Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding (81986 Views)

Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) / Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" / This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by bolt000(m): 9:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
dumie:
Transgender things.. Looks more like Caitlyn Jenner

Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
It looks extremely cheap but not a reason to bully her even though the bullies taught her a lesson on fashion when her friends couldn't. grin
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by oochi123(f): 9:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
Taywon:
I smell lies....
me too

1 Like

Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by Spells(m): 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2016
Humans.... U can never please e'm.
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by zangiff(m): 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2016
ode ni...................
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by notoriousbabe: 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
She has a nice bod but that kind of dress should be wear in the clubs and not in the wedding. A little respect for the newly weds won't hurt that much.
kai na wa for you o,see as you dey throw bomb. Fine you no fine,English you no sabi. grin grin grin

Cc VickyRotex Aminat508 Rokiatu Prettythicksme Freeglobe Msglobalwonder Osusumustflow Edwife Mukina2 Ishilove and funmilade11

1 Like

Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by harry509: 9:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
She has a nice bod but that kind of dress should be wear in the clubs and not in the wedding. A little respect for the newly weds won't hurt that much.
ur name pls? Chai! See grammar's..... grin u & patrick obahagbon supose 2 live opposite door as neigbor...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by notoriousbabe: 9:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
YOUNGELDER1:
she is too rigid. see muscles everywhere. grin

like those yoluba girls on NL. cheesy
like Aminat508 and VickyRotex
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by Spells(m): 9:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
English kill mi make I die grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by oochi123(f): 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
Fake story..no lady in her right senses would ever wear this to a wedding..de person that took this pix should also show us de venue of the wedding.am not saying de person should show us when they poured de beer on her..lie lie story
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by bqlekan(m): 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
All I see is an extremely hot lady....
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by lonelydora: 9:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
Even if she ask me to take free, my d**k won't stand.
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by deavicky(m): 9:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
I'm not seeing any girl in the photo oh. I see one well buildup guy.

1 Like

Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by gebest: 10:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
lies, were are other people that came for d wedding, abi dey did d wedin in d studio.
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by electrokcoi(m): 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
who you de ask
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by doll912(f): 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
That's a man. And not all Igbo girls are muscular....and if they are, you better keep [b][/b]your [b][/b]opinion to yourself or you won't be able to eat at the next [b][/b]owanbe party as some of your teeth would be missing . But the kind of post that make FP theses days are just terrible.
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by VictorRomanov: 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
While the dress is not appropriate for the occasion, the actions of the other women are childish and immature, even an assault. We can't control what people choose to wear or do and we are entitled to our opinions and reversations, but we can control how we react to what people choose to do.
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
She has a great body in that outfit. I don't see what's wrong with the dress.
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by Damminglola(f): 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
YOUNGELDER1:
she is too rigid. see muscles everywhere. grin

like those yoluba girls on NL. cheesy

Your mouth ehn... hian
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
Which country is that. The dress would be good on someone else sha!
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by Anabel(f): 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
thorpido:
The problem is not so much with the dress as it is with her body structure.

One of the biggest difficulties of many women is not knowing what fits them.

Gbam!!
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
Her or His face go worwor
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by Ewalefohosemu(m): 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
see her muscles like brock lesnar own she gt man body
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by omocheche(f): 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2016
This is a man not a woman
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 10:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
Pls is this a question or a comedy? Last time some one was saying guys who sag are ,but you come to ask if this lady wore the right attire? The question l will like you to answer is if you are a guy hoping to get married and you find such kind of a lady will you pick her? THEY SAY AND I PROVE IT TRUE ...YOU ARE ADDRESSED THE WAY YOU DRESS.
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
assfreaky:

Chai, ibon re. Inne grammar.
Lol
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by Progressive01(m): 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
sexybaby22:

bigot!!
everyone knows its igbo girls that are muscular and hairy. oponu.
Yorubas and Igbos, Tom and Jerry, SpongeBob and SquidWard. cheesycheesy
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by Ajixegun: 10:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
assfreaky:

Chai, ibon re. Inne grammar.
Like this very one?

Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by CzarChris(m): 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
This a MAN!!! shocked shocked shocked or worst still a transgender angry angry angry angry angry angry angry sad
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by 9jatatafo(m): 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
I see footballer
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by Respect55(m): 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Why u dey murder English na. Did it offend u just like Bubu offended many of us here in Naija??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dark Skin: Your Face And The Wonders Of Pure Unadulterated Shea Butter / Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs / Yetunde Barnabas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.