Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) (77302 Views)

Peace Mass Transit Accident: Man Shares His Testimony After Escaping Death / Russian Jet Crash: Plane Carrying 71 'breaks Up' In Moscow Sky – 'no Survivors' / Fuel Truck Explodes On Transit In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by AtlanticBreeze: 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
passionate88:
I once mentioned that I hate travelling with that transport company and one nairalander nearly crucified me
If you love your life, avoid them like plaque

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
rotexteymie:
RIP to the dead... But why did they try to clean the name on the bus?
it means there is more to d accident.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by correct7: 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
Peace Mass owner is a ritualist and everybody should move away from that transport company[/size][size=8pt]
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
My brother told me they normally clean off their names from the buses after accident. Now I believe. embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by fuckpoverty(m): 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
my heart is now moving 2 my mouth ooo ,cuz dis is d only bus I and my owl family patronize, bt as d case may b nw I tink it's tym 2 try d opposite transport.....Rip 2 d dead...abeg june come do pack ur load dey go, really tired of writing rips

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
stunningjudy:
God help us. i wonder why people still patronize them
Which other one is BETTER and imune to accident?

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by UyiIredia(m): 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
By now people should know better and be avoiding them like a plague.

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by 007Gbenga: 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
RIP to the dead!

TBH people drive recklessly in this country.
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
Head to Head collision.. Damn...Rip to d dead cry and d guyz trying to clean d name of d bus r trying to protect d company so they can still get customers...Accidents tho..When we die,May we die like our grand fathers who just slept and went to d greater beyond not like passengers screaming on z bus.Amen

2 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by Orikinla(m): 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
[size=20pt]Human sacrifice.
Beware of Igbo and Benin transporters.
Majority of them are cultists.[/size].

2 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by dokJ: 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
Why r ppl always ending in pieces in peace mass transit.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
Na wa 4 this mass transit stuff o. Hope no be say the owner of this company they sacrifice his customers haa.

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
NwaNimo1:
These people should be stripped of any commercial licence they have...
That's only if investigations are carried and they are at fault. You can't just ban just like that.
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by Orikinla(m): 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
correct7:
Peace Mass owner is a ritualist and everybody should move away from that transport company[/size][size=8pt]

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by ndcide(m): 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
The truth is that peace mass had Always been like this, with accidents and police stopping them. Just that the media have been silent on it.

I remember there was a police point just before asaba airport. Those days all PMT busses are always stopped at that point and searched. It's not today.

But when we call for investigation into ritual and occultism as regards PMT, some people will go scientific about it.

Let God help us.

5 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by Charly68: 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
I tell you ; something Is wrong with peace mass transit company..I suspect jazz oooo

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by permanentgrace(m): 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
rotexteymie:
RIP to the dead... But why did they try to clean the name on the bus?

To conceal identity so as to protect the company's reputation. This looks like a premeditated act. May be there is something going on underground which those with ordinary eyes may not see it. Evil men can do anything to make money.

4 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by harridon710(m): 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
jesuuu, in Igbo tongue. rip to the departed souls
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by sweetestever(f): 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
what's happening with peace mass? are they using people for rituals?
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by Coldfeets: 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
Na wa o!

What manner of callousness and insensitivity is this?

People are lying dead around you and all you can think of is to quickly hide any evidence that might point a finger to you angry

Instead of cautioning their reckless drivers, they are busy trying to deny their role cum irresponsibilty in the untimely death of these poor souls

I just wish the relatives of these victims will sue and sue heavily

2 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by Johnrake69: 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
Mopolchi:
Buhari should ban Peace Mass Transit. What is happening?

Govt should ban the use of those 18 seater buses. A mini luxury bus, won't run under a trailer just like that.
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by Dynamitehimself(m): 4:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
Rip to the dead
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by WIZGUY69(m): 4:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
The basta*rd that owns Peace Mass should be sentenced to death by hanging.
Very selfish iboe goat.
He keeps churning out dead china buses to his razz driver to keep killing people upandan.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by pissreligiion: 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
this peace is like the religion of peace.
they should be banned
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
I have never liked that company. It should be death mass not peace mass
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by rapistomenka: 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
Peace....turning to the religion of PEACE
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by AdeniyiA(m): 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
Just a little patience could have prevented this...undecided
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by pastoranking: 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
What is the government doing about this Peace Mass transit boss.............The should be tottaly barn for christ sake, owner should go to jail. The number of recorded dead from this bus is too much
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
Again!!!
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by omonighoblessing(f): 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
IMAGINE...... and someone was persuading me to enter peace mass transit today..... God forbid bad thing!!!

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by gbadexy(m): 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
naijadeyhia:
How in Gods good earth did this bus and truck both end up in the bush with the bus in facing the bush and the truth looking like it was driving out from the bush? How did the bus go off road and specifically targeted the truck because I know the truck was no on the road. Suspiciously fishy accident if you ask me.

#suspendpeacemass
Very observant. I clicked to the second page hoping to read something about this peculiar accident set up.
Looks like the accident occurred off road simultaneously. Far Away From the road. And at a very high speed off road too.
I've heard it said that when some demons are hungry for blood, they just throw away buses from the road with little blood at the scene.
This one looks like something deliberately done by a big giant.
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by TeflonMe(m): 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
Peace Mass Transit now Perish Mass Transit.

Avoid them if you don't want to perish.

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is This Airplane Doing On Lagos Road? (photos) / The Itakpe-Warri Railway Buhari Named After Goodluck Jonathan In Pictures / 10 Nights in Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.