Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

Does Thinking About Sex With Someone Else Count As Cheating Too? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Thinking About Sex With Someone Else Count As Cheating Too? (729 Views)

I'm Always Thinking About Banging When I Sight A Guys D**k, Is it normal / I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) / What You Do Not Count As Sin Is Actually Sinful.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Thinking About Sex With Someone Else Count As Cheating Too? by Lewatolu: 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
Okay so i want to know, if you have a girlfriend whom you love so much and vice versa, does thinking or imagining about sex with some other girl apart from your partner amount to cheating, even though you never execute such thoughts? This question goes to 1 out of 100 guys that don't really cheat.
Re: Does Thinking About Sex With Someone Else Count As Cheating Too? by KnightRod(m): 1:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
Lol.. Jesus said, if you lust over a woman, you have committed adultery..

I guess it does in a way..

1 Like

Re: Does Thinking About Sex With Someone Else Count As Cheating Too? by foolinlove(f): 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
Lewatolu:
Okay so i want to know, if you have a girlfriend whom you love so much and vice versa, does thinking or imagining about sex with some other girl apart from your partner amount to cheating, even though you never execute such thoughts? This question goes to 1 out of 100 guys that don't really cheat.

I am pretty sure all men do this. Even the tiny percentage who don't cheat.

I can't control anyone's thoughts. That's even harder than controlling someone's actions.

But I count it as cheating. So if anyone admits that to me, I'll be mad. Note to men: keep your mouths closed about your fantasies with other women. I don't like being replaced with other women - mentally or physically.

And yes, I only ever think about the man I'm in a relationship with.

1 Like

Re: Does Thinking About Sex With Someone Else Count As Cheating Too? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2016
foolinlove:

I am pretty sure all men do this. Even the tiny percentage who don't cheat.

I can't control anyone's thoughts. That's even harder than controlling someone's actions.

But I count it as cheating. So if anyone admits that to me, I'll be mad. Note to men: keep your mouths closed about your fantasies with other women. I don't like being replaced with other women - mentally or physically.

You deactivated and came back with this moniker... smiley

It's all good sha... Welcome back smiley
Re: Does Thinking About Sex With Someone Else Count As Cheating Too? by barackodam: 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
No angry angry angry
Re: Does Thinking About Sex With Someone Else Count As Cheating Too? by foolinlove(f): 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

You deactivated and came back with this moniker... smiley

It's all good sha... Welcome back smiley

What are you talking about?
Re: Does Thinking About Sex With Someone Else Count As Cheating Too? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
foolinlove:

What are you talking about?

Don't worry about what am talking about... I know your former moniker sha...

Can you join my campaign team? smiley
Re: Does Thinking About Sex With Someone Else Count As Cheating Too? by foolinlove(f): 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Don't worry about what am talking about... I know your former moniker sha...

Can you join my campaign team? smiley

I don't have a former monicker...
Re: Does Thinking About Sex With Someone Else Count As Cheating Too? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
foolinlove:

I don't have a former monicker...

Aiight.. Can you join my team please... Team Handsome cheesy
Re: Does Thinking About Sex With Someone Else Count As Cheating Too? by foolinlove(f): 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Aiight.. Can you join my team please... Team Handsome cheesy

I don't participate in popularity contests.
Re: Does Thinking About Sex With Someone Else Count As Cheating Too? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
foolinlove:

I don't participate in popularity contests.

LoL.. smiley

Is that an advanced NO? cheesy
Re: Does Thinking About Sex With Someone Else Count As Cheating Too? by schumastic(m): 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
foolinlove:

I am pretty sure all men do this . Even the tiny percentage who don't cheat.

later sh will say she is not generalizing ooo grin grin grin what are you doing at the bold part..mean while ladies do that alot especially if their new guy ain't hitting the spot right like their ex wink

(1) (Reply)

Do I Actually Do Something Bad To Her? / Why Do I See Random Girls In My Sleep? Help!!! / How To Wire A Generator To A Single Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.