Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Woman Drags Nak Ed Lady Who Was Sleeping With Her Husband On The Stree - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Drags Nak Ed Lady Who Was Sleeping With Her Husband On The Stree (1202 Views)

Slay Queen Went Completely Nak-ed On Instagram to Flaunt Her Body - Adult Photos / See What A Lady Sent To A Guy Disturbing Her For Nak ED Pictures / See What A Guy Did To The Nak*ed Pictures Of Kim Kardashian (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Drags Nak Ed Lady Who Was Sleeping With Her Husband On The Stree by Blackberrybabes: 5:34am On Jul 01, 2016
Two jealous wives were caught on camera kicking and slapping a young bikini-clad women after accusing her of sleeping with their husbands .
Footage shows one of the women rips off her string bikini top leaving her wearing just a pair of skimpy swimming bottoms.
She is spat at and hit across the back of the head by the pair of angry women, before she is dragged around by her hair.

The attack which took place in the Russian-occupied region of Crimea,is said to have been recorded by one of the husbands, who makes no attempt to intervene.

One of the aggrieved wives, called Anna wearing a black T-shirt shouted: "You b***h, did you come to my husband for sex? Did you?"The frightened victim insisted:
"I did not have sex with anyone... I did not..."

As Anna tore off the woman's bikini top, she said: "What are you saying? You will die here now.... Will you s**g more? Will you? Get up!"
The victim pleaded: "I did not s**g anyone... I was with Tolik..."
A furious Anna shouted screamed back: "Tolik is my husband! I kill this b***h..
"I was at home, but came here in 30 minutes, because I was told that my husband s***s you."

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/07/woman-drags-nak-ed-lady-who-was.html

Re: Woman Drags Nak Ed Lady Who Was Sleeping With Her Husband On The Stree by Blackberrybabes: 5:35am On Jul 01, 2016
Re: Woman Drags Nak Ed Lady Who Was Sleeping With Her Husband On The Stree by Bluette(f): 5:40am On Jul 01, 2016
grin no comment.
Re: Woman Drags Nak Ed Lady Who Was Sleeping With Her Husband On The Stree by Flexherbal(m): 5:41am On Jul 01, 2016
Is there a legal and effective way to punish a cheating husband and a woman his is cheating with, in Nigeria?
Re: Woman Drags Nak Ed Lady Who Was Sleeping With Her Husband On The Stree by powerfulsettingz: 5:52am On Jul 01, 2016
Can't really figure what's happening here
Re: Woman Drags Nak Ed Lady Who Was Sleeping With Her Husband On The Stree by OgaTheTop2: 6:10am On Jul 01, 2016
I thought it would be in Kenya.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Turn Down A Girl Without Hurting Her / 5 Qualities That Makes Him ‘mr Right’ / "11 Signs Of Bad Parenting", Did You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.