Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Attention Fynestboi..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attention Fynestboi..... (7859 Views)

Fynestboi, Vizkiz Come Here / An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee / I Am Crushing On Fynestboi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention Fynestboi..... by firstking01(m): 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
Fynestboi, if it's true that you are a mod, abeg withraw from contestingundecided....otherwise the contest won't have the flavour, intrigues, suspense it supposed to come with....see how your moniker is trending everywhere, and it looks asif yov 've already won the contestundecided...let the not so popular ones contest, pls don't allow what happened in the female edition to repeat itself, i dey beg you.

Yes, not disputing the fact that you are a mere mortal and as such you have the right to contest...truth is, there are some positions in your life you will assume and it will demand that you forgo and overlook some certain things that might come your way....if you eventually emerge the winner, me personally won't credit you in any way cos i 'll see it as a popularity contest.

You are bigger than this bro...do this to avoid critizismundecided

Modified, note, i'm not contestingundecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention Fynestboi..... by fattbabakay(m): 6:17pm On Jul 01, 2016
Okay one thread of its kinds

Point of correction, fynestboi ddnt earn his popularity from being a Mod, I can mention some 10 Nairaland moderators that nobody knows about.

If he ddn't deliver value, nobody would know him.

This subject matter is getting boring, can u find something else to talk about? Maybe Wizkid or somtin...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention Fynestboi..... by adaksbullet: 6:23pm On Jul 01, 2016
Am jost looked @ these ppl that his whant too contest in Mr nl undecided u r not have moni like me, speek big and eazy englishundecided am no oner off nl too his mine ppadi undecided

8 Likes

Re: Attention Fynestboi..... by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
firstking01:
Fynestboi, if it's true that you are a mod, abeg withraw from contestingundecided....otherwise the contest won't have the flavour, intrigues, suspense it supposed to come with....see how your moniker is trending everywhere, and it looks asif yov 've already won the contestundecided...let the not so popular ones contest, pls don't allow what happened in the female edition to repeat itself, i dey beg you.
Yes, not disputing the fact that you are a mere mortal and as such you have the right to contest...truth is, there are some positions in your life you will assume and it will demand that you forgo and overlook some certain things that might come your....if you eventually emerge the winner, me personally won't credit you in any way cos i 'll see it as a popularity contest.
You are bigger than this bro.

Thank God you acknowledge the fact that he has every right to contest but I will implore you never to allow your feelings and emotion to blind how you reason and handle issues.

This is a contest and so far they've verified not less than 8 people. It would sound unfathomable to declare or acknowledge someone as a winner when the contest is still yet to kick off.

When we reach the sea, we shall cross it.

Take chill pill and wait till the contest begins and see how things unfold.

Besides, what if fynestboi fails to emerge winner. Moderators have contested and lost in competition on this forum and they've won as well. So, your assertion is baseless, void and null

3 Likes

Re: Attention Fynestboi..... by LuveU2(f): 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
adaksbullet:
Am jost looked @ these ppl that his whant too contest in Mr nl undecided u r not have moni like me, speek big and eazy englishundecided am no oner off nl too his mine ppadi undecided
grin sweetheart look at my siggy and dont mind these people
Re: Attention Fynestboi..... by Maxi112: 6:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
firstking01:

Yes, not disputing the fact that you are a mere mortal and as such you have the right to contest...truth is, there are some positions in your life you will assume and it will demand that you forgo and overlook some certain things that might come your way....if you eventually emerge the winner, me personally won't credit you in any way cos i 'll see it as a popularity contest.

You are bigger than this bro...do this to avoid critizismundecided
I talk am.. cheesy cheesy preach on bro.

more are coming.
Re: Attention Fynestboi..... by firstking01(m): 6:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
Neyoor:

Thank God you acknowledge the fact that he has every right to contest but I will implore you never to allow your feelings and emotion to blind how you reason and handle issues.

This is a contest and so far they've verified not less than 8 people. It would sound unfathomable to declare or acknowledge someone as a winner when the contest is still yet to kick off.

When we reach the sea, we shall cross it.

Take chill pill and wait till the contest begins and see things unfold.

Besides, what if fynestboi fails to emerge winner. Moderators have contested and lost in competition on this forum and they've won as well. So, your assertion is baseless, void and null
Wetin this one dey vomit sefundecided...he's a mod and should be declared inelligible to contest.
Re: Attention Fynestboi..... by firstking01(m): 6:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
adaksbullet:
No make me laff abeg
Re: Attention Fynestboi..... by DAVIYJONESS: 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
dumb

1 Like

Re: Attention Fynestboi..... by obiorathesubtle: 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
LuveU2:
grin sweetheart look at my siggy and dont mind these people
angry liv mine corntenstart alone! His compitition for the corntest! angry
Re: Attention Fynestboi..... by donbenedict(m): 6:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
Wait why is everybody afraid of fynestboi?

