Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,892 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) (77301 Views)

Peace Mass Transit Accident: Man Shares His Testimony After Escaping Death / Russian Jet Crash: Plane Carrying 71 'breaks Up' In Moscow Sky – 'no Survivors' / Fuel Truck Explodes On Transit In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by gloryman91: 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
Allah please continue to protect us.
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by rosy1992(f): 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
May God continue to protect us.
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by preecy(f): 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
their buses are always faulty...I could remember boarding one of their buses,it kept removing smoke and never took us to our destination
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by damicking: 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
Shut down pmt
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by chibedo: 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
The problem with pmt is that the management allows Tom, dick and Harry to drive their buses. I could remember vividly in those days when I was in the university. I entered their bus in Enugu and I was traveling to Anambra. I was asked to sit in the front with an elderly man and I was the one close to the driver. When the driver entered the bus, I perceived alcohol. On our way to Anambra, he knocked an Okada man down as if that was not enough, immediately we entered high way he started looking for cd player to play and his eye were off the road. I told him to concentrate and leave the cd alone. All of a sudden he started sleeping. I screamed and told the elderly man by my side and he cautioned him. But it did not end there. It was God that saved us that day. Pmt for me and my household is a no no.

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by slizzyvera(f): 9:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
So I was in my dream when Nigeria became a well governed country and Peace mass transit matter was reviewed on how he has been "depopulating" this country as if he's in partnership with with "Boko" fast forward to the end of the dream....Peace was banned from EVER plying Nigerian roads.
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
Olukat:
In six months Peace transport Ltd had 4 major road accident embarassed embarassed embarassed
Pls stop Peace "blood sucking" transport -Ahj Amaechi
one month
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
NwaNimo1:
These people should be stripped of any commercial licence they have...
Blame it on buhari, most Nigerian roads are highway to the grave.
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by legendsmother(f): 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hmmmm peace Mass Never in my life again....I boarded a PMT bus to aba from bayelsa nd na so d driver dey quarel passengers, na so d pasangeres dem dey talk with d loudest of voices in IGBO language, 
when d driver dey drive Lau Lau if u say ah oga small small nau all d IGBO people in d bus would shout at u, nd continue conversing in their dialect I would literally pray from d moment I enter d bus to d minute I drop ‎at my junction.......
PMT would load d bus with goods to even see road na war, ur legs are on top of goods, everytin is just disorganised in their park! 
They are rude at their park custormer service is zero I was doin one small biz dat was takin me to  Aba from bayelsa but my people after d 3rd journey I hang boot cuz I was always scared while dey were driving I dare not sleep sef even wen am tired.....
This particular accident a guy who sells plastic in my area at akeinfa in bayelsa lost his life just came back from d deceased house may God help d family to bear d loss nd may God help FRSC to shutdown Peace mass‎
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by satowind(m): 11:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
Buhari should ban dangote too
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by DTalented(m): 11:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
That part where they said some people tried to wipe out the name of the bus is a lie. It was written just to make people hate peace the more and also draw more attention.

1. Were they following the bus before the accident?
Or did they come there using magic?
Or did the dead driver call them?
2. Did they come even before any vehicle could pass ...

Its true peace motor have some careless animals as drivers but that part is not true. Common reasoning will tell you its a lie

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by 4reala(m): 12:11am On Jul 01, 2016
flexxyworld:
OH SWEET JESUS! What have we done too june too deserve all this death news. Please let july and the remainder of the year bringforth more goodnews and greater height both as a country and as an individual.
Amen
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:28am On Jul 01, 2016
[left][/left]
Flexygist:
A Peace mass transit bus traveling from Enugu to Bayelsa State is involved in another fatal accident at Okogbe town, along Emezi Road.

According to eye witnesses, Some unknown men drove in after the accident and tried to clean the name of the bus but hurriedly left when people started to gather. Another source claimed that everybody in bus died while other sources claim that a baby survived while the other 19 souls on board perished.

Peace mass transit has not commented as at the time of filing this report.

More photos when you continue:

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/06/30/peace-mass-transit-in-another-accident-no-survivors-graphic-photos/

Which kind peace is turning people to pieces like this
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by lebete3000: 1:30am On Jul 01, 2016
Flexygist:
A Peace mass transit bus traveling from Enugu to Bayelsa State is involved in another fatal accident at Okogbe town, along Emezi Road.

According to eye witnesses, Some unknown men drove in after the accident and tried to clean the name of the bus but hurriedly left when people started to gather. Another source claimed that everybody in bus died while other sources claim that a baby survived while the other 19 souls on board perished.

Peace mass transit has not commented as at the time of filing this report.

More photos when you continue:

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/06/30/peace-mass-transit-in-another-accident-no-survivors-graphic-photos/

Who's our transport minister sef? Do we even have one?
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by Daniyomex(m): 3:08am On Jul 01, 2016
oh no! not again. I'm beginning to think there's something else to this peace mass transit o. Na so so accident every month.
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by adetes: 4:36am On Jul 01, 2016
bware of traveling with this company this is second time dis yr i will see a fatal accident involve PMT and bad thing is they use to ran into incomin vehicle, why ? God protect us oooooo
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by Thobiy(m): 5:08am On Jul 01, 2016
rotexteymie:
RIP to the dead... But why did they try to clean the name on the bus?
RIP
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by ATinaC(f): 8:54am On Jul 01, 2016
PMT again with their reckless drivers and over speeding? Why always them? And after now, people will still board their buses.
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by Obowian: 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
ahamonyeka:
exactly I still think like that very day .I think they don't read the news.
yea,though nobody is safe even at that.
Oluwa help us!
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by Ezenwanne: 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
Who has noticed that most of their drivers these days are Muslims? Two weeks ago, I boarded their bus, people were praying n d river refused to turn off d music (Phyno). Meanwhile, he had his chaplet hung and d picture of Muhammed in d front windshield. I don't mean to scare pple, just stated what I observed, hoping it's not what I think. I know Nigerian roads are bad, but why always PMT? R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by SenatorJames(m): 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
No need of attaching evil to any particular months of the year, there is no any month free of evil, its only the grace of God that can save us.

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by emekaD3(m): 2:28pm On Jul 02, 2016
we need seat belts in public buses click to see why http://i.imgur.com/Xd7drNL.gifv
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by Dove4Peace: 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
I am a FAN of Peace Mass Transit. Even though I deeply feel for the lose of driver and passengers'lives, i blame the government for bad roads and poor traffic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is This Airplane Doing On Lagos Road? (photos) / The Itakpe-Warri Railway Buhari Named After Goodluck Jonathan In Pictures / 10 Nights in Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.