Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice (3858 Views)

Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos / I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repentant Nigerian Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by MrDojo(m): 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
Good day everyone.

One of my friend's ( cheesy not me biko ) is in a serious mess right now with the girl he his suppose to marry, he is also a NLander, I'm sure he will be reading this thread.

It started out like this, he met his fiancee about 3 years ago after she completed her N.Y.S.C prog, they fell in love quickly and everything has been wonderful between them, they guy comes from a very rich home and the girl comes from a comfortable family, both parents are really happy with the marriage plans because they can see that their children are really in love...

My friend is the quiet, loving, fun of guy who really gets along with people easily and the girl is really nice too. The guy and girl are on a no sex relationship which was intiated by the Guy,because of his religious background.

The problem started when, my friend received a strange call one day from an unknown number, the number had called several times before but he had always ignored it, the day he finally picked the call, he nearly died from heart attack from what the caller was saying.

The caller was one of his fiancee's ex BF's, calling to tell him that, the lady he his about to marry, has aborted 3 times for him and also has a son for him, that he cannot marry his (ex bf) wife, that if he doubts him, they should go for DNA test to confirm. My friend was shocked to his core and confronted his wife to be ,she could not deny it, she started crying pleaded for my friend to forgive her, that she did not know how to tell him all these years, that she truly loves him (my friend).

Right now the innocent boy is really really confused, its affecting all areas of his life..the wedding is suppose to hold later in the year..

Please guys Advice...

Thanks

cc

lalasticlala
dominique
Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by agitator: 5:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
Your friend, You and your entire circle of paddies are not yet ready for marriage. embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by ForeverYoung197(f): 5:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
Oh. I'm speechless.
Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by IamPatriotic(m): 5:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
How he take cosign you?
Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by MrDojo(m): 5:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
agitator:
Your friend, You and your entire circle of paddies are not yet ready for marriage. embarassed embarassed embarassed

i agree with the bold..............but you are not in any position to judge people you don't know

1 Like

Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by MrDojo(m): 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
IamPatriotic:
How he take cosign you?

k.
Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by MrDojo(m): 5:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Oh. I'm speechless.

so was i, when i heard the story...... its really sad
Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by ForeverYoung197(f): 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
MrDojo:

so was i, when i heard the story...... its really sad

Dwamn! She's lucky. She has a love child, aborted 3x still someone was willing to marry her. While me, single. grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by MrDojo(m): 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Dwamn! She's lucky. She has a love child, aborted 3x still someone was willing to marry her. While me, single. grin

if he knew initially, i don't think he would have gotten close to her
Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
Though, a serious matter...I would have pleaded for forgiveness of the lady if it were abortion alone (very bad though) but for the child, it will take greater grace to forgive.

But how on earth did the Lady keep such secret for good 3 yes and still want to proceed with the marriage? when was she expecting to tell the guy? I guess in their old age.

Much as I won't kill her for having a baby, but openness would've solved it long ago

I'm in a courtship of 7 months (no sex as well) but know virtually everything about my woman.
Some girls they form smart when indeed the be dulandoo
Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by nnamdi1993: 5:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
Dat babe can kill. Hw can she hide such secret for dat long
Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by MrDojo(m): 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
nnamdi1993:
Dat babe can kill. Hw can she hide such secret for dat long

it blew me away when i heard it oooo
Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by MrDojo(m): 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
Nemeka:
Though, a serious matter...I would have pleaded for forgiveness of the lady if it were abortion alone (very bad though) but for the child, it will take greater grace to forgive.

But how on earth did the Lady keep such secret for good 3 yes and still want to proceed with the marriage? when was she expecting to tell the guy? I guess in their old age.

Much as I won't kill her for having a baby, but openness would've solved it long ago

I'm in a courtship of 7 months (no sex as well) but know virtually everything about my woman.
Some girls they form smart when indeed the be dulandoo

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by foolinlove(f): 3:33am On Jul 01, 2016
Abortion is a woman's right.

