Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice (3861 Views)

Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos / I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repentant Nigerian Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
BoboFashion:

Hmmm... Interesting
have you verified yourself already? I want you to win kiss
Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by BoboFashion(m): 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
Berlyn:
have you verified yourself already? I want you to win kiss

Lol, wayo chic... We no be gladiators o, u will be watching where ur numerous nominees go dey fight ni?
Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by schumastic(m): 12:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
MrDojo:
Good day everyone.

One of my friend's ( cheesy not me biko ) is in a serious mess right now with the girl he his suppose to marry, he is also a NLander, I'm sure he will be reading this thread.

It started out like this, he met his fiancee about 3 years ago after she completed her N.Y.S.C prog, they fell in love quickly and everything has been wonderful between them, they guy comes from a very rich home and the girl comes from a comfortable family, both parents are really happy with the marriage plans because they can see that their children are really in love...

My friend is the quiet, loving, fun of guy who really gets along with people easily and the girl is really nice too. The guy and girl are on a no sex relationship which was intiated by the Guy,because of his religious background.

The problem started when, my friend received a strange call one day from an unknown number, the number had called several times before but he had always ignored it, the day he finally picked the call, he nearly died from heart attack from what the caller was saying.

The caller was one of his fiancee's ex BF's, calling to tell him that, the lady he his about to marry, has aborted 3 times for him and also has a son for him, that he cannot marry his (ex bf) wife, that if he doubts him, they should go for DNA test to confirm. My friend was shocked to his core and confronted his wife to be ,she could not deny it, she started crying pleaded for my friend to forgive her, that she did not know how to tell him all these years, that she truly loves him (my friend).

Right now the innocent boy is really really confused, its affecting all areas of his life..the wedding is suppose to hold later in the year..

Please guys Advice...

Thanks

cc

lalasticlala
dominique

some stories are really sick to hear, he has known her for three years and all this while he does not know that she has a son for her ex..some ladies are really good in the game of deceit, after God fear woman...(Proverbs 31:1-3)A queen mother appealed to her son King Lemuel as only a mother can do and warned him against a great threat to his life and reign – evil women ...he should call it off, if she can hide such from him then certainly she can kill, also he should not marry out of pity or he else will regret it.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
BoboFashion:

Lol, wayo chic... We no be gladiators o, u will be watching where ur numerous nominees go dey fight ni?
you mean i wasted my time nominating you cry is that what your telling me now! That you not fit to contest hmmm angry bet i'll support you all, you gat no worries cheesy
Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by schumastic(m): 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
Nemeka:
Though, a serious matter...I would have pleaded for forgiveness of the lady if it were abortion alone (very bad though) but for the child, it will take greater grace to forgive.

But how on earth did the Lady keep such secret for good 3 yes and still want to proceed with the marriage? when was she expecting to tell the guy? I guess in their old age.

Much as I won't kill her for having a baby, but openness would've solved it long ago

I'm in a courtship of 7 months (no sex as well) but know virtually everything about my woman.
Some girls they form smart when indeed the be dulandoo

cry cry cry cry cry cry chia Nnemeka
Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by lodphil(m): 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
foolinlove:
Abortion is a woman's right.

Lying is no one's right.
Killing an innocent unborn baby is no body's right.If ur mom had aborted u,u wouldn't ve been online saying crap.
Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by lodphil(m): 12:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
schumastic:

cry cry cry cry cry cry
hahahahaha bro,DAT our guy is really funny.
Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by schumastic(m): 12:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
lodphil:
hahahahaha bro,DAT our guy is really funny.

the only reason why i didn't say anything is cus a good friend of mine bears that name so i just felt weak to type n decided to leave an image instead..sincerely 7months haba, in this 21century cry cry cry cry cry ..i pray he doesn't come here and narrate his own ordeal cus ladies are not to be trusted
Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by MrDojo(m): 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
cry Chisos shocked see scope of life...... cheesy I af pursue lala oooooo come and support us..

Berlyn:
ayaf broken up with lala cry cry i can't be in your team since he is a member of your team

I'll be shy to express my self lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
This ur philosophy dey fear me
foolinlove:
Abortion is a woman's right.

Lying is no one's right.
Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by lodphil(m): 1:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
schumastic:

the only reason why i didn't say anything is cus a good friend of mine bears that name so i just felt weak to type n decided to leave an image instead..sincerely 7months haba, in this 21century cry cry cry cry cry ..i pray he doesn't come here and narrate his own ordeal cus ladies are not to be trusted
The funny thing is that he said he knows everything about her,some women that can be as manuplative and deceptive as the devil himself.Hope he doesn't get his heart broken shaa.
Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by lodphil(m): 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
Oma307:
This ur philosophy dey fear me
Don't mind her.If her mom had aborted her,she wouldn't have made such an outrageous statement.
Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by foolinlove(f): 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
lodphil:
Killing an innocent unborn baby is no body's right.If ur mom had aborted u,u wouldn't ve been online saying crap.

