Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns (14189 Views)

Naira Wahala: Seems Odua People Are Also Rising Against The Fg (see) / INEC Registers Democratic People’s Congress (DPC) As New Political Party / African People's Congress Unveils Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by becomrich15: 12:29am On Sep 24, 2009
Now let me change the topic for now. I meet someone from ghana who claim michelle obama was from ghana. and at least some of you live in nigeria. So please , where do you think michelle obama comes from. She is gullah, if I am telling a lie, please confirm. If this gullah word are not yoruba, are they not derive from yoruba and the same. here is the book by Lorenzo Dow Turner on gullah. At least you people are nigeria. Which language is this in Nigerian. Is this not yoruba language.

They bear name like foulanke , ye tunde , Abionu. In nigeria , is it not yoruba people that bear this name.
They have word that means the same in yorubas, how can that be Ghana.

yawo , it mean to borrow money.
yayo to rejoice

ye tunde --- name given a female child born after the death of its grandmother,
yeye mother
y emu ------- to be intoxicated with palm wine
yeju to avert one's gaze, to withdraw

This is pure yoruba language. Or see with your eyes too. This is what they call gullah , is this not yoruba. am i dreaming or what? here is the book by Lorenzo Dow Turner on gullah

candylips (m) . Do you believe in God.

If you do, you would notice God has plan. and the word of God says there are season and time for everything.

You see the benin republic President was born closed to nigeria border, yar adua too. if you shift the border by few 15 km, he would be nigerian and yar adua would be from niger. Why would this people be president at the same time.

Now to believe me, I said let my people go, and yar adua sickeness became worst. now let me now shock you with another. God plan this moment we are.

Why do I say so. They just release the satellite picture less than 2 years. and so how. two important figure in the world. who could stop the process of Unification of the Yorubas, are either head of canada govt or the USA. God planted seed in them before our eyes. To make it easy.

Do you know Obama , USA president wife, according to Gods plan her origin is yoruba, and so is the governor general of Canada. why this at this time.

My answer is God has a plan. It takes the wise to see God hands in this, And I tell you believe me, When I says let the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa join the republic of Benin.

too many considence
1 Satellite pictures shows that we have fraud census would lead civil war
2 Benin republic president, born close to the border
3 Yar Adua born close to the border
4 Yar adua fall sick
5 Michelle Obama is Yoruba
6 Michaëlle Jean canada governor general is Yoruba.

This should tell you God has a hand in it. The word of God says if you look at the cloud. you know it is going to rain.

God works out easy solution but it is for men to see it and work in the right path. God is trying to help us out . See God hand written on the wall. I see it what about you.
It is the lord doing and it is wonderful in our eyes. Catch the vision , it is only for the wise.
I am accountable to God.

Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by becomrich15: 12:37am On Sep 24, 2009
see kano and lagos.  Someone complain about the picture of kano, but if you look at the picture, you know it is recent. less than 4 years picture. some build are there that when you google were just built. And the date the pictures was taken is feb 6 2008

Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by platinumnk(f): 1:33am On Sep 24, 2009
how come u move to benin and wait for the rest of us grin

Becomerich I didnt know u made music

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-321016.0.html
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by becomrich15: 2:24am On Sep 24, 2009
look, you joke about thing that concern your life. I live abroad, if a civil happen, you would die. I still live here.

I am a person with vision. I can see tomorrow. And I would tell you it is the best thing for the yorubas. And if you igbo want to die.Do not hold us down. And I do not know why you people are desperate.

As a yorubaman do you think I would see trouble and ask the yorubas to go into? No. I would not. We would be economical and financially better of in the republic of Benin than Nigeria.

Look at the index. Did you go to school first before i waste my time with you.

You people let us go. Why are you people so scared to let us go.

Let us go.
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by platinumnk(f): 2:31am On Sep 24, 2009
Becomecrazy

I release u into Benin.
I dont live across seas too, doesnt make u any more special tongue

Why didnt you click on the link I gave u?
I didnt know u did rap cds cheesy
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by becomrich15: 3:22am On Sep 24, 2009
Then go tell your senator to vote yes.

we have wrote every northern senator about this.

so tell it serious.

igboman tell me, what you would loss

odili has problem. for the last 11 year he has been running nigeriaworld.com. he need a job. 24 hrs on the internet. when i come back , he is here.
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by becomrich15: 3:32am On Sep 24, 2009
With all the propagada of hate you are running Odili. So everytime, i post, you quickly post, put your nonsense picture. grow up like a man. 11 years and your are still a failure. Odili it is time for you o try something else.

