Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns (14191 Views)

Naira Wahala: Seems Odua People Are Also Rising Against The Fg (see) / INEC Registers Democratic People’s Congress (DPC) As New Political Party / African People's Congress Unveils Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by becomrich15: 1:28am On Oct 07, 2009
Your problem is history, go read or ask your father. You see when I started nursery school and primary school in Nigeria, white people were most of the teachers or headmaster or principle. Now if you tell Nigerian children alot of white people use to live in nigeria they cant believe. All over lagos then white everywhere. I do not know if they still have kingways. Even father xmas was white, when I was a child. Santa cluas was never a black man in Nigeria, but when i was young , I only know white men as santa in Nigeria.

I remember when I saw one baba suwe looking black man claiming he was santa. I assume he was a mad man. Before someone told me, this is santa. Look all the children ran away. That was the last time, i went to see santa.

Look if you do a google search , you find alot of black american claiming there is no way, slavery happened because they feel the technology of ship 100 years ago was not possible to bring black people over to North america. Google.

First of all, they only built the Niger bridge at Onitsha in 1965. Only rich igbo can cross over to the west. it was not cheap. And do you know who built the niger bridge. The same man una kill. BALEWA. Balewa which they killed built that bridge. So make una pray for forgiveness for those who kill Balewa. They should change the name of the Bridge to Balewa bridge to remind people who built the bridge.

So go do your history. The Irabor and others knows where they are from. No let anyone 419 you. And come to think of it, if this people claim, they are not igbo, wetin be una own inside. Why una want die because they say, they are no igbo. Make una leave them alone jo. Them no be igbo. They are Benin people.
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by becomrich15: 3:27am On Oct 07, 2009
You, the first child i was to share a chair in class with for 5 years was a white boy from the USA in school. Nice friend. I cant forget him.
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by Nobody: 4:17am On Oct 07, 2009
I swear i dont understand the problem with this everlasting Ika/Igbo tussle.

No doubt there are mischievious elements from elsewhere who are the ones stoking fires on this issue behind the scenes.

Osisi's consternation I can understand since she ran into the arms of one of them grin but why why why must this topic generate so much emotional turmoil every time?

Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by Nobody: 4:17am On Oct 07, 2009
anyway lol at baba suwe santa.
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by becomrich15: 4:41am On Oct 07, 2009
I  too do not understand why the desperation to make them igbo by force. If they say they are not igbo , let them be. Their history says they are not igbo.

Just see the type of weapon they have in ondo state, you no run. People are ready for war. So do you want to continue to cheat us.

Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by Nobody: 4:43am On Oct 07, 2009
the militants carried all these weapons into ondo state?

No wonder they attacked Lagos.

smh

lord have mercy.
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by becomrich15: 4:54am On Oct 07, 2009
No those weapon are in ondo state. You can see the advantage we have. Our people have about 602 km of coastal area to ship weapon into Nigeria. And 602 km is the distance of lagos to Kaduna. See measurement on Google earth. So we would win a war with Nigeria. hands down.

Look at the map below. second is lagos to kaduna. We would not loss a war to Nigeria.

Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by Nobody: 4:57am On Oct 07, 2009
ok, you've lost me again.

if you also want war with nigeria, then you shouldnt have a problem with Igbos since thats what many of them on NL also want.

Or do you report to Benin grin
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by becomrich15: 5:00am On Oct 07, 2009
we have no problem with Igbos. The igbos knows that. Dont worry the Igbo would never support them.
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by becomrich15: 5:04am On Oct 07, 2009
The best option is for us to be wise as a nation and Yar adua do the best thing for the north and put is selfish interest aside. And think about the north first. So that the north can get 70% of the oil and 90% of the land. But it looks like yar adua is thinking about himself first before he thinks about other northerner. which is bad. even when he knows is health is bad. He should think about his people first.

the system we are asking for is been done by the USA and canada. When native india cross over they have green card on that day. It is resident to citizen.
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by becomrich15: 5:18am On Oct 07, 2009
For you to understand how bad nigeria is. Here is tanzania which got thier independant after us. They do not have oil. 90% of their revenue is from agriculture

Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by Jakumo(m): 5:20am On Oct 07, 2009
[size=28pt]See Map !  See Map !  See Map ![/size]
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by chic2pimp(m): 7:31am On Oct 07, 2009
Jakumo:

[size=28pt]See Map ! See Map ! See Map ![/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy OMO I TIRE FOR THE WASTEMAN OOO,HABA NA SO SO MAP.
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by dayokanu(m): 7:58am On Oct 07, 2009
Becomrich,

