Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

For Guys Only, What Do You Like And Dislike In Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Guys Only, What Do You Like And Dislike In Girls? (3792 Views)

7 Things Guys Find More Attractive In Girls Other Than Appearance / Do You Notice These Act In Girls During Play ?? Newww / Do You Notice These Act In Girls During Play ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Guys Only, What Do You Like And Dislike In Girls? by sweetpie23: 9:55am On Sep 06, 2009
For guys only, what do you like and dislike in girls?
Re: For Guys Only, What Do You Like And Dislike In Girls? by 190: 10:24am On Sep 06, 2009
i hate em girls that wanna eat guyz money and refuse 2 lay down in bed!
Re: For Guys Only, What Do You Like And Dislike In Girls? by sweetpie23: 10:36am On Sep 06, 2009
great but you didn't state what you like
Re: For Guys Only, What Do You Like And Dislike In Girls? by Mrblazer(m): 11:05am On Sep 06, 2009
First of all I love girls dat can challenge me in bed, I mean HOT. I also love girls dat love me d way I am and never compare me with someone. I love girls dat always talk about her education, for example career talks and so on. On the other hand I dislike girls dat are stubborn and lazy. If a girl lie to me and I found out she is lying that will terminate my trust for her thereby eliminating my love for her. God fearing ladies are not left out in my good list.
Re: For Guys Only, What Do You Like And Dislike In Girls? by sweetpie23: 4:38am On Oct 13, 2009
mmmmmmmmmmm
Re: For Guys Only, What Do You Like And Dislike In Girls? by AniLee(f): 7:24am On Oct 13, 2009
eish this should be the nth time this topic is being posted. Has the search engine been down
Re: For Guys Only, What Do You Like And Dislike In Girls? by Joshillion(m): 9:17am On Oct 13, 2009
I hate dirty girls n too much make up, i luv girls wit a sweet voice,luvly smile,big booty and sharp brain.
Re: For Guys Only, What Do You Like And Dislike In Girls? by sweetpie23: 8:33am On Oct 15, 2009
mmmmm
Re: For Guys Only, What Do You Like And Dislike In Girls? by HarryPotter1(m): 10:14am On Oct 15, 2009
i hate girls dat cheats on their guy and still pretends she luv him and i also dislike girls dat thinks sex/money is the major priorty in a relationship.i like girls dat are truly open 2 their relationship especially wen she caps it up wit intelligence,gud character and Godily mind.
Re: For Guys Only, What Do You Like And Dislike In Girls? by HarryPotter1(m): 10:14am On Oct 15, 2009
i hate girls dat cheats on their guy and still pretends she luv him and i also dislike girls dat thinks sex/money is the major priorty in a relationship.i like girls dat are truly open 2 their relationship especially wen she caps it up wit intelligence,gud character and Godily mind.
Re: For Guys Only, What Do You Like And Dislike In Girls? by Abbeycity4(f): 11:29am On Oct 15, 2009
Harry Potter:

i hate girls dat cheats on their guy and still pretends she luv him and[b] i also dislike girls dat thinks sex/money is the major priorty in a relationship[/b].i like girls dat are truly open 2 their relationship especially wen she caps it up wit intelligence,gud character and Godily mind.

wen u talk abt money i can still agree wt u but wn u talk abt sex. . . . a girl can nt think dat sex is d major proirty in a r/ship. . . lailai. it's u guys dat thinks in dat dircetion eveyday,eveytime & everymoment. lipsrsealed
Re: For Guys Only, What Do You Like And Dislike In Girls? by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 15, 2009
Pride and long throat.
Re: For Guys Only, What Do You Like And Dislike In Girls? by Godmother(f): 11:46am On Oct 15, 2009
yorke:

Pride and[b] long throat.[/b]

ROFLMAO
Re: For Guys Only, What Do You Like And Dislike In Girls? by debest1(m): 11:47am On Oct 15, 2009
lack of ambition, self-esteem, laziness, directionless, purposeless list is endless abeg
Re: For Guys Only, What Do You Like And Dislike In Girls? by yme1(f): 11:49am On Oct 15, 2009
debest1:

lack of ambition, self-esteem, laziness, directionless, purposeless list is endless abeg
i cant but concur
Re: For Guys Only, What Do You Like And Dislike In Girls? by debest1(m): 11:54am On Oct 15, 2009
lack of identity(gals who have to do what the friends are doing), unkempt,
Re: For Guys Only, What Do You Like And Dislike In Girls? by Ben13: 11:59am On Oct 15, 2009
In girls? I hate their brain size, like their body structure.
Re: For Guys Only, What Do You Like And Dislike In Girls? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2009
Nothing them too dey lie

(1) (Reply)

If She Popped The Question To U, Wot Wud U Do? / I'm In Love With A Married Woman..... Advice Pls / The Tallest Man In Brazil Finds Love With A 5ft Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.