You cant been a failure all your life. U are a failure after 11 years. Give up. Try importing cars to nigeria . or are you in prison.
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by becomrich15: 4:25am On Sep 24, 2009
Aloy emeka, do you want to be save. You know it is not to late. God can help you. Do you know in less than 1 years. I had 1 million pages. want me to share the secret. Something you see and let God to show you. Aloy emeka you do not have to be failure.

if you allow God to take control , he can turn your failure into great story. Do you want to gve your heart to God aloy.
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by becomrich15: 4:41am On Sep 24, 2009
platinumnk , why dont you support insteead of been against us. You see, it is good to help others. why is it difficult for you people to help others. Why do you only think of yourself first and not the feeling of others. why are you people selfish.
We want to go.

Look we would do well. we would have a budget of $10 billion if Ghana has $6.4 billion compare this to 4 billion we get from nigeria.

$6 billion that we could not get from abuja. cocoa production would double.
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by platinumnk(f): 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2009
I beg i release you in good faith.
go and multiply grin

Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by complove: 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2009
platinumnk, you bi tribalist. igbo people are yoruba hater,u see why people dont vote for u.may u continue and see if anybody for naija go vote for any igbo.this na the reason why no igbo have ever been president.until una stop.northern just they use una.
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by jaybee3(m): 3:25pm On Sep 24, 2009
@ ma yard grin grin grin
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by complove: 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2009
platinumnk na slowpoke, him ma hate yoruba people.no bi so igbo bi.wickedness,una dey wick us.lagos law say deportation of street hawkers.
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by platinumnk(f): 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2009
complove:

platinumnk, you bi tribalist. igbo people are yoruba hater,u see why people dont vote for u.may u continue and see if anybody for naija go vote for any igbo.this na the reason why no igbo have ever been president.until una stop.northern just they use una.

are u speaking english grin grin

Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by becomrich15: 1:54am On Oct 05, 2009
amaka, this picture is from ondo state. can you see the type of weapon.

When we tell olodogbo to shake his head, he can shake it. every household have at least 2 or 3 to hunt. So amaka you see, we want to leave peaceful, tell your people to let us go. he no fear you.

Amaka , when them tell lokile it is time to bark, he will. It is the same teeth lokile use to play with its child that he would use to bite it.

Amaka , we people of yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state want to join benin republic.

Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by ezeagu(m): 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2009
becomrich,:

When we tell olodogbo to shake his head, he can shake it. every household have at least 2 or 3 to hunt. So amaka you see, we want to leave peaceful, tell your people to let us go. he no fear you.

Amaka , when them tell lokile it is time to bark, he will. It is the same teeth lokile use to play with its child that he would use to bite it.

Amaka , we people of yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state want to join benin republic.

Who is holding you?
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by becomrich15: 12:00am On Oct 06, 2009
So ezeuga, you and your people. This is what is we hold to do.

You see in the USA , you can become a citizen of the USA by living in the USA. So we have two country. When a man from kano cross over to live in the republic of Benin. He become a citizen , while when the Ibadan man come to live in abuja, he become a citizen of Nigeria.

So you see it does not affect you or anyone or your business. Everyone can be citizen of the two country. Even a kanuri man or hausa man. This way the north becomes a majority and you share in 70% of the oil.

You see igboman ask yourself. will you rather go with the yorubas, edo,delta and bayelsa with only 30% of the oil or you would go with the north with 70% of the oil. You have to be smart, any businessman would go with 70% of the oil.

Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by AndreUweh(m): 12:06am On Oct 06, 2009
becomrich,:

o your dream republic.
I hope you do not take the Igbo in Delta to your dream republic.
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by ezeagu(m): 12:59am On Oct 06, 2009
Andre Uweh:

o your dream republic.
I hope you do not take the Igbo in Delta to your dream republic.

Don't you know that the Anioma are Yorubas? See map. grin
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by ezeagu(m): 1:00am On Oct 06, 2009
www.nairaland.com/attachments/186097_gg22_JPGd785807e84ababfe33e02af9189b9867

The worst thing about this map is that my hometown is in the Benin Rep. lipsrsealed
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by becomrich15: 1:22am On Oct 06, 2009
They are from Benin. history my friend? You forgot we did not have Niger bridge before. You people do not know your history. The real history was the igbos use to attack them and sell them as slave. Do search on your history. That some times the oba of benin had to come and save his people and send troope to recapture back the land. Go find out of the history.

