Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,252 members, 7,815,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns (14192 Views)

Naira Wahala: Seems Odua People Are Also Rising Against The Fg (see) / INEC Registers Democratic People’s Congress (DPC) As New Political Party / African People's Congress Unveils Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by becomrich15: 5:25am On Sep 08, 2009
Jakumo =Obinna Onwuekwe
, i caugh you today, so you are the one insulting pastor adeboye
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by udezue(m): 5:26am On Sep 08, 2009
grafikdon:

grin grin grin D Becomerich sure has a creative way of pissing everyone off with his reprehensible incoherent gibberish. The only way to avoid cutting off his nuts is to see him as a comedian. . .

The best part of his comedy is when he logs in with his gazillion IDs and start talking to himself. The Nairaland conversation (or should I say soliloquy?) goes as follows,

[b]Tayo4lif:
Yoruba man, come back here.

Tayo4lif: You Run?

Becomerich: What?

Tayo4lif: Explain  map

Becomerich: I can not be online everytime. Do you want job. Go School and study Electricity Engineering.

Egwuofor: See map. My 8 month old son is so smart that he made map

Becomerich: That look better than mine

Egwuofor: See we Igbos are wicked. We don't have land and  population. See map. That is why we must support to remove Bayelsa and Delta to Benin Republic so that our tiny population will have Majority.

Becomerich: Egwuofor, you speak truth. Wickedness is bad. Igbos should have only two states because 90% of them are traders and their population is not more than 2000000. See map. They are less than 1% of Lagos. Only 500 Igbo traders are in Lagos but because they are everywhere, they look like many. See map.

Tayo4lif: Yoruba man. . .

Becomerich: [/b]What  ?angry angry angry
[b]
Tayo4lif:
Haba Yoruba man, no need to be angry. I like map. it speaks truth.

Becomerich:
Okay

Egwuofor: Tayo4life you don't understand map? My 2 month old son is designing  one now. I will post later. You should be ashame. . .

Tayo4life: Oyi ara

Egwuofor: Tayo4lif what language is that? It not Igbo because I start speaking Igbo before I was born. I tell truth because I know we are wicked because we don't have population. God punish us with erosion and illiterate 90% traders. . .

grin grin
[/b]

LFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAH That was mad funny
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by grafikdon: 5:36am On Sep 08, 2009
Becomerich: Obinna Onwuekwe a.k.a Jakumo. I caugh you today. You are  calling Adeboye Daddy Goat. Jesus will behead you when you enter Nigeria. I put it in my diary. Mark my word. See Map.

Egwuofor: [/b]He is also Seun Osewa, Kobojunkie and Ikeyman. God expose him today. Illiterate trader 90%. See Map. Go school study electricity Engineering and Clinic Psychologist.

[b]Tayo4life:
He is the one removing map. God expose him. I did not even know. I thinks he is Ijawman.

Egwuofor: [/b]My 6 month old son have his location in Portugal. See map. Modified by my 2 month old son.

[b]Tayo4life:
Igbo Man, how many son do you has?
[b]
Becomerich: [/b]Go school.

grin grin grin
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by becomrich15: 5:52am On Sep 08, 2009
Obinna Onwuekwe what did man do to u
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 08, 2009
See map. . . . see stadium. grin

@becomerich

Explain how Jakumo is Obinna Onwuekwe? And who is Obinna by the way?
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by grafikdon: 6:35am On Sep 08, 2009
becomrich,:

Obinna Onwuekwe what did man do to u

Ladies and gentlemen. Give it up for Mapomeji a.k.a Becomerich, on the debut of his album "My Walnuts Bring All the Boys To Da Yard", Featuring the hit tracks: "Cut  Off My Nuts If U Don't Like My Maps", "See Map, Nigga", "Go School", "Oyi Ara"  and "I Kill You With Map".

Album in Stores now!!!!!

grin grin

Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2009
Become[b]map[/b]

Seun can't be that cheap now. $50, haba.
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by asha80(m): 12:15pm On Sep 08, 2009
@grafikdon

Chai i don laugh tire grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by Sauron1: 12:33pm On Sep 08, 2009
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by zmurda(m): 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2009
Gadaaamit

SEe MaP!!!

God, this is the one of the funniest s**tty thread I have seen in a while

becomrich is a certified lunatic
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by AloyEmeka6: 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2009
www.nairaland.com/attachments/178626_Mapomeji_The__Album_jpgb9c638a69eac3d148e5244393c9f4885
grin grin grin New CD from BecomeMad. The "my friend, I know book" and " Unilorin alumni anthem" tracks are missing in this CD, why?
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by AloyEmeka6: 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2009
becomrich,:

Jakumo =Obinna Onwuekwe
, i caugh you today, so you are the one insulting pastor adeboye

How do you manage to get these names?. Are you a hacker?
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by becomrich15: 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2009
I do not have to be a hacker to know something. I told you I read engineering. Do you think I am telling you a lie.? It is easy.  Engineers know manything than average person. they designed the system in the first place. And know the loophole to every system. no system is prefect.
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by grafikdon: 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

grin grin grin New CD from BecomeMad. The "my friend, I know book" and " Unilorin alumni anthem" tracks are missing in this CD, why?

Are  you Kidding me? I wasn't gonna leave out anything. Here's the CD back cover. Grab your copy because this joint is hot. See Map.

grin grin

Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by asha80(m): 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2009
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Grafik u no go kill me oooooo
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by becomrich15: 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2009
villages are disappearing from Nigeria.

contrast to people believe in Nigeria

About 44 to 49 % of nigerian lived in the 81 cities with population above 300,000 , I once listed.

