Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Follow The Team..#adewumiopeyemi# For Mr Nairaland..2016.. LETS MEET HERE..pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Follow The Team..#adewumiopeyemi# For Mr Nairaland..2016.. LETS MEET HERE..pics (1450 Views)

Why Adewumiopeyemi Not At The Party / An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Follow The Team..#adewumiopeyemi# For Mr Nairaland..2016.. LETS MEET HERE..pics by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:08am On Jul 01, 2016
join the moving thread VOTE adewumi opeyemi for mr nairaland.. 2016 need ur support...

JOIN #TEAM adewumi opeyemi
[color=#000099]cc
Perfecttouch:
Monalisa185
tosyne2much VOTE adewumi opeyemi for mr nairaland.. 2016 need ur support...
naijaboy
agarawu23
Davecafary
Keryj's
xxxtedyxxx
hateu2
loveu2
Titanium3
smellyanus
biafrabushboy
friedplantain
imdhary
Ferdyboss
christinie
Angrymode's
eremy
feran15
andrerose
ckmayoca
notoriousbabe
Creamish
refiner
optional2
demilagold
missgdope
mysticalgal
buygala
Lero15
mzflexxydiva Blackberrybabes christinie MissyDivah JayKayMaybachz Davecafary cutieberie1 booqee Jamean singlefade25 Slimdolly Nickymezor AmAlbert NinaArsenal tremie MzUkay24 Kherry Pinkieblue yungdoc12 opecareem zeberebe mizzbouqui HaneefahRN's Ladycloud CoCoLav's notoriousbabe Angrymode's Vendoor 1miccza Oyin93's Tobenanaa JOIN #TEAM adewumi opeyemi need ur supportGUYs...
[/color]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Follow The Team..#adewumiopeyemi# For Mr Nairaland..2016.. LETS MEET HERE..pics by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:09am On Jul 01, 2016
need ur support..... wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Follow The Team..#adewumiopeyemi# For Mr Nairaland..2016.. LETS MEET HERE..pics by Perfecttouch(m): 12:23am On Jul 01, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
u better upload a dope photo not that one on ur dp that u look like albino rat

3 Likes

Re: Follow The Team..#adewumiopeyemi# For Mr Nairaland..2016.. LETS MEET HERE..pics by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:27am On Jul 01, 2016
lol neeed ur support wink wink wink wink
Perfecttouch:
Re: Follow The Team..#adewumiopeyemi# For Mr Nairaland..2016.. LETS MEET HERE..pics by MilesLamar(m): 1:22am On Jul 01, 2016
Nna na worwor boiz full Dix contest o. . .chai
Re: Follow The Team..#adewumiopeyemi# For Mr Nairaland..2016.. LETS MEET HERE..pics by LordScent(m): 2:24am On Jul 01, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
please tell me those things on yur chin are not teddy.....puleaseeeeee cheesy cheesy

Brova a candid advice from some who admires your courage:#1. One of the gravest mistake you will ever make are the first set of pictures you release to the public, just like you just did. They are way below the guage...WHY? ...Its hard for NLANDERS to pitch their tents with a particular candidate at the inception of the contest like this because whether you like it or not, the list of contestant might swell up to 20 before the deadline which further makes it difficult for most nairalanders to be identified with a particular contestant. Then it all boils down to how goodlooking and the quality of the picture on your dp. If its sub quality and blurr, my guy forget.......Its what they see, that will tie them down coz nobody wants to be in a team that sells a bad product.

SUMMARY : You are ok by looks but if you actually takes competing in this year's edition i say you ditch all these pics up there. Bath up, look nice and get the service of a professional digital photographer to do justice for you. Try out so many outfits as you will many of those cute photos along the way. Please learn from my mistake, dont rely on your 13MP phone camera.

#2. Get your offline whatsapp team up and running asap. Dont tell me you dont know how to get their numbers ooo coz thats why we have the pm button. Be friendly enough to disarm those you meet by being direct, yet subtle. With this, you can be rest assured you aint flying solo any more.

#3. Delete the impression that a certain person can put the crown on your head by himself. No one has that power, na the whole of NL fit make you win. Pay equal attention to everyone and never underrate anyone's influence.

EVEN AFTER DOING ALL THIS, I CAN NOT GUARANTEE YOU SUCCESS. THOUGH THEY ARE LESSONS I LEARNT THE HARD WAY, EVERTHING IS IN THE HANDS OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD.

If i have taken my time to type this long epistle for you brother, definitely you are blessed beyond your contemporaries.