Seriously? Most medical abortions in the world are carried out within he first 12 weeks of pregnancy.

Within the first 12 weeks it isn't a baby, it's a clump of cells. A parasitic growth with the *potential* to become a baby. #science

I believe the life of a woman - a life that has been established and lived - is more important amd valuabe than the life of a *potential* baby.

I don't believe a woman should be forced to give birth against her will. I don't believe forcing someone into motherhood is right, it has negative effects for the mother and child - depression, neglect, poverty and so on.

Abortion is also helpful to those who have medical complications and possibly die due to pregnancy, or when the foetus is known to be severely disabled or diseased (like having Tay-Sachs disease).

I wasn't aborted, so moot point.

You may be interested to know that a large number of pregnancies are spontaneously aborted anyway due to the internal processes of a woman's body. The woman doesn't even know she's pregnant - even though an egg has been fertilized, she has a very early miscarriage.

If you don't like abortion, that's fine. Don't have one. But don't attempt to tell other people what to do with their bodies, especially women, because you have no idea what it's like to be a woman.
Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by SWITANN(f): 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
MrDojo:
Good day everyone.

One of my friend's ( cheesy not me biko ) is in a serious mess right now with the girl he his suppose to marry, he is also a NLander, I'm sure he will be reading this thread.

It started out like this, he met his fiancee about 3 years ago after she completed her N.Y.S.C prog, they fell in love quickly and everything has been wonderful between them, they guy comes from a very rich home and the girl comes from a comfortable family, both parents are really happy with the marriage plans because they can see that their children are really in love...

My friend is the quiet, loving, fun of guy who really gets along with people easily and the girl is really nice too. The guy and girl are on a no sex relationship which was intiated by the Guy,because of his religious background.

The problem started when, my friend received a strange call one day from an unknown number, the number had called several times before but he had always ignored it, the day he finally picked the call, he nearly died from heart attack from what the caller was saying.

The caller was one of his fiancee's ex BF's, calling to tell him that, the lady he his about to marry, has aborted 3 times for him and also has a son for him, that he cannot marry his (ex bf) wife, that if he doubts him, they should go for DNA test to confirm. My friend was shocked to his core and confronted his wife to be ,she could not deny it, she started crying pleaded for my friend to forgive her, that she did not know how to tell him all these years, that she truly loves him (my friend).

Right now the innocent boy is really really confused, its affecting all areas of his life..the wedding is suppose to hold later in the year..

Please guys Advice...

Thanks

cc

lalasticlala
dominique

fine its an ugly mess but there is still a way out. the girl made a mistake by not telling her fiance, am sure its cos she didn't want to lose him. from your story the snitch I.e the girl's ex wants to break up your friend engagement. maybe he doesn't want his baby mama with another guy. its time for your friend to step up,yes he deserves to be mad,angry even get on d verge of breaking his engagement but.... is that all worth losing the girl he loves. he needs to sit and have a talk with his fiancée and the baby father about the child if he still wants to marry the girl. they need to discuss about the baby,the child can be living with your friend and his wife to be when they get married. they can make out a schedule when the baby father can come to visit his child or have the child over his house for the weekend. that way the baby still knows his father. the three of them just have to be in agreement,your friend should just take heart and of course do what his heart wants. if he still wants his woman,well he should just try and take my advice.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by lodphil(m): 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
foolinlove:

Seriously? Most medical abortions in the world are carried out within he first 12 weeks of pregnancy.

Within the first 12 weeks it isn't a baby, it's a clump of cells. A parasitic growth with the *potential* to become a baby. #science

I believe the life of a woman - a life that has been established and lived - is more important amd valuabe than the life of a *potential* baby.

I don't believe a woman should be forced to give birth against her will. I don't believe forcing someone into motherhood is right, it has negative effects for the mother and child - depression, neglect, poverty and so on.

Abortion is also helpful to those who have medical complications and possibly die due to pregnancy, or when the foetus is known to be severely disabled or diseased (like having Tay-Sachs disease).

I wasn't aborted, so moot point.

You may be interested to know that a large number of pregnancies are spontaneously aborted anyway due to the internal processes of a woman's body. The woman doesn't even know she's pregnant - even though an egg has been fertilized, she has a very early miscarriage.