If dem no gree join Benin republic, attack them with Map. Even Chicago was part of Benin Kingdom only be say I no get map to illustrate it
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by udezue(m): 8:10am On Oct 07, 2009
Becomeric,
Send me money order of $250,000 and I will facilitate the speedy shipments of all kinds of ancient and modern weapons to all OPC installations in Nigeria and in diaspora. cheesy shocked grin
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by ThinkRait: 9:13am On Oct 07, 2009
Pls Seun, do something about the becomrich phenomenom.
I am tired of seeing maps that lead to nowhere
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by onyengbu1(m): 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2009
ThinkRait:

Pls Seun, do something about the becomrich phenomenom.
I am tired of seeing maps that lead to nowhere
I think you have to find a new forum because im not sure that even Seun can stop that lunatic becomrich.
He is unstoppable. How can u stop him when he has 1001 IDs.
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by becomrich15: 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2009
What are the Advantages for the present Benin republic. it is beyoud thier dream. 132 countries of the world speak english. It opens up investment from this countries. It opens up the economy for the people.

Glo has started Ghana Glo. Hope Otedola and others know what to do. The new republic of benin, togo and Ghana population put together is over 100 million So anyone thinking he would have problem. diversity your business now.

For us we get investment from paris and others. and we can now speak two languages. speaking languages is not a problem for nigeria. about 70% of nigeria population speaks 2 languages at least and another 40 % speak 3 languages.

If want to confirm take a look at former nigeria president.

Yar Adua speak 3 languages, Fulfude, hausa and english.
Obasanjo speak 3 languages English, hausa, yoruba.
Gowon speak 3 languages, his angus , hausa and english languages.

Shagari speak 3 Fulfude, hausa and english,

Buhari speak 3 Fulfude, hausa and english,
IBB speak 3 Gwari,hausa and english,
Abdusalami speak 3 Gwari, hausa, english,
Abacha speak 3 Hausa, kanuri and english

So you ask an average nigerian how many languages they speak. 70% of the people from the middle belt speak hausa, thier native languages and english. Most fulani speak hausa and fulfude and english languages.

So french is nothing to nigerian.

The issue is you can ask a nigerian if he think the government would rig the election. 99% of nigerian do believe the govt would rig the election. even among northerner. But now we have satellite picture. If they rig the election. we would have problem. the international communities have satellite pictures. Technology have affected the politics of nigeria.

What make our case worst is that Obama is a black man. So it make it impossible for nigeria govt to start shouting racism. another problem is that nigeria govt cant not shout discrimination against Nigeria because michelle Obama root is from where nigeria.

So you see , you have problem. Sanction from everywhere would make life difficult, so why not safe Obama and the world the extra problem. And save nigerian lifes. 15,000,000 by making the north majority once and for all.

look Yar Adua , Jonathan and bankole have to put down selfishness now. 15,000,000 lifes over some position that end in 2011. Fix the nigeria problem now. Nobody is lossing his position. If not the north become minority for every, and i can tell you. the northern military, would remove them, even the position they are trying to protect they would loss it. that if they dont kill them.

Canada and the USA have it for native people. A kano man can still become a citizen of benin republic , so can a yorubaman remain a nigerian.

At the moment , the new republic of benin population is about 70 million.

According to Nuru ribadu(former EFCC boss) last week said on NVS that 2,0000,0000 lifes have already been killed over change of government in Nigeria. So do we need another 15,000,000 before we do the right thing.

If you take a poll in Nigeria, more than 70% of Nigerian want the country to be divided. Even in the north. Dont use nairaland to judge nigeria, because the own is deleting people write up which is against nigeria. They call it rebrand Nigeria. He is a member assume. You can see the pictures, and you know what would make men carry gun looking for ways to divide thier own. Majority are not opposed to it. It is only minority in nigeria, that do not want the country to be broken up for thier own selfish interest. If you doubt me. If the Yar Adua govt can allow the United nation to come in and do a poll on my statement. Even in the north. It is not something said in secret in nigeria but on the open. I am willing to walk from new york to DC on foot if less than 50% of Nigerian says they should not break up nigeria. They are tired of been nigerian. Only nairaland administrator want nigeria. that why he is deleting post.

You ask yourself , how to do make this people in the picture love a country, they want to be divided.

On dredging the river niger. the north does not have to , there are cargo plane that can carry nearly what ships carry to the north. that all the north need. That what the USA have been using in Iraq. If they have to dredge the niger. Onitsha and idah and agenebode must have levels. while they do not need to dredge the whole of the niger. Just very few place. most of the river is not block at the moment. You can use ferry to go from lokoja to warri. if thief no go kill you.

