Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,378 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread - Romance (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (185505 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by mjswthrt(f): 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
naijaboiy:

Thanks sweets. smiley
uwc
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Dahjhi: 5:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
Laveda:
Yes o
cheesy how has your day been?
Great o.. Nah here I dey seeing GOT dey munch g.nut cheesy
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by princeakins(m): 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
Berlyn:
---- mention me if you want me to nominate you grin
hi dear, want u to nominate me, am up for d task... check ma profile. Tanx wink ur support is needed

Www.nairaland.com/princeakins wink
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by princeakins(m): 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
SANDOSKI:
[size=15pt]
#TEAM VVIP seat

..gringrin
[/size]
hi dear, kindly nominate me wink

Www.nairaland.com/princeakins

TNx wink
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by midasbliss(f): 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
Neyoor:

You can do it mah.

You can vote for fynestboi and it would count

NO vex, things like this don't work on me...
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Cutezt(m): 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
Nichole2 Franchise21, Good Afternoon
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Holyfield1(m): 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
i nominate vizkiz ,fynestboi obiorathesubtle and smellymouth

Vizkiz u get too much enemies for here o....Anyways with much campaign u don get the crown already.... Vizkiz baba leggooo....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by princeakins(m): 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
SweetieConstie:
grin Wow! At long last... cheesy

Oya, let the nominations begin! cheesy

Kindly nominate me o, its ur boi princeakins

Www.nairaland.com/princeakins tnx
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Franchise21(m): 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
Cutezt:
Nichole2 Franchise21, Good Afternoon
Greetings bro
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by princeakins(m): 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
prettythicksme:

Nominate ur boi princeakins

Www.nairaland.com/princeakins wink tnx
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by nichole2(f): 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
i nominate vizkiz ,handsome fellow grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
Cutehector:
mimzy abeg u Sabi do moi moi with beans flour?

Yes. Hope I'm not late. Do u still need d instructions?

Before you cook Moi Moi

Prepare the moi moi containers.
Mix the beans flour with 500mls of cool water, making sure there are minimal lumps. You can achieve this by adding a small quantity of water, mix that then add another small quantity. When done, cover and leave to soak for three hours.
It is advisable to use one of eggs, bone marrow or corned beef, not the three at the same time. If you will use eggs, cook till hard boiled, cut each egg into about 4 pieces and set aside. If you prefer bone marrow, cook it with big chunks of onion, salt and stock cubes and set aside the stock. If using corned beef, open the can and separate the beef into small lumps.
Wash the tatashe pepper (if using it). Remove the tatashe seeds cut the flesh into tiny pieces. Wash the habanero/scotch bonnet peppers, cut into small pieces and set aside.
Cut the onions into pieces, grind the crayfish with a dry mill.
Crush the stock cubes and set aside. Grind the nutmeg if you bought the nuts.
Mix the ground crayfish, ground nutmeg, crushed stock cubes, pepper and tomato puree with a small amount of water and set aside.

Cooking Directions

After 3 hours, pour the mixture of ingredients into the bowl of soaked beans flour. Add the chopped onions and tatashe (if using it). Stir very well to mix.
Blend the mixture from 1 above in small batches without adding any more water till you get a smooth Moi Moi batter. When done, pour into a big enough bowl.
Set a small amount of water on the stove to boil. Use a big pot.
Slowly add the remaining water to the Moi Moi batter and stir the mixture at the same time.
Add the vegetable oil. If using corned beef, add the pieces now. If using bone marrow, add it with the stock at this time. Remember to reduce the total quantity of water you will use for the recipe by the quantity of the bone marrow stock.
Add salt to taste and stir very well.
By now the water should have boiled. Add a base for the Moi Moi bags to the pot. You can use a metallic wire mesh, pieces of aluminium foil or plastic bags.
Dish the Moi moi mix into containers of your choice, add egg to each container, seal/cover and set them in the pot. When done, cover them with a large piece of aluminium foil or a plastic bag to keep the heat in. Then cover start cooking on medium heat.
While cooking, keep an eye on the Moi Moi and add some water if necessary.
Cook for at least one and half hours and it should be done. If using bowls, it will take longer. Confirm that it is done by putting a knife through it, if the knife is stained with Moi Moi paste, then the Moi Moi is not done, but if the knife just has a slight smear of Moi Moi, then it's done.
Spread the bags out on a tray to cool down to a comfortable temperature.
http://www.allnigerianrecipes.com/beans/nigerian-moi-moi-beans-flour.html

3 Likes

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by eleko1: 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
I nominate Iamdotune .CC: Degeasy
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
princeakins:
hi dear, kindly nominate me wink

Www.nairaland.com/princeakins

TNx wink

Alryt dear, I have done dat......wink
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by princeakins(m): 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
nichole2:
grin cheesy