If you don't like abortion, that's fine. Don't have one. But don't attempt to tell other people what to do with their bodies, especially women, because you have no idea what it's like to be a woman.
I agree with the point u made partaining to the fact that abortion can be carried out due to some medical complications.But apart from that I think a baby should be giving the opportunity to experience life in its fullness.
And for ur information,I will continue to tell anyone that cares to listen that abortion is wrong.If u r not ready for a baby,then don't do things that might result to conceiving one.
And pls,when does life start?
Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by foolinlove(f): 2:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
lodphil:
I agree with the point u made partaining to the fact that abortion can be carried out due to some medical complications.But apart from that I think a baby should be giving the opportunity to experience life in its fullness.
And for ur information,I will continue to tell anyone that cares to listen that abortion is wrong.If u r not ready for a baby,then don't do things that might result to conceiving one.
And pls,when does life start?

So women aren't allowed to have sexual freedom? Women should be able to have sex when they want, and if their birth control fails, they have a right to abortion.

I see you would rather ruin two lives than allow a woman to remove a clump of cells (like a tumor), all in the name of what? Please think deeply.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE ABORTION, THEN DON'T HAVE ONE.

There are many schools of thought on when life begins. Your sperm are alive - maybe you should stop spilling them all over the place, killing all those poor little potential babies.
Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by lodphil(m): 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
foolinlove:

So women aren't allowed to have sexual freedom? Women should be able to have sex when they want, and if their birth control fails, they have a right to abortion.

I see you would rather ruin two lives than allow a woman to remove a clump of cells (like a tumor), all in the name of what? Please think deeply.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE ABORTION, THEN DON'T HAVE ONE.

There are many schools of thought on when life begins. Your sperm are alive - maybe you should stop spilling them all over the place, killing all those poor little potential babies.
Although to me u r talking crap,since ur selfish nature doesn't allow u to give a baby the opportunity to enjoy life just lyk u do.

I still respect u for ur civil nature,u never resort to insult;though u rily know how to play the femal right bullshii and also dodge some important questions.
Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by djlaqua91(m): 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
Op if you're friend is wise, he better dump her fast. I'm 100% sure after the wedding she will still go and sleep with her ex. Its what normally happens in this case. 3 years and she couldn't talk? God just saved him from her. He better go and give testimony of deliverance instead. NB: Never marry for love alone, its never enough.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by foolinlove(f): 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
lodphil:
Although to me u r talking crap,since ur selfish nature doesn't allow u to give a baby the opportunity to enjoy life just lyk u do.

I still respect u for ur civil nature,u never resort to insult;though u rily know how to play the femal right bullshii and also dodge some important questions.

Selfish nature? Fighting for somebody to have choices in how they lead their life is selfish? Okay then.

I think it's selfish to force a person to have a baby if they dont want one. I think it's selfish to force children into the world if they are not wanted and if you have no means to support them adequately. I think it's selfish to force your ideals onto another person because it makes you more comfortable in your life.

Abortion doesn't affect you at all. It really has no impact on yout life.

As I said, if you don't like abortion, don't get one.

Please tell me which important questions I have dodged.
Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by lodphil(m): 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
SWITANN:

fine its an ugly mess but there is still a way out. the girl made a mistake by not telling her fiance, am sure its cos she didn't want to lose him. from your story the snitch I.e the girl's ex wants to break up your friend engagement. maybe he doesn't want his baby mama with another guy. its time for your friend to step up,yes he deserves to be mad,angry even get on d verge of breaking his engagement but.... is that all worth losing the girl he loves. he needs to sit and have a talk with his fiancée and the baby father about the child if he still wants to marry the girl. they need to discuss about the baby,the child can be living with your friend and his wife to be when they get married. they can make out a schedule when the baby father can come to visit his child or have the child over his house for the weekend. that way the baby still knows his father. the three of them just have to be in agreement,your friend should just take heart and of course do what his heart wants. if he still wants his woman,well he should just try and take my advice.
actually,I think God actually wants to save the guy from a deceptive and manuplative gal;because am sure d gal wouldn't have told the guy anytin about a child and 3 abortions till after marriage,becos she feels it would be late for the guy to do anything by then.
Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by SWITANN(f): 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
lodphil:
actually,I think God actually wants to save the guy from a deceptive and manuplative gal;because am sure d gal wouldn't have told the guy anytin about a child and 3 abortions till after marriage,becos she feels it would be late for the guy to do anything by then.

LOL not possibly true. I admit the girl must have been wayward as a result of those her three abortions but everyone deserves another chance. every human makes mistakes.
Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by lodphil(m): 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
foolinlove:

Selfish nature? Fighting for somebody to have choices in how they lead their life is selfish? Okay then.