Leadership is about planning to avoid problem . and if they feel they are not bold enough, they can resign. even it look like IBB is already telling people he can solve the problem. Because IBB does not want northerners to be a minority.
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by becomrich15: 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2009
What are the Advantages for the present Benin republic. it is beyoud thier dream. 132 countries of the world speak english. It opens up investment from this countries. It opens up the economy for the people.

Glo has started Ghana Glo. Hope Otedola and others know what to do. The new republic of benin, togo and Ghana population put together is over 100 million So anyone thinking he would have problem. diversity your business now.

For us we get investment from paris and others. and we can now speak two languages.  speaking languages is not a problem for nigeria. about 70% of nigeria population speaks 2 languages at least and another 40 % speak 3 languages.

If want to confirm take a look at former nigeria president.

Yar Adua speak 3 languages, Fulfude, hausa and english.
Obasanjo speak 3 languages English, hausa, yoruba.
Gowon speak 3 languages, his angus , hausa and english languages.

Shagari speak 3 Fulfude, hausa and english,

Buhari speak 3 Fulfude, hausa and english,
IBB speak 3 Gwari,hausa and english,
Abdusalami speak 3 Gwari, hausa, english,
Abacha speak 3 Hausa, kanuri and english

So you ask an average nigerian how many languages they speak. 70% of the people from the middle belt speak hausa, thier native languages and english. Most fulani speak hausa and fulfude and english languages.

So french is nothing to nigerian.

The issue is you can  ask a nigerian if he think the government would rig the election. 99% of nigerian do believe the govt would rig the election. even among northerner. But now we have satellite picture. If they rig the election. we would have problem. the international communities have satellite pictures. Technology have affected the politics of nigeria.

What make our case worst is that Obama is a black man. So it make it impossible for nigeria govt to start shouting racism. another problem is that nigeria govt cant not shout discrimination against Nigeria because michelle Obama root is from where nigeria.

So you see , you have problem. Sanction from everywhere would make life difficult, so why not save Obama and the world the extra problem. And save nigerian lifes. 15,000,000 by making the north majority once and for all.

look Yar Adua , Jonathan and bankole have to put down selfishness now. 15,000,000 lifes over  some position that end in 2011. Fix the nigeria problem now.  Nobody is lossing his position.  If not the north become minority for every, and i can tell you. the northern military, would remove them, even the position they are trying to protect they would loss it. that if they dont kill them.

Canada and the USA have it for native people. A kano man can still become a citizen of benin republic , so can a yorubaman remain a nigerian.

At the moment ,  the new republic of benin population is about 70 million.

According to Nuru ribadu(former EFCC boss) last week said on NVS that  2,0000,0000 lifes have already been killed over change of government in Nigeria. So do we need another 15,000,000 before we do the right thing.

If you take a poll in Nigeria, more than 70% of Nigerian want the country to be divided. Even in the north. Dont use nairaland to judge nigeria, because the own is deleting people write up which is against nigeria. They call it rebrand Nigeria. He is a member assume. You can see the pictures, and you know what would make men carry gun looking for ways to divide thier own. Majority are not opposed to it. It is only minority in nigeria, that do not want the country to be broken up for thier own selfish interest. If you doubt me. If the Yar Adua govt can allow the United nation to come in and do a poll on my statement. Even in the north. It is not something said in secret in nigeria but on the open. I am willing to walk from new york to DC on foot if less than 50% of Nigerian says they should not break up nigeria. They are tired of been nigerian. Only nairaland administrator want nigeria. that why he is deleting post.

You ask yourself , how to do make this people in the picture love a country, they want to be divided.

On dredging the river niger. the north does not have to , there are cargo plane that can carry nearly what ships carry to the north.  that all the north need. That what the USA have been using in Iraq.  If they have to dredge the niger. Onitsha and idah and agenebode must have levels. while they do not need to dredge the whole of the niger. Just very few place. most of the river is not block at the moment. You can use ferry to go from lokoja to warri. if thief no go kill you.

Leadership is about planning to avoid problem . and if they feel they are not bold enough, they  can resign. even it look like IBB is already telling people he can solve the problem. Because IBB does not want northerners to be a minority.
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2009
becomrich,:

For you to understand how bad nigeria is. Here is tanzania which got thier independant after us. They do not have oil. 90% of their revenue is from agriculture

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/186459_800px-Dar_es_Salaam_before_dusk_jpg12e916ce9468133c3f57caa0375bf2fe[/img]

what's so special about this photo?

