berlyn u cheating on Lalasticlala abi tongue
lala truss me bae he know's i can't fall cheaply for a frustrated married man grin
Re: Here Are Few Reasons Why We Need To Avoid Married Men by Juxtified(m): 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
owo ni koko
Re: Here Are Few Reasons Why We Need To Avoid Married Men by rawpadgin(m): 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
u met someone for the the first time, he offered to pay 4 ur goods u accepted cheap as hell! thats how u guys fall into the hands of ritualist

1 Like

Re: Here Are Few Reasons Why We Need To Avoid Married Men by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
The truth is dat, der are single guys out der who are dying to have ur number,

so why date a married man. undecided

*I won't be happy if someone is dating my dad.... <<Pocket money, feeding money, school maintenance fees, miscellaneous etc >> the amount of money given to me will reduce...

*He will start acting strange towards his wife just because of you..undecided

*Always ve dis in mind dat, when you get married, someone else will date your husband <<how will you feel>>>

********Nothing concern me with married men, bachelors still plenty.....wink

1 Like

Re: Here Are Few Reasons Why We Need To Avoid Married Men by donholy28(m): 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
Op u forget that most of ur sisters don't have common sense...they forget that no matter what a married man does for you,he can never leave his wife for u

1 Like

Re: Here Are Few Reasons Why We Need To Avoid Married Men by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
lalasticlala are we fighting
Re: Here Are Few Reasons Why We Need To Avoid Married Men by Nasri100(m): 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
He paid your bills though and a lot more that you didnt tell us...

1 Like

Re: Here Are Few Reasons Why We Need To Avoid Married Men by UyiIredia(m): 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
Upon all dis ya campaign there will still be ladies who fall for married men. And what's more surprising is. Some of those relationships will end up in marriage.
Re: Here Are Few Reasons Why We Need To Avoid Married Men by McBrooklyn(m): 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
Berlyn:
I Met a guy at a supermarket, he demanded to pay for all the goods i bought, i was pleased we gat talking he told me few things about him as time was'nt on my side.. We exchanged numbers, we later became friends he was such a cool and honest type he told me everything i needed to know about him excluding the fact that he was married, we became really close to an extend he keeps on letting me know how badly he wanted me in his life, how complete he will feel if we eventually get married lol, severally i asked him about his relationship status he told me he was heartbroken some years ago, though i was never carried away, something keeps telling me that the young man was happily married, i observed few things within that period, his lines was always switched off at night with the excuse he forgot to charge his phone lol i played a trick on him, i told him i wanted to visit and spend a week at his place he came up with the excuse his mother visited that i wont be comfortable since he is yet to properly do the normal introduction between the mum and i...well to cut the story short the guy was married.....

If you are involved with a married man and believe it’s going somewhere, well think again married men are willy wicked creatures. They will tell you everything and anything under the sun to make you believe that you have a future with them when in future 3% of married men will leave their wives for their mistresses... this means that you have a 3% chance of “happy ending,” that’s a very slim chance.

Now, he may like you a lot or even love you, but not enough to leave his wife and kids. However, if ever you do end up together, there is an equally slimmer chance that he will be faithful with you, as the saying goes, “if he cheats with you, he will cheat on you.”
In spite of all these seemed impossible chances of having a future with married men, why are there still so many gullible women who still believe them? I guess one of the possible reasons is that they are unaware of the lies married men tell.

Men can tell a whole lot of lies just to keep you hanging around, if you hear one or more of these lies, it’s time to turn away.

* “I don’t love my wife anymore.” This is one of the most common lies married men tell simply because there is no concrete way of proving this to you.

* “We’re only in the marriage for the children.” This is the perfect excuse married men tells

* “We’re not having sex anymore.” Or “We’re not sleeping together for a long time.” Then there must be a good reason, and if things are that bad at home, then why is he still there?

* “We really want a divorce, but we can’t afford it.” Married men who use this line must be from, “hell" He cannot afford a divorce, but he can afford to have an affair with you.. You must be as stupid as he is to fall for this line.

@The Bolded, The man dull small. E for carry you go a hotel or somewhere he go knack the daylight outta you and your life will never remain the same! cheesy grin

You call visiting a man in his house a wise thing to do?? undecided Infact, it's the worst idea I've ever heard over the centuries! angry

If it were to be a married man that knows how to play his game, you would have been one of his "Chop and clean mouth" victim . . . Stay Wise!!!
angry undecided
Re: Here Are Few Reasons Why We Need To Avoid Married Men by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
McBrooklyn:

@The Bolded, The man dull small. E for carry you go a hotel or somewhere he go knack the daylight outta you and your life will never remain the same! cheesy grin

You call visiting a man in his house a wise thing to do?? undecided Infact, it's the worst idea I've ever heard over the centuries! angry

If it were to be a married man that knows how to play his game, you would have been one of his "Chop and clean mouth" victim . . . Stay Wise!!!
angry undecided
angry sad

Re: Here Are Few Reasons Why We Need To Avoid Married Men by McBrooklyn(m): 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
Berlyn:
angry sad
If you like cover your mouth, your yansh, your chest . . . kiss

I'm only giving you a piece of advise! Or What are we E-Buddies for?? undecided

My 2 Cents
angry
Re: Here Are Few Reasons Why We Need To Avoid Married Men by mizzbouqui(f): 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
Nice trick op thank God you were not a victim of his crazy life style, single guys are still many out there, married men and sugar coatedwords are like

Re: Here Are Few Reasons Why We Need To Avoid Married Men by djlaqua91(m): 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hmm OP this story ain't complete o. You forgot to add the part where his wife caught you in bed with him and flogged you severely grin smiley Abi that's how you found out he was married.
Re: Here Are Few Reasons Why We Need To Avoid Married Men by ogianyo(m): 10:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
Too many children in naira land. Who told all married men in search of extra companionship for whatever reason needs or has to lie. Who told you that there aren't girls who for whatever motivation are attracted to men even though they may be married. All these grammar na wash. A girl will date a man she knows is married if she is attracted to him. She will know upfront that this will not lead to marriage. But at that instance, she is not looking for a husband. Just a man she wants to be with. Pls don't generalise with your very limited relationship experience.

1 Like

Re: Here Are Few Reasons Why We Need To Avoid Married Men by emmyluizzz: 11:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
so is better for young girls to sleep with young guys who are not married abi??.....dis op must be high on something....saying shots
Re: Here Are Few Reasons Why We Need To Avoid Married Men by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
emmyluizzz:
so is better for young girls to sleep with young guys who are not married abi??.....dis op must be high on something....saying shots
thats to your understanding undecided

(1) (Reply)

10 Types Of Women A Man Should Never Agree To Marry. / Question For The gods , But What's Your Response To This ? / What's So Special About Cleavage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.