Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Does It Mean Dat We Ar Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does It Mean Dat We Ar Dating (3360 Views)

How Many Guys Wanna Suck Dat Tin That Is In Between My Legs / What Does It Mean When A Girl Kisses Your Forehead / When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Mean Dat We Ar Dating by nagodesmile18(f): 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hmmmm..don't knw where to start frm...my name is nene..during savis, I met a cute guy in camp and we were so close.he redeployd bt we still communicate on fone..he calls almost four times a day..anytime he is abt to end d call he says I love u and i reply dat I love him too..the issh is dat he neva ask me out ..
Re: Does It Mean Dat We Ar Dating by BrosMayowa(m): 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
You two like each other.. Ask him about what he wants from you na.. Ladies sha..

In other news...
I think I'm crushing on evegran o
Re: Does It Mean Dat We Ar Dating by nagodesmile18(f): 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
BrosMayowa:
You two like each other.. Ask him about what he wants from you na.. Ladies sha..
..don't knw how to ask..
Re: Does It Mean Dat We Ar Dating by schumastic(m): 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
nagodesmile18:
Hmmmm..don't knw where to start frm...my name is nene..during savis, I met a cute guy in camp and we were so close.he redeployd bt we still communicate on fone..he calls almost four times a day..anytime he is abt to end d call he says I love u and i reply dat I love him too..the issh is dat he neva ask me out ..

naaa till you have sex, then maybe we can say you are dating official but for now NO
Re: Does It Mean Dat We Ar Dating by VickyRotex(f): 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
Before I say anything. Please what is "savis"? undecidedJust a simple kwasion ni undecided

1 Like

Re: Does It Mean Dat We Ar Dating by nagodesmile18(f): 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
schumastic:

naaa till you have sex, then maybe we can say you are dating official but for now NO
hahaha..
Re: Does It Mean Dat We Ar Dating by patwhizkid(f): 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
Savis? What's that?
Re: Does It Mean Dat We Ar Dating by emajoe: 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
LOL
This thread reminds me of children rhyme:

Two blind mice,
Two blind mice,

Dont act as one blind mouse, do just what the FTC guy said, abi na fear catch you or na you catch fear?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Does It Mean Dat We Ar Dating by firstking01(m): 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
nagodesmile18:
..don't knw how to ask..
You swallow your woman pride and ask him out since you love him too na, cos if mohammed no go mountain, mountain go go mohammed...kini biggieundecided
Re: Does It Mean Dat We Ar Dating by Phasesone(m): 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ask him what he wants from you.... like the other guy said
Re: Does It Mean Dat We Ar Dating by firstking01(m): 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
VickyRotex:
Before I say anything. Please what is "savis"? undecidedJust a simple kwasion ni undecided
And you madam, pls what's 'kwasion'undecided

1 Like

Re: Does It Mean Dat We Ar Dating by Mjshexy(f): 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
VickyRotex:
Sorry she is my sister, a yoruba girl. But what is "Kwasion"? sad

2 Likes

Re: Does It Mean Dat We Ar Dating by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:23pm On Jul 01, 2016
patwhizkid:
Savis? What's that?

shocked

Welcome kiss

And probably she meant during service undecided
Re: Does It Mean Dat We Ar Dating by patwhizkid(f): 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

shocked

Welcome kiss

Lanre smiley kiss
Thanks
Re: Does It Mean Dat We Ar Dating by Mjshexy(f): 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
nagodesmile18:
If you truly like him, y not take the bold step of asking him out, your boo may be shy dear but that doesn't mean u are cheap or desperate, u deserve to know where u stand in his life and what he wants from u cool.
Re: Does It Mean Dat We Ar Dating by KnightRod(m): 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
VickyRotex:
grin oh c'mon you didn't have to..

But I guess she's talking/typing about her NYSC.. She did type 'redeployment' or something of that sort..

However, op.. If you Love him enough.. You could ask him out.. Ask him to be your boyfriend or if you're not comfortable he hasn't Officially asked you to be his girlfriend, why don't you bring it up in one of your conversations.. Whenever you deem suitable.. Try and avoid those awkward moments though.. They're bound to happen..
Re: Does It Mean Dat We Ar Dating by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
patwhizkid:

Lanre smiley kiss
Thanks

Haha

Where you been
Re: Does It Mean Dat We Ar Dating by patwhizkid(f): 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

Haha

Where you been

Earth wink
Re: Does It Mean Dat We Ar Dating by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
patwhizkid:

Earth wink

Most def undecided
Re: Does It Mean Dat We Ar Dating by foolinlove(f): 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
Phasesone:
Ask him what he wants from you.... like the other guy said

This is true. Make no assumptions.

The danger of not asking is that he will lead you on. He says he loves you, he may even sleep wit you...

But when something happens, like you find out he's married or dating someone else, he will say "but I never asked you out, I never said I wasn't married, I never said we were exclusive, what did you expect?".

He'll act like you're a crazy woman and you'll end up feeling like the fool.