Hi dear kindly nominate me princeakins

CHeck ma profile www.nairaland.com/princeakins

Tnx wink
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by princeakins(m): 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Alryt dear, I have done dat......wink
tnx dear... if u dont mind advertise me more... tnx
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by iamdotune(m): 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
eleko1:
I nominate Iamdotune .CC: Degeasy
thanks bro... I've been nominated and verified what u should do now is vote for me when the tym is close, and u can advertise for me by changing ur signature so ppl can see it Nd vote
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
grin grin
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by princeakins(m): 6:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
dollyjoy:
dygeasycheesycheesy

cheesycheesy

Nominate your boi o princeakins wink

I no go fall ur hand cheesy
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by eleko1: 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
No WAHALA
iamdotune:
thanks bro... I've been nominated and verified what u should do now is vote for me when the tym is close, and u can advertise for me by changing ur signature so ppl can see it Nd vote
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by dollyjoy(f): 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
princeakins:

Don't worry, just send your verification photo to dgyeasy, i will vote yousmiley
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
Reiyvinn
Good evening... One nomination is enough to get u to the next stage.. Once ure nominated, just sent ur verification picture to the organizers. You should also check page 0 of this thread.. You do not need several nominations to get past this stage.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Chicent(m): 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
mimzy:

Before you cook Moi Moi

Mix the beans flour with 500mls of cool water, making sure there are minimal lumps. You can achieve this by adding a small quantity of water, mix that then add another small quantity. When done, cover and leave to soak for three hours.
It is advisable to use one of eggs, bone marrow or corned beef, not the three at the same time. If you will use eggs, cook till hard boiled, cut each egg into about 4 pieces and set aside. If you prefer bone marrow, cook it with big chunks of onion, salt and stock cubes and set aside the stock. If using corned beef, open the can and separate the beef into small lumps.
Wash the tatashe pepper (if using it). Remove the tatashe seeds cut the flesh into tiny pieces. Wash the habanero/scotch bonnet peppers, cut into small pieces and set aside.
Mix the ground crayfish, ground nutmeg, crushed stock cubes, pepper and tomato puree with a small amount of water and set aside.

Cooking Directions

After 3 hours, pour the mixture of ingredients into the bowl of soaked beans flour. Add the chopped onions and tatashe (if using it). Stir very well to mix.
Blend the mixture from 1 above in small batches without adding any more water till you get a smooth Moi Moi batter. When done, pour into a big enough bowl.
Slowly add the remaining water to the Moi Moi batter and stir the mixture at the same time.
Add the vegetable oil. If using corned beef, add the pieces now. If using bone marrow, add it with the stock at this time. Remember to reduce the total quantity of water you will use for the recipe by the quantity of the bone marrow stock.
By now the water should have boiled. Add a base for the Moi Moi bags to the pot. You can use a metallic wire mesh, pieces of aluminium foil or plastic bags.
Dish the Moi moi mix into containers of your choice, add egg to each container, seal/cover and set them in the pot. When done, cover them with a large piece of aluminium foil or a plastic bag to keep the heat in. Then cover start cooking on medium heat.
Cook for at least one and half hours and it should be done. If using bowls, it will take longer. Confirm that it is done by putting a knife through it, if the knife is stained with Moi Moi paste, then the Moi Moi is not done, but if the knife just has a slight smear of Moi Moi, then it's done.

are u kidding me??
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Fynestboi: 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
princeakins:

Have you sent your picture for verification if no.

You need to do that ASAP. wink
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by princeakins(m): 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
[quote author=SweetieConstie post=47073294

Nominate your boi o grin

CC: Dygeasy grin

www.nairaland.com/princeakins[/quote]
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by princeakins(m): 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
Laveda:
shocked

Nominate your boi for dz contest dear am princeakins

Www.nairaland.com/princeakins tanx hun wink
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Laveda(f): 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
Dahjhi:
Great o.. Nah here I dey seeing GOT dey munch g.nut cheesy

grin

Me sha have found you now. cheesy so I'm good
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
Chicent:

are u kidding me??

Too long a preparation or what?

I don't rly like using beans flour anyway. I prefer freshly grinded peeled beans
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Cutehector(m): 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
mimzy:

Before you cook Moi Moi

Cooking Directions

wooow. I'm glad for ur assistance. Thanks so so much mimzy..
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Chicent(m): 6:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
princeakins:
hi dear, want u to nominate me, am up for d task... check ma profile. Tanx wink ur support is needed

Www.nairaland.com/princeakins wink

u are not up for any thing......
Wen u cant even vote for ursef sef...
Find one candidate support and waiting for next yr.
With ur comments ...... Nothing for u brov....
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Chicent(m): 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
mimzy:

Too long a preparation or what?

I don't rly like using beans flour anyway. I prefer freshly grinded peeled beans

this shouldnt be the right thread for coaching that is......
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
Chicent:

this shouldnt be the right thread for coaching that is......

Oops !!

My bad..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (139) (Reply)

Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking / Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.