Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding (81988 Views)

Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) / Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" / This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by Adenikki(f): 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
Na man wear dah cloth jare Sum pple jhs like to dey fake mumu story up nd down.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by dikeigbo2(m): 10:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
The guy misdressed hooha....no long grammar
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by Artistree: 10:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
She has a nice body but that kind of dress should be wear in the clubs and not in the wedding. A little respect for the newly weds won't hurt that much.
Please o, does nice body have another definition? Cos the body I am seeing here is the antonym of nice.

1 Like

Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by oluvita60: 10:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
That's a man there.

That's not my biz
You can dance and win

Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by pablus: 10:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
she definitely a man...transgender or something
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by wiZbanky(m): 10:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
methinks she's a man..Chai bloggers sha
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by lordcashflow(m): 10:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
hmm.... is anyone with me as all I can see is a man dressed like a lady.
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by wiZbanky(m): 10:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
Adenikki:
Na man wear dah cloth jare Sum pple jhs like to dey fake mumu story up nd down.... undecided
hi pretty
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by olureignforever: 11:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
assfreaky:

Chai, ibon re. Inne grammar.

You are not perfect either.
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by Babysho(m): 11:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
assfreaky:

Since I joined Nairaland I've known this girl to make a lot of blunders when typing.
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by iluvpomo(m): 11:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
Even a runs girl needs to find a husband now ...
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by JKriss16(m): 11:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
coolOmg! See muscle! Its fashion jhor...next shot pls
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by tayo200(m): 11:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
if dem disgrace her cos of this, wetin dem go do if na bum short she wear
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by Adesiji77: 11:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
Taywon:
I smell lies....

Same here...looks like a man
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by ahamonyeka(m): 11:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
You would have said man bullied for wearing this short dress to wedding.
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by Irishrena1(f): 12:12am On Jul 02, 2016
One question for the OP. Is it a male Ora female. Cos the dress does not portray [it] as a female with that structure. I feel that had she won something less body restrictive, [it] would have passed as a female.
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:31am On Jul 02, 2016
harry509:
ur name pls? Chai! See grammar's..... grin u & patrick obahagbon supose 2 live opposite door as neigbor...

Leave it like that boo wink. Sometimes we don't need to have perfect grammar to express how funny we are.
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by Adenikki(f): 12:34am On Jul 02, 2016
wiZbanky:
hi pretty
m okay u ??
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by thimskid(m): 1:12am On Jul 02, 2016
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by Dynamitehimself(m): 1:32am On Jul 02, 2016
Lolz
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by dauntless15(m): 2:10am On Jul 02, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
She has a nice bod but that kind of dress should be wear in the clubs and not in the wedding. A little respect for the newly weds won't hurt that much.
this girl yaff just murdered our dear English, what yaff it done to you now miss kpekpeye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by cococandy(f): 2:25am On Jul 02, 2016
Hope she punched the woman that slapped her bum and the one who threw a beer at her. You can't be sporting those taut muscles and let fools walk all over you.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by mamajaz(f): 2:59am On Jul 02, 2016
assfreaky:

Oya, give us the correct version of her English
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by LUV1: 3:42am On Jul 02, 2016
This is end time fashion, this is not Jesus kind of wears.
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by LUV1: 3:47am On Jul 02, 2016
This is end time fashion, this is Jesus kind of wears.
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by LUV1: 3:52am On Jul 02, 2016
This is not the kind of jesus dress
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by fascowilly(m): 5:07am On Jul 02, 2016
YOUNGELDER1:
she is too rigid. see muscles everywhere. grin

like those yoluba girls on NL. cheesy
Like chichi igbo...biafran structure.

Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by Mzsolmi(f): 5:30am On Jul 02, 2016
sexybaby22:

bigot!!
everyone knows its igbo girls that are muscular and hairy. oponu.
You are a big joker.its not and Neva arguable. IBO gyals are the best
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by darlenese(f): 5:49am On Jul 02, 2016
I swear this is not a girl

A silly boy wants to get the opinion of people to see if he has a female body
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by alizma: 5:53am On Jul 02, 2016
thorpido:
The problem is not so much with the dress as it is with her body structure.

One of the biggest difficulties of many women is not knowing what fits them.
you believe the trash? that is a man in that dress.
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by redeyes2016(m): 5:56am On Jul 02, 2016
that pix is certainly that of the fee- male footballer, Igbo ...... it's like she has changed her brand: them sneakers, body hug, n baggy
Re: Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding by agesron(f): 6:12am On Jul 02, 2016
assfreaky:

Lols, u r too wicked dear. Can't stop laughing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dark Skin: Your Face And The Wonders Of Pure Unadulterated Shea Butter / Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs / Yetunde Barnabas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.