Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding (81989 Views)

Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) / Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" / This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by creepsyme(f): 6:21am On Jul 02, 2016
yusaze807:

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/07/is-this-dress-too-short-lady-gets.html

common sense should have alerted her it is wrong. I really understand how those women felt.
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by xxgig(m): 6:28am On Jul 02, 2016
SeverusSnape:
See legs like yam, Body like man.
THE PERSON IS NOT FEMALE. NA CONFIRM MAN BE THAT
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by Uwabrytt: 6:29am On Jul 02, 2016
Good for her
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:37am On Jul 02, 2016
YOUNGELDER1:
she is too rigid. see muscles everywhere. grin

like those yoluba girls on NL. cheesy
Must you display ur ignorance here.
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 02, 2016
That dress is meant for the club,ignoring her body shape to put on the dress sent out a message that she was there to fish.A petite woman in a skimpy dress always sends one message "check me out".In choosing wedding dresses, we usually think glamor, sexy and classic, which I can seem to find in the dress
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by Tay16(f): 7:30am On Jul 02, 2016
SeverusSnape:
See legs like yam, Body like man.
haba! Stop being cruel there are boobs popping out from her dress joor! Her dress was not ideal for a wedding, its really would have been perfect for a street corner.
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 02, 2016
C biceps n yam leg....more like dudette
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by chydii(f): 8:26am On Jul 02, 2016
sexybaby22:

bigot!!
everyone knows its igbo girls that are muscular and hairy. oponu.
What is this one saying ?
Since when?
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by thorpido(m): 8:27am On Jul 02, 2016
alizma:

you believe the trash? that is a man in that dress.
I saw the full picture,it's a woman.Some women have that type of body frame o.
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by collitexnaira(m): 8:50am On Jul 02, 2016
Is this a woman or man,, see muscle
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by bayinq25(m): 8:50am On Jul 02, 2016
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by bayinq25(m): 8:51am On Jul 02, 2016
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 02, 2016
flexyfit:
that's a guy....hmm..the muscles....the dress is too short....

I thought as much when I look closer. Just a guy looking for attention
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by kellydesmond: 9:45am On Jul 02, 2016
if u are comfortable no wahala

Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by 1miccza: 10:36am On Jul 02, 2016
assfreaky:

Chai, ibon re. Inne grammar.

Lwkmd........C A M E B R I D G E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! H EN G R I S H I!!!!!!!
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by fairygeh(f): 11:08am On Jul 02, 2016
assfreaky:

Chai, ibon re. Inne grammar.
Lwkmd
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by Coolgent(m): 11:12am On Jul 02, 2016
This dress is for olosho's
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by SolexxBarry(m): 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
:PWow,I love her curves tho
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by Mom007(f): 12:55pm On Jul 02, 2016
When going to a wedding you show respect for the couple by not dressing too casual or provocative or too expensive as to outshine them. This is too provocative and she deserves what she got!
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by TrollinStone: 1:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
Not good for a wedding but so many animals in human skin. Why slap her butt? Yet if u mistakenly brush those ones dry breast now they will start making useless noise. Awon olofo lo poju
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by ArcToyin(m): 1:30pm On Jul 02, 2016
beemzy2014:
as long as u didn't snatch the groom
You need Jesus
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by esejessy(f): 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
See her body.ewwwww!
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by harry509: 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Leave it like that boo wink. Sometimes we don't need to have perfect grammar to express how funny we are.
ehh! Really.... but dis ur own make me laff as if I day watch AY comedy show..... cheesy but if I may ask, wat is ur name?
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by boldnburiful: 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2016
Join our upcoming 2-week intensive organic skincare class starting on July 4th. The class is prepared to teach you how to make a lotion/ cream from scratch and a host of other skin care topics as you can see below. Come let's teach you how to become a boss even without a shop or an office. Opportunity they say comes but once. DO NOT miss this!!! COURSE OUTLINE *Explaining different terminologies in organic skin care and identifying skin types *Difference between cream, lotion and body butter. *Identification of carrier and essential oils * How to craft a lotion/cream from scratch *Formulation of different lotions for different skin colours including whitening cream * Formulation of different body butters and moisturizers * Body wash for a radiant skin *Hand lotion *Baby soap *Baby cream *Pink lips balms *Anti- aging serum *Sunscreen cream *Sunburn remover. *Pink lips balm *Stretch mark cream *Complexion scrub *Face cleanser *Breast firming mask and oil *Hair growth cream *Night cream for younger and glowing skin * Dark knuckle/armpit cream *Under eye cream to remove dark circles *How to make your own Natural make up foundation/concealer * How to make your own natural Face primer * Exfoliating Face mask *Treatment for dry skin, Eczema, black spots and Pimples etc COMPLIMENTARY COURSES *How to make different organic oils from scratch. *How to make apple cider vinegar at home * How to make some essential oils at home Training fee N2000 only Whatsapp Contact: 08054153798

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dark Skin: Your Face And The Wonders Of Pure Unadulterated Shea Butter / Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs / Yetunde Barnabas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.