And another 23 to 26 % live in another 280 cities which i would list later, with population from 40,000 to 300,000

while just 19 to 24 % live below towns, or villages less than 40,000

it shows immigration is affecting Urban movement. And it is danger to Nigeria food production, which you already seen in more import.

People are moving away from the villages and agriclture. while our cities have increase in size.

The south east have the largest concentration of linear settlement in Nigeria.

villages are disappearing from Nigeria.

my stat is coming from the satellite pictures. i got as far as 0 level to see the small villages and measure the area coverage and do random sample of each settlement. You can manuval google earth to see , even areas not yet open by google. and still do measurement. Google earth is world software.

in nigeria an average house have more than 15 people living in them, which compare to the usa may be less. Even some areas in nigeria have more 25 or 30 average. what i have done is to take random sample and also measure the area coverage. using this average figure as a general rule. even while i know it may vary.

I came to my conclusion.

About 49 % +- 5% of nigerian lived in the 81 cities with population above 300,000 , I once listed.

And another 26 % +- 5% of live in another 280 cities which i would list later, with population from 40,000 to 300,000

while just 24 % +- 5% of live below towns, or villages less than 40,000

It was very easy to , it as taken me month to do this. i still continue this work.

I group this settlement into 3 class.

the 3rd class are towns with less than 2600 houses.

Like i said this calculation are based with all things been equal, there are factors that can alter the figures. So that is why I say + - 5% accurate.
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by ikeyman00(m): 10:34pm On Sep 08, 2009
haaa
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by becomrich15: 11:01pm On Sep 08, 2009
see what stadiums we get.

Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by Beaf: 11:20pm On Sep 08, 2009
grafikdon: Becomerich: Egwuofor, you speak truth. Wickedness is bad. Igbos should have only two states because 90% of them are traders and their population is not more than 2000000. See map. They are less than 1% of Lagos. Only 500 Igbo traders are in Lagos but because they are everywhere, they look like many. See map.

Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by becomrich15: 11:25pm On Sep 08, 2009
Beaf, why do you call me Egwuofor, i see Jakuma agains, same person. there are igbo traders in china, so should china be part of Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1srYp8bis4
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by becomrich15: 12:29am On Sep 09, 2009
Official website of the town of OGWASHI-UKU stating that they are from Benin

issele uku history. state they are from Benin

Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by becomrich15: 12:30am On Sep 09, 2009
issele uku history. state they are from Benin

Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by becomrich15: 12:30am On Sep 09, 2009
Official website of UMUNEDE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION USA, INC

Umunede History stating that they are from Benin

Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by becomrich15: 12:47am On Sep 09, 2009
i reject that in Jesus name. why do you think they rejected Pat Utomi? history my friend? You forgot we did not have Niger bridge before. You people do not know your history. The real history was the igbos use to attack them and sell them as slave. Do search on your history. That some times the oba of benin had to come and save his people and send troope to recapture back the land. Go find out of the history.

Look Agbor consists of twenty-three villages and a metropolis known as Orogodo or Boji-Boji Agbor: Do this villages sound igbo to you.

1. Ogbemudein
2. Ihogbe
3. Obielihe
4. Ihaikpen
5. Ogbeisore
6. Ogbeisogban
7. Agbamuse/Oruru
8. Alifekede
9. Omumu
10. Alisor
11. Alilehan
12. Alizomor
13. Ozanogogo (Ozara)
14. Alisimien
15. Ewuru
16. Idumu-Oza
17. Aliokpu
18. Alihami
19. Agbor
20. Alihagwu
21. Oki
22. Ekuku-Agbor
23. Emuhun
24. Boji-Boji Agbor

You people should stop the internet scam. some of us are nigerian too. So because the vice president of nigeria name is Goodlucky Jonathan, does that make him a white person??
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by becomrich15: 1:16am On Sep 09, 2009
Note this to benin

Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by becomrich15: 1:17am On Sep 09, 2009
Note this to benin

Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by complove: 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2009
Emeka u call us jobless.we better pass u.u no get job that y there online 24 hourss 7 days.thief we they caugh na ur people be 90%
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by ezeagu(m): 11:20pm On Sep 09, 2009
becomrich,:

Note this to benin

The Ika people are Igbo and will not join your Benin republic even if you plaster your useless posters and maps on CNN, go and find a job.
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by MrCrackles(m): 11:37pm On Sep 09, 2009
Topic
In my backyard. . .
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by complove: 4:06pm On Sep 10, 2009
ezeagu, if them say them no be ibo,na you go force them.carry your eyes comot go to akwa ibom, them be ibo.omo okoro.
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by ezeagu(m): 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2009
complove:

ezeagu, if them say them no be ibo,na you go force them.carry your eyes comot go to akwa ibom, them be ibo.omo okoro.

grin, who say's I'm not from any of those places? shocked grin angry grin
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by becomrich15: 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2009
ezeauga stop telling a lie. I know the state you are from. You are not from delta state. You see after the civil war most igbo that came back to lagos, had to claim asaba area as state of origin because of the war. During the war. Igbos were line up in yorubaland and publicly executed by the northerner army who occupied Yorubaland at the time. there were few yorubas in the army before the war. An old man told me less than 2000. and most were mostly high rank officer, who could not get a job with the degree. Many Yoruba landlord and others were shoot during the civil war for housing or hidden igbo people. They use to hide them on roof of the houses.

If the northerner army find them they kill them and the yorubaman who he was staying with. So after the war was over most igbos who came back were claiming asaba and others because of fear. And some igbos escape the way and cross over the niger bridge to asaba area and others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Sanusi Still Better Than Soludo? / Fayose Harbours Thugs In Government House Who Rob And Kidnap At Night – APC / Dasuki Lied, Shunned Arms Probe Panel’s Invitation –presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.