Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) (77304 Views)

Peace Mass Transit Accident: Man Shares His Testimony After Escaping Death / Russian Jet Crash: Plane Carrying 71 'breaks Up' In Moscow Sky – 'no Survivors' / Fuel Truck Explodes On Transit In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by shegra58: 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
I have been trying to avoid saying anything about this Peace Mass transit but it seems they won't leave the headlines.

This is a failure of the Nigerian FRSC. Peace Mass ought not to be plying our roads anymore. If you want to see hoe to run a stupid and successful business, use Peace Mass as a case study. There is no day you go to Peace mass that you won't see agbero fighting with a passenger or driver doing same. They employ unfit and retarded drunks from his side of the world who have no respect for speed limits and human life. People who are brainless and dumb.

I parted ways with these people a long while ago and will advise people to be wary before they embark on a journey with them.
I never patronize them,ifesinachi be my choice cos of their matured and competent drivers
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by sainty2k3(m): 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
iamclime:
I will not forget how we lost a young, beautiful, and brilliant former student of ours in a road crash from this same company some years back. And she just graduated back then! I have personally seen PMT drivers in action. Many of them (not all, there are some reasonable ones) are reckless most of the time.
many are reckless and have no respect for customer. there should be customer care number in the buses but drivers would have cleaned it off. I did try to call one day, the number wasn't going. the truth is most of the buses are now old plus reckless driving , that's the likely cause of all this

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
dis kind of accident that made the back boot to fry out must b very trebly hit........ oh I Pray 4 my ppl... God ave mercy
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by fairheven: 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
ceeplus:
The truth is that Peace Mass drivers are very reckless.they over speed alot but management of the company refused to do anything about it.lavishing human blood like say na pure water

maybe the owner is a ritualist..just maybe
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by ontruth(m): 5:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
Death mass transit....Rip to the lost souls .
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by ib4real95(m): 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
Johnrake69:

Govt should ban the use of those 18 seater buses. A mini luxury bus, won't run under a trailer just like that.
Bro ure very correct.. i dont know what d frsc is doing at all.. it seems they are just ready to pack the corpses of accident victims. y cant the govt give a speed limit to all cars travelling especially the passenger buses.. Anyone caught wld pay a huge fine. i tell you if these things are done we wld barely hear abt accidents!
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2016
gbadexy:

Very observant. I clicked to the second page hoping to read something about this peculiar accident set up.
Looks like the accident occurred off road simultaneously. Far Away From the road. And at a very high speed off road too.
I've heard it said that when some demons are hungry for blood, they just throw away buses from the road with little blood at the scene.
This one looks like something deliberately done by a big giant.

I had to zoom all the pictures looking for a way of explaining the accident but the more I studied the pictures the more mysterious it looked.
Even if it happened offroad as you said, a bus cannot possibly be on high speed while offroad due to the bumpy nature of the road but if you look behind the bus you will see the road just about 20 or so meters from its rear which clearly indicates that the bus was on the road and for some reason swerved offroad straight into the truck which may have been stationary or driving out from the bush.
Indeed this accident looks manipulated.
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by Luckygurl(f): 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
To even think I boarded a PMT bus yesterday on my way to Enugu from Portharcourt.

A lot of bad news associated with this transport company.
Not in their interest at all.
RIP to the dead sad sad
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by mikron(m): 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
im seriously suspecting the owner of Peace mass transit as an occultic kingpin, it is rumoured for some time now that peace uses his accident victims as sacrifices same as dangote, why are their vehicles always get involved in one deadly accident or the other? why always Peace
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
So instead of getting help for injured passengers all they could think of was wiping the name off the bus.

And I wonder how they found out the bus was in an acccident if everybody died. Were they expecting the accident to happen or sth?
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by mikron(m): 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
rotexteymie:
RIP to the dead... But why did they try to clean the name on the bus?
because he is gulty, he uses them for sacrifice. i mean the owner PEACE
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by mesoprogress(m): 5:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
How are these transport companies get licences ? Peace Mass Transit should be suspended from operations! It's high time we regulate our road transport sector.

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by saintdennis(m): 5:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
All of u shouting ban them, ban them

If common VIO stops ur own vehicles u will be complaining, how bout these transport coys? Obviously they bribe road safety n licensing officers.

