Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns (14190 Views)

Naira Wahala: Seems Odua People Are Also Rising Against The Fg (see) / INEC Registers Democratic People’s Congress (DPC) As New Political Party / African People's Congress Unveils Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by AladeTunde: 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2012
Onlytruth:

BIAFRA of course!

fooooool, he is there Biafra in his Question? dat is ao u always fail mumu
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by AladeTunde: 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2012
becomrich,:
Have you ever heard of senegambia. That was a union between Senegal and Gambia. even in africa

Be careful of what you believe there are some people trying to sell you wrong information.

The north have to think careful what option is best for them. 70% of the oil is at sake. or they would end up losser in the political game call Nigeria. with the satellite pictures, I can tell you this if the north continue with nigeria, they are losser.

Now for the yorubas.

I can tell you in land space . Here are the equivalent of the cities in the east  compare with benin republic in term of land covered by building, not nigeria houses are not plan.

Cotonuo  --                             Port harcourt
Port novo-                                         Aba
Abomey-Behicon                      ---- Owerri
Popo --                            abakaliki
Ketu-                              Akwa
Sabe--                            Umuahia
Sekete --                           Nsukka
Allada ---                            Okigwe
Parakou-                          Calabar
Djougou----                          Markudi
Quidah-                               Gboko
Sakete ---                          Oron
Ipobe-                                 Eket
Dassa ----                        Otukpo

Some of this nameof benin republic may not look yoruba, but they are. like Dassa, the town is really an Egba cities.  The egba, egbado, awori, yewa, oyo have several towns and villages in Benin republic.

there are other towns and cities in Benin republic. So you can see, The New Benin republic would be very good for business.

I discovered already 13 Yoruba dialect in Benin republic

mokole,
nago,
ketu,
ije,
idaca,
ica,
cabe,
ana,
ajashe,
egba,
awori,
egbdo,
yewa,
oyo(yoruba)

There are other group who are also Yorubas, I would post them latter

You see now you blame the yoruba for doing black job abroad, what did you call it. is that what you think? Goodluck.

Now there is a yoruba dialect in benin republic call Tchabe, really if nigeria we would say Sabe. Chabe, because the T is silent. Chabe or Sabe.

That is where the president of Benin republic comes from. His home town and place of birth is call Tchaourou. If it was in Nigeria. We call it Saoro. This place fall into borgu but they are not baruba.  Here is thier history. Parakou, Tchaourou area were founded by the son of the oba of sabe , whose name was Chabi Olamone , in Nigeria would say Sabi Olamoni.

The way they write in Benin, they normally put u after O. google this information.  In Tchaourou  if you remove the u. You have Tchaoro. If you remove the silent t. Chaoro / Now we all know in yoruba, ch is S. Now replace the Ch with S.  You have Saoro.  This is the correct way to write the name.

So you can see where the cha come from. But unfortunnty they do not have thier own state because it is south of borgu. But Parakou is the third largest city in the country and even king dynasty are yorubas. And was formed by yoruba.  It start with the son of the oba of sabe. So the benin republic president is from what we in nigeria would call Saoro but the french pronounces is different.

And Cotonou is bigger than kano city in land area. While port novo is about the same size as main city of abuja from satellite picture.

Se ogbo yoruba. a fe gbayi kuro lowa iya ni.  a fun won ni 70%. omo oduduwa ni mi. oro wa ni iwe kobo.
Ti aba gbami gbo, eso fun baba fasheun   oro yi "he he, abaye o". eso fu. olodogbo ma bo awo re si le ni.

Is it the north, who would be glad to become majority. They would not fight.
Or is it Yar Adua who want a second time and know that the satellite picture does not favour to return back to power?  Yar adua would not fight.
Or is it Cross river or Akwa Ibom, who when they remove Bakassi, there was no war.
Or is it Igbos, Who are just waiting to get rid of Goodluck Jonathan to replace Yar Adua? 

Who , go fight?  Nobody,

Look, it is not even a break up of nigeria. let me explain.

We relocate the border and yorubas, delta, edo, and bayelsa state are still nigerian but they live in benin republic. For you to take part in the election. you have to cross over to the new nigeria to vote. The only option you can vote is if 2/3 of the house of assembly in benin republic revoke its right to vote in nigeria.

You would still be nigerian but you live in Benin republic. Those of us aboard are also Nigerian and we live abroad, and we cant vote. it is the same thing. Does that make us less nigerian like you no. it is just for peace. It is only the border line that is been relocated.

And anybody from the new nigeria who want to take part in benin republic election would have to cross over to vote or pick up citizenship.  Look if a man from germany want to pick up britain citizenship , he can do it. He just to relocate to britain. it is the same thing.

You would still be nigerian but you live in Benin republic. Those of us aboard are also Nigerian and we live abroad, and we cant vote. it is the same thing. we become what they call non residential citizen.

i support all your comments, don't mind those ibos, very soon they will call we Benin republic for help when the time comes
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by AladeTunde: 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2012
Andre Uweh: o your dream republic.
I hope you do not take the Igbo in Delta to your dream republic.

Mumu, Ibos will leave Delta State because dat is not your state, u are a visitor der due to war. ok? tongue so back to ur villages and start jumping from one tree to another. grin
Re: Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns by loco4love: 11:23pm On Mar 14, 2013
E mi ni RANTER mo tutun gbemi de:

OPC member go to Sabo in Lagos that area in Yaba across the bridge from Herbert MacCauley statue. There should be a store where they sell firearms. I gotta tell you this though I have not been to the area in 14 years so I dont know if the business is still open.

Now to OPC we are Yoba nationalist we gotta team up for the showdown thats gonna kill the green-white-green giant. We gotta get some heavy equipment to blow Niggeria up cos they are occupying our land and oppressing us.

If you need training, email me at shaarjo@yahoo.ca. Soon we gotta form the Yoba Armed Forces. WE gonna call the Yoba Armed Forces: ESHOMODO and the nation: IFEILE.

OPP and OPC members keep the dream of freedom and independence going. Dont give upp on IFEILE/Yobaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AGF, EFCC Head For Showdown Over High-profile Case Files / PDP Mobilises Senators To Block Lauretta Onochie's Appointment / Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.