Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

What Being Nice Has Caused Me!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Being Nice Has Caused Me!!! (1450 Views)

The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument / Unfinished Mail I Couldn't Send To A Female Nairalander Caused Me This (photos) / This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Being Nice Has Caused Me!!! by maikbanj(m): 8:31am On Aug 04, 2016
I'm a student in my finals in one of the Universities and I live off campus. Some weeks back,a girl came around to stay with her friend cos twas exams period.. Saw her around and only greeted but we really didn't talk.. One faithful day,I was busy chatting with my guy telling him I will be reading at night,she heard our conversation Nd told me should would love to join us. I told her no probs that she was free to come join us. She came around by 2am Nd left by 5am when she was done reading.
2 days later,at about 9pm, I heard a knock at my door and was surprised she was the one.(We ain't friends at all and don't talk at all). I welcomed her in and she told me she was bored and her roomie wasn't around. We officially talked,laughed and wanted to pass the night but I told her it wasnt right for her to do that..
After that day,my room became her room,she told me I'm just too nice and all sorts.. I'm really not comfy with her in my room 24hours in a day.. Now everybody thinks I'm bleeping her when m not because she's not my type of girl.I don't wanna hurt her because from what I fathom she's really an emotional person.
I don't like the fact she's always in my room every time. Please nairalanders help me out on how to tell her to reduce her stay in my room.
Re: What Being Nice Has Caused Me!!! by Essence6055: 8:36am On Aug 04, 2016
you can't tell her to leave you room because you are too nice .... and if you try to be firm... you will come on too strong and she may be offended....

iLegend... What do you think

1 Like

Re: What Being Nice Has Caused Me!!! by Mikocake(m): 8:42am On Aug 04, 2016
Just bring a new babe she hasn't seen before, even if na your departmental babe...explain to her and beg her to act like your girlfriend..call your departmental babe to come around when you are with the girl..do this a couple of times and watch her flee...thank me later
Re: What Being Nice Has Caused Me!!! by Fidelismaria: 8:50am On Aug 04, 2016
Preach d gospel to her everytyme she visits
Re: What Being Nice Has Caused Me!!! by Upaka(f): 8:55am On Aug 04, 2016
Relocate

1 Like

Re: What Being Nice Has Caused Me!!! by maikbanj(m): 8:59am On Aug 04, 2016
Mikocake:
Just bring a new babe she hasn't seen before, even if na your departmental babe...explain to her and beg her to act like your girlfriend..call your departmental babe to come around when you are with the girl..do this a couple of times and watch her flee...thank me later
Funny enough, when my female friends come around,shell always wanna stay and al have to politely tell her to excuse us. When she's gone,here she comes again!
Re: What Being Nice Has Caused Me!!! by DRISKLEF(m): 8:59am On Aug 04, 2016
So far she has a place she stays in, telling her you aren't comfy having her in your room wouldn't make you seem a bad person.

Unless ofcourse, you're keeping her for future uses.

1 Like

Re: What Being Nice Has Caused Me!!! by Olasco93: 9:23am On Aug 04, 2016
You are in your Final year and also at the Final Stage of your Test. So, becareful so that your story won't be like:

2 Likes

Re: What Being Nice Has Caused Me!!! by firstking01(m): 9:39am On Aug 04, 2016
The devil wants to use her and play a fast one on you and your future...where was this kinda opportunity when you hadn't had admission?, where was this kinda temptation when you where in Yr1, 2, and 3??..ask yourself these questions and make your decision.
Re: What Being Nice Has Caused Me!!! by Mikocake(m): 10:18am On Aug 04, 2016
maikbanj:

Funny enough, when my female friends come around,shell always wanna stay and al have to politely tell her to excuse us. When she's gone,here she comes again!
hehehe...you don give her love portion be that..if your lodge is self-contained, stop opening door for her.
Re: What Being Nice Has Caused Me!!! by maikbanj(m): 11:14am On Aug 04, 2016
Mikocake:
hehehe...you don give her love portion be that..if your lodge is self-contained, stop opening door for her.
Hehehehe.... I just tire.
Re: What Being Nice Has Caused Me!!! by maikbanj(m): 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
Mikocake:

Don't you think it will be obvious m avoiding her?
Re: What Being Nice Has Caused Me!!! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
Op..make a tiny hole on ur door.. And peep through.. smiley whenever she knocks at an ungodly hour,,dnt open angry
Re: What Being Nice Has Caused Me!!! by Mikocake(m): 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
maikbanj:

Don't you think it will be obvious m avoiding her?
sure that's the concept..when girls want to deal with you they dont. so why would you pretend/
Re: What Being Nice Has Caused Me!!! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
maikbanj:
I'm a student in my finals in one of the Universities and I live off campus. Some weeks back,a girl came around to stay with her friend cos twas exams period.. Saw her around and only greeted but we really didn't talk.. One faithful day,I was busy chatting with my guy telling him I will be reading at night,she heard our conversation Nd told me should would love to join us. I told her no probs that she was free to come join us. She came around by 2am Nd left by 5am when she was done reading.
2 days later,at about 9pm, I heard a knock at my door and was surprised she was the one.(We ain't friends at all and don't talk at all). I welcomed her in and she told me she was bored and her roomie wasn't around. We officially talked,laughed and wanted to pass the night but I told her it wasnt right for her to do that..
After that day,my room became her room,she told me I'm just too nice and all sorts.. I'm really not comfy with her in my room 24hours in a day.. Now everybody thinks I'm bleeping her when m not because she's not my type of girl.I don't wanna hurt her because from what I fathom she's really an emotional person.
I don't like the fact she's always in my room every time. Please nairalanders help me out on how to tell her to reduce her stay in my room.

Which school ?

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Bride Reportedly Runs Mad During Traditional Marriage In Uganda / How To Know If A Man Is Serious With You In A Relationship / My Girlfriend Let Me Sign Her Register Should I call to thank her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.