Stay well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow The Team..#adewumiopeyemi# For Mr Nairaland..2016.. LETS MEET HERE..pics by SweetieConstie(f): 2:28am On Jul 01, 2016
Perfecttouch:

Hahaha... Why "evulzz" na?cheesycheesy
Re: Follow The Team..#adewumiopeyemi# For Mr Nairaland..2016.. LETS MEET HERE..pics by Nobody: 3:11am On Jul 01, 2016
Perfecttouch:
chai!why nah??
Re: Follow The Team..#adewumiopeyemi# For Mr Nairaland..2016.. LETS MEET HERE..pics by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:15am On Jul 01, 2016
most of yall dudes are acting like infants ah swear..Whats the reason for all the insult and yabbing..Its not needed for God sake its just a contest,someone i meam just one person is gona win it at the end of the day. All this wrangling,backbiting,backstabbing aint needed. Lets enjoy the contest and create a healthy competition noy insulting one another and cursing. God made every man perfect so why u insinuating that someone bleached,big nose,flat head...common i used to respect some of yall on this forum,but you just lost that respect.#TEAMADEWUMI OPEYEMI#

Re: Follow The Team..#adewumiopeyemi# For Mr Nairaland..2016.. LETS MEET HERE..pics by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:17am On Jul 01, 2016
THANKS BRO...
LordScent:
please tell me those things on yur chin are not teddy.....puleaseeeeee cheesy cheesy

Brova a candid advice from some who admires your courage:#1. One of the gravest mistake you will ever make are the first set of pictures you release to the public, just like you just did. They are way below the guage...WHY? ...Its hard for NLANDERS to pitch their tents with a particular candidate at the inception of the contest like this because whether you like it or not, the list of contestant might swell up to 20 before the deadline which further makes it difficult for most nairalanders to be identified with a particular contestant. Then it all boils down to how goodlooking and the quality of the picture on your dp. If its sub quality and blurr, my guy forget.......Its what they see, that will tie them down coz nobody wants to be in a team that sells a bad product.

SUMMARY : You are ok by looks but if you actually takes competing in this year's edition i say you ditch all these pics up there. Bath up, look nice and get the service of a professional digital photographer to do justice for you. Try out so many outfits as you will many of those cute photos along the way. Please learn from my mistake, dont rely on your 13MP phone camera.

#2. Get your offline whatsapp team up and running asap. Dont tell me you dont know how to get their numbers ooo coz thats why we have the pm button. Be friendly enough to disarm those you meet by being direct, yet subtle. With this, you can be rest assured you aint flying solo any more.

#3. Delete the impression that a certain person can put the crown on your head by himself. No one has that power, na the whole of NL fit make you win. Pay equal attention to everyone and never underrate anyone's influence.

EVEN AFTER DOING ALL THIS, I CAN NOT GUARANTEE YOU SUCCESS. THOUGH THEY ARE LESSONS I LEARNT THE HARD WAY, EVERTHING IS IN THE HANDS OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD.

If i have taken my time to type this long epistle for you brother, definitely you are blessed beyond your contemporaries.

Stay well.
Re: Follow The Team..#adewumiopeyemi# For Mr Nairaland..2016.. LETS MEET HERE..pics by falconey(m): 5:20am On Jul 01, 2016
[size=20pt] I am also a contestant , you'll have my support and vote .......except the final vote [/size]
Re: Follow The Team..#adewumiopeyemi# For Mr Nairaland..2016.. LETS MEET HERE..pics by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:21am On Jul 01, 2016
lolwhy u cover ur mouth..lol wink wink wink
falconey:
lipsrsealed
Re: Follow The Team..#adewumiopeyemi# For Mr Nairaland..2016.. LETS MEET HERE..pics by falconey(m): 5:22am On Jul 01, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
lolwhy u cover ur mouth..lol wink wink wink

na scent remark o
Re: Follow The Team..#adewumiopeyemi# For Mr Nairaland..2016.. LETS MEET HERE..pics by 4rmthewest(m): 5:32am On Jul 01, 2016
U neva even start, u don dey complain...

Re: Follow The Team..#adewumiopeyemi# For Mr Nairaland..2016.. LETS MEET HERE..pics by LordScent(m): 7:10am On Jul 01, 2016
falconey:

na scent remark o
lipsrsealed
Re: Follow The Team..#adewumiopeyemi# For Mr Nairaland..2016.. LETS MEET HERE..pics by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:49am On Jul 01, 2016
color=#0066[b]00]VOTE adewumi opeyemi for mr nairaland.. 2016 need ur support...

JOIN #TEAM adewumi opeyemi
cc agarawu23
Perfecttouch:
Monalisa185
tosyne2much
naijaboy
jairod
smellymouth
sandoski
laveda
hateu2
loveu2
saintsamuraii
smellyanus
biafrabushboy
friedplantain
imdhary
donbenedict
dollyjoy
foreveryoung197
eremy
feran15
andrerose
lanicky
ivyy
mimzy
refiner
optional2
demilagold
missgdope
mysticalgal
buygala
Lero15
mzflexxydiva Creamish Titanium38 Blackberrybabes christinie MissyDivah JayKayMaybachz agarawu23 xxxtedyxxx cutieberie1 booqee Jamean singlefade25 Slimdolly Nickymezor NinaArsenal tremie MzUkay24 Kherry Ferdyboss Pinkieblue yungdoc12 opecareem zeberebe JOIN #TEAM adewumi opeyemi need ur supportGUYs... HAPPY NEW MONTH FRIENDS.. THIS IS OUR MONTH OF BLESSING FAVOUR...GUYS... [/color][/b][b]
Re: Follow The Team..#adewumiopeyemi# For Mr Nairaland..2016.. LETS MEET HERE..pics by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:51am On Jul 01, 2016
PLEASE SUPPORT/JOIN #TEAMAdewumi opeyemi

