Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Maduekwe: Public Holiday In Abia Friday & Monday To Honour Late Politician - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maduekwe: Public Holiday In Abia Friday & Monday To Honour Late Politician (19677 Views)

Ojo Maduekwe's Burial: Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Ikpeazu Attend (Pics) / Ojo Maduekwe Is Dead / Walid Jibril Appointed As PDP Chairman, Ojo Maduekwe Appointed As Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maduekwe: Public Holiday In Abia Friday & Monday To Honour Late Politician by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
With all this kind of public holiday attitude Nigeria's economy will always drag.
Re: Maduekwe: Public Holiday In Abia Friday & Monday To Honour Late Politician by Divinehenrich(m): 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ikpeazu, you days are numbered as the governor of Abia State.
Continue deceiving yourself.
If you like declare one month public holiday in Abia, that will not save u.
Re: Maduekwe: Public Holiday In Abia Friday & Monday To Honour Late Politician by Sijo01(f): 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
davymike:

No school.... No work... at this hard time,that's the last thing innovative and hardworking people need. Okezie is a joke!

The holiday is only for government establishment and not private............ By the way, whatever happens to all work and no play? Abi hardworking and innovative people nor sabi rest?
Re: Maduekwe: Public Holiday In Abia Friday & Monday To Honour Late Politician by davymike(m): 10:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
Sijo01:

The holiday is only for government establishment and not private............ By the way, whatever happens to all work and no play? Abi hardworking and innovative people nor sabi rest?
Sister mi,no one plays during hard times... Well, ogbasara ha
Re: Maduekwe: Public Holiday In Abia Friday & Monday To Honour Late Politician by buksaylor001: 11:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
Declaring public holiday doesn't stop the swearing in of Uche,Afterall his oga TA was sworn in not even in a court -
Re: Maduekwe: Public Holiday In Abia Friday & Monday To Honour Late Politician by bilazego(m): 3:21am On Jul 01, 2016
Then the beef will declare 1 month holiday to plan his burial.
Re: Maduekwe: Public Holiday In Abia Friday & Monday To Honour Late Politician by Geeman74(m): 3:33am On Jul 01, 2016
doctokwus:
It's now I know this Ikpeazu is a criminal.
This kangaroo public holiday is to prevent the courts from sitting so that the state chief judge wud hide under it not to swear Ogar in.
Epic fail
why do our politicians like delay tactics. Two days public holiday on Friday and Monday when federal government had declared Tuesday and Wednesday holiday.The holidays will end and the struggle continues. Who is the governor of Abia State?
Re: Maduekwe: Public Holiday In Abia Friday & Monday To Honour Late Politician by Gboliwe: 4:06am On Jul 01, 2016
What a long break for them.

Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

Them dey enjoy o

1 Like

Re: Maduekwe: Public Holiday In Abia Friday & Monday To Honour Late Politician by madapcmod: 4:26am On Jul 01, 2016
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]I am cursed by my own words.
Tomorrow, l will be harassing pastors and spiritualists for a cumadness my madness. I am a
Nonentity. [/size]

Eya

1 Like

Re: Maduekwe: Public Holiday In Abia Friday & Monday To Honour Late Politician by Thobiy(m): 4:46am On Jul 01, 2016
Pprovost:
Abia workers bin flexin long holiday sha cool

Friday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
weekend join cool

1 Like

Re: Maduekwe: Public Holiday In Abia Friday & Monday To Honour Late Politician by Pastis: 5:54am On Jul 01, 2016
dmediator555:

David prayed, " Father turn the counsel of Ahithophe into Foolishness"
Imagine a week public holiday... This just nailed him and exposed his weaknesses to the world.... After the 6 days , what next?

No be Friday and Monday I see for title? Read and comprehend, you no go gree
Re: Maduekwe: Public Holiday In Abia Friday & Monday To Honour Late Politician by kwaso: 6:27am On Jul 01, 2016
[quote author=Sijo01 post=47081086]Chaii, see groove for Abians o............ Friday, 'Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Na only una waka come ni[. This one is not groove oh. This is sitting on a gun powder. Abia is tensed. The gov is doing all to frustrate the obvious. Abeg let him not succeed oh. Abia has suffered enough
Re: Maduekwe: Public Holiday In Abia Friday & Monday To Honour Late Politician by dmediator555(m): 6:30am On Jul 01, 2016
Pastis:

No be Friday and Monday I see for title? Read and comprehend, you no go gree

You wey fit read n comprehend, where were you when govt announced Tues n Wed as holidays? Or u don't kn if we go holiday today Na til Wednesday workers go stay idle (6days or 1 week)? Learn to use ur heard well b4 u attack .

1 Like

Re: Maduekwe: Public Holiday In Abia Friday & Monday To Honour Late Politician by seunmsg(m): 8:13am On Jul 01, 2016
How will this move prevent the chief Judge from swearing in Ogah? Swearing in can take place on a working or work free day. This is a wrong and meaningless move by the governor.
Re: Maduekwe: Public Holiday In Abia Friday & Monday To Honour Late Politician by LivingDiamond(m): 8:29am On Jul 01, 2016
emeka2847:
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday.

All offices closed for 6 consecutive days.

Later, he'll ask for bail out cos of low IGR!
What a leadership

I tot d news said its just for today(friday) and monday, so where did u se all ds 6 days u listed?
Re: Maduekwe: Public Holiday In Abia Friday & Monday To Honour Late Politician by chigoizie7(m): 9:38am On Jul 01, 2016
Hmmm, people of abia, Nawa oh.

From 1st to 6th are all work free day.

Friday(state),saturday (normal),sunday(normal),monday (state), tuesday(FG), Wednesday (FG). Nawa oh
Re: Maduekwe: Public Holiday In Abia Friday & Monday To Honour Late Politician by chigoizie7(m): 9:38am On Jul 01, 2016
LivingDiamond:

I tot d news said its just for today(friday) and monday, so where did u se all ds 6 days u listed?

Tuesday and Wednesday are public holidays by FG.
Re: Maduekwe: Public Holiday In Abia Friday & Monday To Honour Late Politician by Goke7: 10:23am On Jul 01, 2016
The new governor can be sworn in by the chief judge of a neighboring state I guess?
Re: Maduekwe: Public Holiday In Abia Friday & Monday To Honour Late Politician by emeka2847: 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
Are we following the same news so?

LivingDiamond:

Re: Maduekwe: Public Holiday In Abia Friday & Monday To Honour Late Politician by cktheluckyman: 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
Goke7:
The new governor can be sworn in by the chief judge of a neighboring state I guess?
As long as Abia state has a substantive chief Judge, no other Judge can swear in Ogah.
Besides there is a court injunction stopping the swearing in.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Think Those In National Assembly Are Idiots, Wait For 2019 - Garba Shehu / 2019: Army To Begin ‘python Dance’ Nationwide In January / Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.