This isn't about banning anybody this is about updating our safety codes and fully implementing them.

In all the time I travelled i've never seen a state/federal safety code inspector @ any edegbe/God is good park signing off on every vehicle leaving the park.

Ban pmt n 2 useless coys will take its place cos there's a market(travellers) to attend to.

Funny thing is upon all these deaths I haven't seen /heard of any victim family drag pmt to court.

Americans have no time to wait for karma or God ordinary I slipped n fell @ your cinema cos the floor was wet could fetch a sharp guy 100k dollars. That's why every1is careful err1 dodging lawsuit
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by donbenedict(m): 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
[size=20pt]People should stop patronizing Peace Mass Transit![/size]

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
Luckygurl:
To even think I boarded a PMT bus yesterday on my way to Enugu from Portharcourt.

RIP to the dead sad sad

You still dey patronize these idiots, Na your life jare

2 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by solpat(m): 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
Sometime ago I said Peace Mass Transit drivers behave as if they are being chased by demons and one slowpoke was talking trash. God save innocent Nigerians from these blood sucking business men angryangryangry
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by Sutherland(m): 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
PLEASE WHAT'S WRONG WITH PEACE MASS TRANST.. ...
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by ring7(m): 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
Eye witnesses watching while the name is clean,abeg why didn't the eye witness snap the guy during the cleaning?
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by MrTour: 5:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
Cleaning the name of the transport company is a blasphemy against the injured and the dead. This useless African mentality of choosing money over safety has bitten through bone marrow.

The transport company is a disgrace to humanity, if it was Peace Mass transit as suggested surely the company needs to thoroughly examine its Human Resources protocols, trainings, state of mind of drivers, vehicle services and management issues.

All superstitious belief do not count.
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by luswitz(f): 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
Pmt as a terrible transport company has a record of poor management. The first time I patronized them I had a bad experience, d drivers are terribly reckless, I prayed through out my journey for God's protection and I swore never to use d transport company again, That was many years ago and with this reoccurring incidence I think d management has no intentions of doing anything. Regardless of this people still patronize dem, this is what I call guts. undecided
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by swaggerdgrt(m): 5:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
I hate dis country,am sori GOD

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by Templa(m): 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
This human sacrifice loss never tire Una?
May they rip..
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
Mopolchi:
Buhari should ban Peace Mass Transit. What is happening?

Maybe but citizens can also vote with their money.

From today onwards, any Nigerian that enters a Peace bus has no sympathy from me.
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by infogenius(m): 5:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
I am beginning to think a ritualist is behind all these Peace Mass transit accidents.
Travellers beware
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by spacyzuma(m): 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
Luckygurl:

RIP to the dead sad sad

My dear, whenever I have to travel between cities in Nigeria, the main thing is for me to arrive safely. I use only ABC. They might be slower and more expensive, but they have a very good safety record.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by Mopolchi: 5:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
Checked86:
Buhari Buhari Buhari Buhari everywhere. Is buhari FRSC? Let every commission or agency takes care of their sh*t, and stop fixing buhari where he doesn't fit in.
Guy, why your blood dey hot now?
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by cococandy(f): 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
When will this company be investigated? When all Nigerians are dead? Can't they learn from ABC and co who rarely get into such accidents because of their good management proper training.

I'm annoyed that the government is still turning a blind eye to this. Is someone being bribed to look the other way? Poor souls being sacrificed on the altar of mediocrity every single day.

3 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
Pieces. Enter it at your own peril
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by anochuks08(m): 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
rotexteymie:
it means it's a sold bus. Peace Mass sells their used vehicles to individuals who then clean the name. it is a common practice here in the East
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by notoriousbabe: 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
He have doned his ritual again with innocent lives
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by kooto(m): 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
rotexteymie:

I think it's because peace mass transit had been involved in more than two fatal accidents in about two months now.
my submission is they are trying to protect the company's name.
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
Oblitz:
why
The owner of the company is shedding blood to keep business running. Don't you think so? May departed rest in peace amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is This Airplane Doing On Lagos Road? (photos) / The Itakpe-Warri Railway Buhari Named After Goodluck Jonathan In Pictures / 10 Nights in Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.