Lying is no one's right.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by YINKS89(m): 4:20am On Jul 01, 2016
So since ur idiot frnd don dey date d gurl........ He neva see her with pikin ba?....... Continue deceivin ur sef.
Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by rugipp(m): 4:50am On Jul 01, 2016
The guy should forget / cancel the marriage plans and move on with his life... the Girl is a biat*ch
Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by MrDojo(m): 7:53am On Jul 01, 2016
foolinlove:
Abortion is a woman's right.

Lying is no one's right.

I'm against the bold, but that's just my opinion.....

the matter is really weighing down.
Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by MrDojo(m): 7:53am On Jul 01, 2016
rugipp:
The guy should forget / cancel the marriage plans and move on with his life... the Girl is a biat*ch

3yrs wasted mehn, the guy is considering bad bad
Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by MrDojo(m): 7:54am On Jul 01, 2016
YINKS89:
So since ur idiot frnd don dey date d gurl........ He neva see her with pikin ba?....... Continue deceivin ur sef.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by marshalcarter: 8:05am On Jul 01, 2016
And later if they get married and baby refuse to cum...dey'll be blamin the innocent demons in their villa undecided

You no fit help ur frnd do proper research sef....u na just frnd for mouth.....wetin concern me sef Who una epp?
Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by MrDojo(m): 8:31am On Jul 01, 2016
marshalcarter:
And later if they get married and baby refuse to cum...dey'll be blamin the innocent demons in their villa undecided

You no fit help ur frnd do proper research sef....u na just frnd for mouth.....wetin concern me sef Who una epp?

Chairman na wa for you Ooooo.... cheesy proper research??!! How person wan tey knw say she get d@ kin secrete
Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by okells: 11:17am On Jul 01, 2016
He should let her go. 3 years is nothing compared to a lifetime of sadness. He won't be happy if he marrys her . He should let her go he won't die.
Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by GoldenJAT(m): 11:28am On Jul 01, 2016
I'm more than confuse... lemme think and come back 2 say something sensible.
Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by Lewatolu: 11:46am On Jul 01, 2016
Lol, my thought exactly[quote author=IamPatriotic post=47076571]How he take cosign you?
Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 01, 2016
sad shocked let him dump her already

Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by Lewatolu: 11:52am On Jul 01, 2016
I believe if a person really loves you, your flaws and past mistakes shouldn't determine their decisions about you, but keeping something as important and serious as having a kid already from your partner is extremely deadly. I wouldn't blame the guy if he call of the wedding.
Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by MrDojo(m): 11:58am On Jul 01, 2016
Its not easy you know....I don't even know what he will do...

okells:
He should let her go. 3 years is nothing compared to a lifetime of sadness. He won't be happy if he marrys her . He should let her go he won't die.
Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by MrDojo(m): 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
Its not easy for him....I just hope he makes the right decision.....

JOIN/SUPPORT #TEAMDOJO grin lala is part of us...

Berlyn:
sad shocked let him dump her already

Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by MrDojo(m): 12:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
I don't think anybody would blame him for calling it off....

Lewatolu:
I believe if a person really loves you, your flaws and past mistakes shouldn't determine their decisions about you, but keeping something as important and serious as having a kid already from your partner is extremely deadly. I wouldn't blame the guy if he call of the wedding.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
MrDojo:
Its not easy for him....I just hope he makes the right decision.....

JOIN/SUPPORT #TEAMDOJO grin lala is part of us...

ayaf broken up with lala cry cry i can't be in your team since he is a member of your team

I'll be shy to express my self lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by Nasri100(m): 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
marshalcarter:

F uck knows i am praying that baby doesnt Cum
Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by BoboFashion(m): 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
Berlyn:
ayaf broken up with lala cry cry i can't be in your team since he is a member of your team

I'll be shy to express my self lipsrsealed undecided

Hmmm... Interesting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sodom And Gomorrah!! Compilation Of Ratchetness Photos From Kenya Ladies (photo) / Why Doesn’t My Girlfriend Want Me To Touch Her Body? / He Is Giving Cold Attitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.