I think it's selfish to force a person to have a baby if they dont want one. I think it's selfish to force children into the world if they are not wanted and if you have no means to support them adequately. I think it's selfish to force your ideals onto another person because it makes you more comfortable in your life.

Abortion doesn't affect you at all. It really has no impact on yout life.

As I said, if you don't like abortion, don't get one.

Please tell me which important questions I have dodged.
It concerns me because the statement u made earlier can make a lot of gullible people think there's nothing wrong with abortion.And all ur logic can never make abortion morally right,unless one done as result of medical complication.

You can't even tell me when life starts,u dodged the question artfully.
Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by lodphil(m): 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
[quote author=SWITANN post=47105632]

LOL not possibly true. I admit the girl must have been wayward as a result of those her three abortions but everyone deserves another chance. every human makes mistakes.[/qu dear I never said anything about the gal being wayward.My problem is DAT the gal never told the guy about d abortions and her child,and she be forming love,now tell me whether that is not d height of deception.and am sure she wouldn't ve told him till after marriage
Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by foolinlove(f): 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
lodphil:
It concerns me because the statement u made earlier can make a lot of gullible people think there's nothing wrong with abortion.And all ur logic can never make abortion morally right,unless one done as result of medical complication.

You can't even tell me when life starts,u dodged the question artfully.

I don't know when life starts. Science hasn't been able to determine that, because of the subjectivities involved. How do you define life?

I don't believe it starts at conception, because the foetus is merely a parasite until about 20 weeks when it can survive outside the womb (with a lot of medical assistance).

However, I dont think there's anything wrong with abortion. I wouldn't have one, but I'm not gping rp stop others. It's not my business what they do. Someone else having an abortion doesn't affect me. It doesn't affect you. It offends your morals, but that's about it.

I care about life. I care about the lives of the women who already exist and have been established. Rather than potential lives, whose fates we cannot possibly determine.

If you're concerned about potential lives then you have to stop spilling your semen unless you want to have a child - every sper.m is a potential child. And you're killing them by shooting them into thin air and not a vagina.
Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by Sunkyphil(m): 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
Na to cancel d wedding sharply who knows if she wud b able to give birth again

1 Like

Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by VaginaTerrorist(m): 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
No s€x relationship cant work anything.... Just push her alway. Dont entangle your self into trash. Life is too short to eat a silly left over. Kick the bithc out of your life she is not worth it@all! There are millions of girls out there with no one to take caree of them. And since he is confortable, no quams @all. Pick 2 3 or 4 of any kind of girls you need if she aint up to expectation. Spend on her to look great,

1 Like

Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by dobys(f): 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Dwamn! She's lucky. She has a love child, aborted 3x still someone was willing to marry her. While me, single. grin

i swear shes not lucky shes blessed ehennn lmao
Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by lodphil(m): 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
foolinlove:

I don't know when life starts. Science hasn't been able to determine that, because of the subjectivities involved. How do you define life?

I don't believe it starts at conception, because the foetus is merely a parasite until about 20 weeks when it can survive outside the womb (with a lot of medical assistance).

However, I dont think there's anything wrong with abortion. I wouldn't have one, but I'm not gping rp stop others. It's not my business what they do. Someone else having an abortion doesn't affect me. It doesn't affect you. It offends your morals, but that's about it.

I care about life. I care about the lives of the women who already exist and have been established. Rather than potential lives, whose fates we cannot possibly determine.

If you're concerned about potential lives then you have to stop spilling your semen unless you want to have a child - every sper.m is a potential child. And you're killing them by shooting them into thin air and not a vagina.
hahahahaha,u never give up.
Pls why are so u obsessed wit my semen?,hope u r not planning to make me ur baby papa.
Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by foolinlove(f): 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
lodphil:
hahahahaha,u never give up.
Pls why are so u obsessed wit my semen?,hope u r not planning to make me ur baby papa.

Is that all you've got?

I'm attempting to illustrate a point. It's obviously lost on you.
Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by ForeverYoung197(f): 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
dobys:

i swear shes not lucky shes blessed ehennn lmao

Now her blessing just popped out from the pot. grin
Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by lodphil(m): 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
foolinlove:

Is that all you've got?

I'm attempting to illustrate a point. It's obviously lost on you.
chill joor!
Don't tell me u lack a sense of humour,don't be so uptight.Not gud for ur health.
Re: Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice by foolinlove(f): 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2016
lodphil:
chill joor!
Don't tell me u lack a sense of humour,don't be so uptight.Not gud for ur health.

The cry of a man with no argument.

Have a happy Friday.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romance Section Most Handsome Boys 2017 / Reasons Why Women Moan (or Scream) During Sex / k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.