Look Agbor consists of twenty-three villages and a metropolis known as Orogodo or Boji-Boji Agbor: Do this villages sound igbo to you.

1. Ogbemudein
2. Ihogbe
3. Obielihe
4. Ihaikpen
5. Ogbeisore
6. Ogbeisogban
7. Agbamuse/Oruru
8. Alifekede
9. Omumu
10. Alisor
11. Alilehan
12. Alizomor
13. Ozanogogo (Ozara)
14. Alisimien
15. Ewuru
16. Idumu-Oza
17. Aliokpu
18. Alihami
19. Agbor
20. Alihagwu
21. Oki
22. Ekuku-Agbor
23. Emuhun
24. Boji-Boji Agbor

You people should stop the internet scam. some of us are nigerian too. So because the vice president of nigeria name is Goodlucky Jonathan, does that make him a white person??

www.nairaland.com/attachments/178960_ddg1_JPG31dedbe2f6340a49ed4b93bd721ec76e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/178961_ddg_JPG4fa681d277ff3cd5c5c8a0d0c77231a3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/178962_fff_JPG92972223da5cd635b66e890edef93b88
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by Ohsisi: 1:33am On Oct 06, 2009
becomrich,:

They are from Benin. history my friend? You forgot we did not have Niger bridge before. You people do not know your history. The real history was the igbos use to attack them and sell them as slave. Do search on your history. That some times the oba of benin had to come and save his people and send troope to recapture back the land. Go find out of the history.

Look Agbor consists of twenty-three villages and a metropolis known as Orogodo or Boji-Boji Agbor: Do this villages sound igbo to you.

1. Ogbemudein
2. Ihogbe
3. Obielihe
4. Ihaikpen
5. Ogbeisore
6. Ogbeisogban
7. Agbamuse/Oruru
8. Alifekede
9. Omumu
10. Alisor
11. Alilehan
12. Alizomor
13. Ozanogogo (Ozara)
14. Alisimien
15. Ewuru
16. Idumu-Oza
17. Aliokpu
18. Alihami
19. Agbor
20. Alihagwu
21. Oki
22. Ekuku-Agbor
23. Emuhun
24. Boji-Boji Agbor

You people should stop the internet scam. some of us are nigerian too. So because the vice president of nigeria name is Goodlucky Jonathan, does that make him a white person??

www.nairaland.com/attachments/178960_ddg1_JPG31dedbe2f6340a49ed4b93bd721ec76e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/178961_ddg_JPG4fa681d277ff3cd5c5c8a0d0c77231a3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/178962_fff_JPG92972223da5cd635b66e890edef93b88

Interesting you seem to know much about some peoples origins.
This is what I found about yours

The oral history of the Yoruba describes an origin myth, which tells of God lowering a chain at Ile-Ife, down which came Oduduwa, the ancestor of all people, bringing with him a cock, some earth, and a palm kernel. The earth was thrown into the water, the cocked scratched it to become land, and the kernel grew into a tree with sixteen limbs, representing the original sixteen kingdoms. The empire of Oyo arose at the end of the 15th century aided by Portuguese guns. Expansion of the kingdom is associated with the acquisition of the horse. At the end of the 18th century civil war broke out at Oyo, the rebels called for assistance to the Fulani, but the latter ended up conquering all of Oyo by the 1830s. The Fulani invasion pushed many Yoruba to the south where the towns of Ibadan and Abeokuta were founded. In the late 1880s, with the help of a British mediator, a treaty was signed between the various warring factions. Yorubaland was officially colonized by the British in 1901, but a system of indirect rule was established that mimicked the structure of Yoruba governance