Show the game reserves abeg. Or mount Kilimanjaro.
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by becomrich15: 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2009
This is what is special in the picture, the country have no oil. no drop of oil. they depend on agric. and they can build this. apart from lagos. you would not see anything like this in nigeria.

There is no place in Ibadan like this.

Osogbo does not look like this.
Aba never. enugu never, port h , kano, kaduna etc. So you see we have problem. And their population is about 27 million. With nearly over $1000 billion. we have not done well. While with just $30 billion within the same times. And this is not the only area in the city that looks like this. we have a problem.
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by ikeyman00(m): 11:15pm On Oct 07, 2009
@@@

dmt worry; i gona save 15 000 000 lifes for u
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2009
becomrich,:

This is what is special in the picture, the country have no oil. no drop of oil. they depend on agric. and they can build this. apart from lagos. you would not see anything like this in nigeria.

There is no place in Ibadan like this.

Osogbo does not look like this.
Aba never. enugu never, port h , kano, kaduna etc. So you see we have problem. And their population is about 27 million. With nearly over $1000 billion. we have not done well. While with just $30 billion within the same times. And this is not the only area in the city that looks like this. we have a problem.

Tanzania has a large number of expatriates, including Arabs, and lots of wildlife tourism.

besides, there's a still quite some poverty there, just like other African countries.

I see your point about the oil though. Most Nigerian towns should at least look like that, had all gone well.
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by dayokanu(m): 7:27am On Oct 08, 2009
Becomrich,

We no go join Benin republic if you cant show us Maps of Udezue and Aloyemeka in bed grin grin grin grin

If you show us, Mennn One time we don join Benin Republic
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by ezeagu(m): 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2009
tpia.:

what's so special about this photo?

Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by youngies(m): 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2009
grafikdon where can one buy this latest CD?

I heard there is also a block buster movies that he just finished called MAPFIRE!!! shocked

I have just realized that it is either Seun = Becomrrich or he has been over powered by the mere prolific nature that becomrrich replicates himself with countless monikers.
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by becomrich15: 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2009
A container full of arms and ammunition has been seized by Nigerian customs officers in Lagos harbour.

One person has been arrested and officials are searching for the owner of the arms, which came in from the US.

A BBC reporter in Lagos says it has raised concerns about the proliferation of arms ahead of polls in 2011.

He says in the past politicians and their backers, known as "political godfathers", have recruited and armed young men to intimidate their rivals.

News of the seizure comes days after the end of an amnesty in the oil-rich Niger Delta, where the government has been urging militants to hand in their weapons.

Analysts say many of the area's militant groups were originally armed by political godfathers.

Officers of the Nigeria Customs Service say they intercepted the 40ft (12m) container while carrying out routine inspection at Apapa port in Lagos.

The BBC's Fidelis Mbah in Lagos says it is not the first shipment to be found this year.

In June two ships loaded with weapons were impounded by Nigeria's navy in the southern port of Calabar.

A third vessel escaped to sea.

www.bbc.co.uk
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by becomrich15: 5:09am On Oct 09, 2009
Who do you think would win the nation cup. The new republic of benin or Nigeria.
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by Onlytruth(m): 6:32am On Oct 09, 2009
becomrich,:

Who do you think would win the nation cup. The new republic of benin or Nigeria.

BIAFRA of course!

Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by ezeagu(m): 8:41am On Oct 09, 2009
Ha. grin
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by AladeTunde: 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2012
ezeagu: I don't understand the context the maps are being used for?  Then again your becomrich. Tell me the state I am from if not then your are "telling a lie". Don't reply unless you tell me what state I am from, otherwise you are a lier.

You no get sense, your not well. If you no tell me what state I come from then we know you no get sense for real. Crase.

mr. ezeagu, go sleep ok?, u are just repeating a word 'wer am i from'.u don't av a point since morning.u are afraid because we are leaving and u will be rule by d north is dat not so?
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by AladeTunde: 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2012
becomrich,:
No those weapon are in ondo state. You can see the advantage we have. Our people have about 602 km of coastal area to ship weapon into Nigeria. And 602 km is the distance of lagos to Kaduna. See measurement on Google earth. So we would win a war with Nigeria. hands down.

Look at the map below. second is lagos to kaduna. We would not loss a war to Nigeria.

you are rite padi mi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Senators Are Paid Better Than US Presidents / "You Will Benefit From Restructuring" - Atiku Tells North / Dignitaries At Ndigbo Summit On Restructuring In Awka (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.