Many men play this game with women. You need to find out asap before you invest any more emotion or feeling in him. And if he doesn't answer you straight, then he's not serious about you.

3 Likes

Re: Does It Mean Dat We Ar Dating by nagodesmile18(f): 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
VickyRotex:
NYSC
Re: Does It Mean Dat We Ar Dating by patwhizkid(f): 1:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

Most def undecided

cheesy cheesy
Re: Does It Mean Dat We Ar Dating by nagodesmile18(f): 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
emajoe:
LOL
This thread reminds me of children rhyme:

Two blind mice,
Two blind mice,

Dont act as one blind mouse, do just what the FTC guy said, abi na fear catch you or na you catch fear?
grin grin grin grin grin

na fear dey catch me oooo..hs bday is july 3 sef..
Re: Does It Mean Dat We Ar Dating by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
patwhizkid:

cheesy cheesy

Hope we dont get to fight anymore
Re: Does It Mean Dat We Ar Dating by patwhizkid(f): 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

Hope we dont get to fight anymore

On one condisan wink
Re: Does It Mean Dat We Ar Dating by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
patwhizkid:

On one condisan wink

lol what condisan sad undecided
Re: Does It Mean Dat We Ar Dating by schumastic(m): 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
foolinlove:

This is true. Make no assumptions.

The danger of not asking is that he will lead you on. He says he loves you, he may even sleep wit you...

But when something happens, like you find out he's married or dating someone else, he will say "but I never asked you out, I never said I wasn't married, I never said we were exclusive, what did you expect?".

He'll act like you're a crazy woman and you'll end up feeling like the fool.

Many men play this game with women. You need to find out asap before you invest any more emotion or feeling in him. And if he doesn't answer you straight, then he's not serious about you.

you again hahaha, you never seize to amaze me, what makes yo think the guy won't be the one getting hurt?
or you think op don't have any one? , the guy should ask as well cus op might gt married tomorrow and she will say "but I never asked you out, I never said I wasn't married, I never said we were exclusive, what did you expect?".

she'll act like he is a madman and he 'll end up feeling like the fool.
Many women play this game with men. i only wish he can find out asap before he invest any more emotion or feeling for her. And if op doesn't answer him straight, then she is not serious about the whole affair tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Does It Mean Dat We Ar Dating by patwhizkid(f): 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

lol what condisan sad undecided

Goan tell all my friends that I'm back sad
Re: Does It Mean Dat We Ar Dating by foolinlove(f): 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
schumastic:

you again hahaha, you never seize to amaze me, what makes yo think the guy won't be the one getting hurt?
or you think op don't have any one? , the guy should ask as well cus op might gt married tomorrow and she will say "but I never asked you out, I never said I wasn't married, I never said we were exclusive, what did you expect?".

she'll act like he is a madman and he 'll end up feeling like the fool.
Many women play this game with men. i only wish he can find out asap before he invest any more emotion or feeling for her. And if op doesn't answer him straight, then she is not serious about the whole affair tongue tongue

Correct. But in the context of the Op, I think I have given good advice. Were it a guy asking, I wiuld have reworded and it would have been what you wrote above.

She wants to date him and there has been no conversation. It seems like she is naive to dating and scared of asking him for fear of looking stupid in front of a guy she really likes. So she needs to ask, and avoid the risk of being hurt.

If he was so concerned about being hurt, he would have officially asked her out at the beginning.

Where I'm from, men generally take the lead for asling out. It's not right, but that's what happens. It's also common for women to make assumptions about men they've had lots of contact with - then they get hurt because they didn't make anything official. She just made assumptions with no talking or asking.

Ask him before investing anything further is what I'll advise.
Re: Does It Mean Dat We Ar Dating by schumastic(m): 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
foolinlove:

Correct. But in the context of the Op, I think I have given good advice. Were it a guy asking, I wiuld have reworded and it would have been what you wrote above.

She wants to date him and there has been no conversation. It seems like she is naive to dating and scared of asking him for fear of looking stupid in front of a guy she really likes. So she needs to ask, and avoid the risk of being hurt.

If he was so concerned about being hurt, he would have officially asked her out at the beginning.

Where I'm from, men generally take the lead for asling out. It's not right, but that's what happens. It's also common for women to make assumptions about men they've had lots of contact with - then they get hurt because they didn't make anything official. She just made assumptions with no talking or asking.

Ask him before investing anything further is what I'll advise.

as usual you always have a back up plan reply to my comment, o well you win this time but i still a two way thing..so where r u from sincerely?
Re: Does It Mean Dat We Ar Dating by SWITANN(f): 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2016
maybe you should just ask him out,its not bad.
Re: Does It Mean Dat We Ar Dating by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2016
patwhizkid:

Goan tell all my friends that I'm back sad

they stopped coming to nl just like you did too
cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny: Facts About Yoruba People / Big Onion Booty!see How A Nigeria Girl Twerked Up A Storm With Mic.jackson Music / I Am Married But Still Masturbates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.