Now do I take it that Yorubas are then citizens of heaven going by your own analogy?
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by Ohsisi: 1:37am On Oct 06, 2009
Nigeria always depended on oral history and there are several of them for the same people
Look deeper there are countering opinions to your argument by people from those same areas.
Agbo area borders non Igbo speaking areas of the state.
Is it rocket science that the languages and names of areas cose to those places will sound non Igbo
Do you know that areas of Abia state that borders with Akwa Ibom have non Igbo names?
Itibolibo
The Benin Chief that founded Agbor is named Eze Chima
Of all names,he is an Eze and his name is Chima
are you kidding me?
Does Eze Chima sound Igbo to you?
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by AndreUweh(m): 1:40am On Oct 06, 2009
BECOME Rich
Makurdi is an Hausa name but the natives of Makurdi are not Hausas bt Tivs. Igbo towns with non Igbo name are bound every where in Igboland but that does not take their Igboness away from them.
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by Fhemmmy: 1:57am On Oct 06, 2009
i wonder what they will do with the gun, or shd i say, who they will kill with the gun?
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by AndreUweh(m): 2:03am On Oct 06, 2009
Ogwashi Ukwu, the home town of number one Igbo citizen today-Amb Ralph Uwechue.
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by Ohsisi: 2:45am On Oct 06, 2009
Andre Uweh:

Ogwashi Ukwu, the home town of number one Igbo citizen today-Amb Ralph Uwechue.

no
ralph uwaechue ,the ohaneze president forgot to consult becomedaft for his ethnicity
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by becomrich15: 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2009
I dont have time for this. I am busy. Go read your history. So if they appoint an igbo immigrate to head oheneze, who cares. Are igbos not living in the USA. Dont they have right to head Oheneze.   So if Orji Kalu appoint a person to head Oheneze who cares. And who told you is the number one igbo citizen. You dey joke. find out the history of oheneze. How old are you people ask your parent.

Are the people of the town, not smart enough to know thier own history or Orji kalu knows the history pass them. Orji PPA power, PPA is in control. Orji is a fine politician. Igbo Kwenu.

If you go to the town of Ogwuanhi Uku, you would find the ikelike still living there. Even there is Ikelike primary school and Ikelike post office named after them. So you think Igbos can change this people history. You dey joke.

Why do you think fashola stop eze igbo title in lagos. So that an issue like this would not happen in future. So the Igbos in the USA also own New york. Do you know there are igbos in new york.   

If you look at the satellite picture of the town the oldest roof town is located around what they call Ikelike quarters.  Go ask anyone, there is Ikelike quarters in Uku.

In future nigerian living in the USA would claim, the redeemed headquarter town in texas in USA is are root of origin, because everybody living there would be nigerian and history would be gone. all the yoruba children bear hebrew names, does that make them come from Isreal.

At least you can see the University of ilorin admission list on nairaland front page. are 99% of the people not yorubas from kwara state, 2 of my own sister are married from the state. And you people come online claiming nonsense, like if we are not from nigeria too. You 419 want to tell us our history.

I dont have time. Go to school and read history. Stop asking question.
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by AndreUweh(m): 2:25pm On Oct 06, 2009
For you become rich.
The secretary of Ohanaeze ndi igbo UK chapter is from Ika Igbo.
The Ika monarchs whose wards are students here in the UK are members of the Igbo Youths UK (ICSN). They have the blessings of their parents to join this association.
As I write here, arrangement is been made for one of the Ika Obis to be the royal father of the day in the Iwa JI festival coming up this Month.
Please, tori Oloun, live Igbo affairs for NdiIgbo.
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by AndreUweh(m): 2:49pm On Oct 06, 2009
Become Rich
The abolision of Eze Ndiigbo title in Lagos was spearheaded by Eze Cletus Ilomuanya-the leader of council of ndieze South east. Fashola's action was in response with his numerous meetings with Ohanaeze, Aka ikenga and Eze Ilomuanya. I do not know why I have to educate you here over this matter when it was regularly in the news.
Lesson 102: uku or ukwu means great.
Ogwashi/ogbe means quarters
Ogwashi Ukwu nri means Great quarters of Nri kingdom.
Just concentrate on Yoruba matters and live NDIIGBO alone. My secondary and university education were at Ibadan yet I do not jump into Oyo state or Yoruba matters as you do on Igbo affairs. I do speak Yoruba language yet I do not show off on Yoruba matters. Respect broos.
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by ezeagu(m): 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2009
Becomrich what does Umunede mean in Edo?
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by ezeagu(m): 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2009
becomrich,:

Becomrich Agbor is a town the Benin Republic will never have. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Air Force Refunds N19.44bn To Stabilisation Account / Nigerian Senators Are Paid Better Than US Presidents / AGF, EFCC Head For Showdown Over High-profile Case Files

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.