Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

How To Wire A Generator To A Single Room - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Wire A Generator To A Single Room (720 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy / MUST READ!! Her Booty Stretch Mark Could Wire A Whole City! :( :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Wire A Generator To A Single Room by Julius444(m): 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
I recently moved to this place in school and having trouble getting electrician. I have a small generator which I don't know how to connect it to the whole room. I only connect a extension box to it just to use few appliances but it's not connected to the main room, bulb and fan cannot be plug in the extension.
Am familiar with electric stuff, I need some one to put me through, I have this little gear switch. I just need instructions on how to go about it.

Mods pls help with this, I don't know which section to put this but I will be glad if I get help here. Thanks
Re: How To Wire A Generator To A Single Room by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
Na wa for you oo... So you did not see any other section to post this, and you ended up posting it in romance section.
#WondersWillNeverEnd

Clap for yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Rate Of Gossips In Our Society / Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (5) / So Urgent Plssssss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.