Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? (6012 Views)

Remove Two Habits From Your Life, Which Would You Remove? / What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? / What Do You Dislike On A First Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
undecided cry
Re: What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
Absence and transparency, He is ghost cry

1 Like

Re: What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? by Veraatabeh(f): 8:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
Waiting for comment
Re: What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
He's too soft.. I'm a very stubborn girl and I've hurt him a lot but his fury has never lasted for an hour.
Re: What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
Capricious and Unstability undecided undecided undecided Always appearing and disappearing like a Ghost embarassed
Re: What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? by Blackhawk01: 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
sexybbstar:
He's too soft.. I'm a very stubborn girl and I've hurt him a lot but his fury has never lasted for an hour.

I've always known the gragra ends on nairaland. So, you're the Ijangbon gangan abi? Kwantinu angry undecided

1 Like

Re: What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
Blackhawk01:

I've always known the gragra ends on nairaland. So, you're the Ijangbon gangan abi? Kwantinu angry undecided
lol cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
I Am Single o... Nothin To Dislike
Re: What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? by expensiveguyman(m): 8:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
I really hate makeup but just like most women of dis new generation she can't do without applying them, Despite d fact that she look more beautiful without makeup.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? by daryoor(m): 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
Money for hair
Money for credit
Money for cloth
Money money money

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? by Wizzykinging(m): 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
Shes unpredictable

1 Like

Re: What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? by uzoormah(m): 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
sexybbstar:

You are looking for somebody that will kill you abi?

By the way, slap him one day and you will see d lion in him

He is too soft...smh

1 Like

Re: What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? by Boxer007(m): 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
Veraatabeh:
Waiting for comment

U gold digger
Re: What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? by teresafaith: 8:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
He doesn't like helping people in need, and he complains a lot

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? by QueenSekxy(f): 8:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
here to read comments
Re: What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? by QueenSekxy(f): 8:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
teresafaith:
He doesn't like helping people in need, and he complains a lot
he obviously have a reason for that...or he may be stingy try and to talk to him.
Re: What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
Single life is bae mehn.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? by QueenSekxy(f): 8:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
sexybbstar:
he's too soft abii,wait till he marries you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? by Adaumunocha(f): 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hmmm
Re: What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? by Martin0(m): 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
sexybbstar:

Eh very easy na,press am with ya two hand's then e go arrange to ya own way
Re: What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? by Martin0(m): 8:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
QueenSekxy:
here to read comments
Y u dey hard eh.. Me con dey fear u pass myself ooo nor be lie oo
Re: What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
QueenSekxy:
he's too soft abii,wait till he marries you cheesy
let me wait till then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
Martin0:

Eh very easy na,press am with ya two hand's then e go arrange to ya own way
lol... Martin, it's been a long time.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
uzoormah:

You are looking for somebody that will kill you abi?
By the way, slap him one day and you will see d lion in him

He is too soft...smh
lol...

1 Like

Re: What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? by iamJ(m): 9:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
if she wansnt perfect, i wouldnt be with her

I dont see faults in anyperson i date

1 Like

Re: What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? by Slayer2: 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
I will comment when I finally get the babe cause I no get bae for now.

I still they gist her.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? by Martin0(m): 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
sexybbstar:
lol... Martin, it's been a long time.

Sexy nor be my fault ooogringrin
As I marry finish man need to limit time wey he dey spend on nairaland,and my wife con carry herself follow me enter nairalandgrin
Imagine as my character go con be toward's una gringrin

Anyhow sha,d ministry go still dey growgrin
How ya side nagrin
U don dey kpurkish now oooo aaaaagrin;Dowokowokogrin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? by Veraatabeh(f): 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
Boxer007:

U gold digger
who be dis mumu
Re: What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
i hate boring girls and talkatives
Re: What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
Martin0:

Sexy nor be my fault ooogringrin
As I marry finish man need to limit time wey he dey spend on nairaland,and my wife con carry herself follow me enter nairalandgrin
Imagine as my character go con be toward's una gringrin

Anyhow sha,d ministry go still dey growgrin
How ya side nagrin
U don dey kpurkish now oooo aaaaagrin;Dowokowokogrin
wow.... You are married? And you can't invite me? sad come here let me knock you. grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? by IAMSASHY(f): 9:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
undecided he doesn't take bak his words, once he speaks, it's final
Re: What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? by uzoormah(m): 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
sexybbstar:
lol...
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? / I Seriously Need Help / Torn Between Two Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.