PLEASE SUPPORT/JOIN #TEAMadewumiopeyemi

Re: Follow The Team..#adewumiopeyemi# For Mr Nairaland..2016.. LETS MEET HERE..pics by mizzbouqui(f): 8:53am On Jul 01, 2016
Perfecttouch:
Lolsss, which levels nah
Re: Follow The Team..#adewumiopeyemi# For Mr Nairaland..2016.. LETS MEET HERE..pics by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:56am On Jul 01, 2016
happy new month boqoui no mind that guy.. they guy dey fex... that one of them .. insult will surely come
mizzbouqui:

Lolsss, which levels nah
Re: Follow The Team..#adewumiopeyemi# For Mr Nairaland..2016.. LETS MEET HERE..pics by Tommfrench(m): 9:05am On Jul 01, 2016
LordScent:

Stay well.
damn!
Re: Follow The Team..#adewumiopeyemi# For Mr Nairaland..2016.. LETS MEET HERE..pics by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:08am On Jul 01, 2016
happy new month bro hw work join my team bro#TEAM ADEWUMIOPEYEMI#
Tommfrench:
damn!

Re: Follow The Team..#adewumiopeyemi# For Mr Nairaland..2016.. LETS MEET HERE..pics by Laveda(f): 9:11am On Jul 01, 2016
Romance land can't do the trick.

Take note. wink
Re: Follow The Team..#adewumiopeyemi# For Mr Nairaland..2016.. LETS MEET HERE..pics by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:15am On Jul 01, 2016
sure babe.. neeed ur support dear happy new month dear this month will be our month of happiness favour and blessing dear
Laveda:
Romance land can't do the trick.

Take note. wink
Re: Follow The Team..#adewumiopeyemi# For Mr Nairaland..2016.. LETS MEET HERE..pics by Tommfrench(m): 9:32am On Jul 01, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
happy new month bro hw work join my team bro#TEAM ADEWUMIOPEYEMI#
Good

let me sleep over it
Re: Follow The Team..#adewumiopeyemi# For Mr Nairaland..2016.. LETS MEET HERE..pics by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:32am On Jul 01, 2016
lol wink wink winksleep ke..
Tommfrench:
Good

let me sleep over it
Re: Follow The Team..#adewumiopeyemi# For Mr Nairaland..2016.. LETS MEET HERE..pics by GoldenJAT(m): 10:20am On Jul 01, 2016
1 candid advice Mr poster.... your busy body Don De 2much..take things easy Na.... with d way things de go... u may fail woefully!! nawa o
Re: Follow The Team..#adewumiopeyemi# For Mr Nairaland..2016.. LETS MEET HERE..pics by LordScent(m): 10:26am On Jul 01, 2016
Tommfrench:
damn!

My oga at the top , what i do naa cheesy
Re: Follow The Team..#adewumiopeyemi# For Mr Nairaland..2016.. LETS MEET HERE..pics by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:35am On Jul 01, 2016
bro is not a do or die affair.... is just for fun... bro... wink wink winkso why u hitting me up like this..
GoldenJAT:
1 candid advice Mr poster.... your busy body Don De 2much..take things easy Na.... with d way things de go... u may fail woefully!! nawa o
Re: Follow The Team..#adewumiopeyemi# For Mr Nairaland..2016.. LETS MEET HERE..pics by GoldenJAT(m): 10:49am On Jul 01, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
bro is not a do or die affair.... is just for fun... bro... wink wink winkso why u hitting me up like this..
that was d undiluted truth I told u
Re: Follow The Team..#adewumiopeyemi# For Mr Nairaland..2016.. LETS MEET HERE..pics by Tommfrench(m): 4:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
LordScent:

My oga at the top , what i do naa cheesy
nothing G, smiley

flex tight
Re: Follow The Team..#adewumiopeyemi# For Mr Nairaland..2016.. LETS MEET HERE..pics by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
Thank GOD IS FRIDAY......clubbing things tonight... in ikeja.. after work... ANY BODY INtrested to GO TO CElebrate my promotion in work....'#team adewumiopeyemi# wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Follow The Team..#adewumiopeyemi# For Mr Nairaland..2016.. LETS MEET HERE..pics by LordScent(m): 10:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
Tommfrench:
nothing G, smiley

flex tight

Alright boss, no lele

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plus Size Pre-wedding Photos Breaking The Internet ,who Did It Better? / Most Intelligent People On Romanceland / What Being Nice Has Caused Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.