Like seriously the guy aint even handsome.

So if una dey fear d guy like dis den how much more the likes of tosyne2much? Naijaboiy, mrcork, synzu, iamdharay, etc.

1 Like

Re: Attention Fynestboi..... by donbenedict(m): 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
Mimzy had a lot of supporters but she didn't win the contest..

Firstking u don't have to be afraid like dis na grin
Re: Attention Fynestboi..... by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
firstking01:
Wetin this one dey vomit sefundecided...he's a mod and should be declared inelligible to contest.

This one can't even comprehend what I posted. Why then do I need to waste my precious time explaining what is glaring to people like this again.

He just keep ranting what has been programmed into his head like a robot.

Which nairaland rule or rule of the contest restrain moderators from contesting.

Egbon, always get your fact right before spewing thrash.

I'm done with you.

2 Likes

Re: Attention Fynestboi..... by LuveU2(f): 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
angry liv mine corntenstart alone! His compitition for the corntest! angry
grincheesy I stand aside then
Re: Attention Fynestboi..... by firstking01(m): 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
fattbabakay:
Okay one thread of its kinds

Point of correction, fynestboi ddnt earn his popularity from being a Mod, I can mention some 10 Nairaland moderators that nobody knows about.

If he ddn't deliver value, nobody would know him.

This subject matter is getting boring, can u find something else to talk about? Maybe Wizkid or somtin...
Who's wizkidundecided, does he knw you?,
Re: Attention Fynestboi..... by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
donbenedict:
Wait why is everybody afraid of fynestboi?

Like seriously the guy aint even handsome.

So if una dey fear d guy like dis den how much more the likes of tosyne2.much? Naijab.oiy, mrcor.k, synz.u, iamdha.ray, etc.

no borry is afraid baba..... fear has nothing to do with that the op is saying...grin
Re: Attention Fynestboi..... by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
donbenedict:
M imzy had a lot of supporters but she didn't win the contest..

Exactly bro but "coward dies many time his death"

Just leave the guy to keep fidgeting before the contest proper.

1 Like

Re: Attention Fynestboi..... by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
donbenedict:

Is firstking01 contesting?
Re: Attention Fynestboi..... by falconey(m): 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
donbenedict:

I don't think he is contesting , maybe he is standing for justice or has a contestant
Re: Attention Fynestboi..... by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
slyIsaac:

no borry is afraid baba..... fear has nothing to do with that the op is saying...grin

What then is the issue? perhaps, you can explain better, since you have the full grasp of his assertion.
Re: Attention Fynestboi..... by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
slyIsaac:

You've been MIA, where Hv u been hiding
Re: Attention Fynestboi..... by vicstar(m): 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2016
hmmm from d previous contest we can carefully deduce the fact that is not by trending oo cry

Anyway, see what happened when I and my goons heard dat vizkizz is a contestant gringrin

1 Like

Re: Attention Fynestboi..... by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2016
falconey:

I don't think he is contesting , maybe he is standing for justice or has a contestant

Can you explain the bolded part better please because I tend not to understand if justice has been tampered with or perhaps, any rule and law has been violated.
Re: Attention Fynestboi..... by firstking01(m): 6:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
Neyoor:

This one can't even comprehend what I posted. Why then do I need to waste my precious time explaining what is glaring to people like this again.

He just keep ranting what has been programmed into his head like a robot.

Which nairaland rule or rule of the contest restrain moderators from contesting.

Egbon, always get your fact right before spewing thrash.

I'm done with you.
I believe i'm tied to my opinion, and i cnt remember stating that there's any rule restricting mods from contesting...i believe my message has been passedundecided
Re: Attention Fynestboi..... by falconey(m): 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2016
Neyoor:

Can you explain the bolded part better please because I tend not to understand if justice has been tampered with or perhaps, any rule and law has been violated.

even if I do it doesn't make a difference , that's what I believe the op is doing and If you understand my remark I stated clearly justice or has a contestant I may be wrong

please let's not create a platform for e-brawl....it was just a scrutiny
Re: Attention Fynestboi..... by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
mimzy:

My bb crashed.... tis one isnt mine ...so i cant activate bbm or whatsapp on it....embarassed hopefully someone will gift me a new phone on my birthday come sunday...... i miss y'all sad sad
Re: Attention Fynestboi..... by firstking01(m): 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
mimzy:

Your no wasn't goin tru todae?
Re: Attention Fynestboi..... by obiorathesubtle: 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
mimzy:

his fone are been skatar for grawnd for him huse.

#Voteadaksbullet angry
Re: Attention Fynestboi..... by donbenedict(m): 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
mimzy:

nope
Re: Attention Fynestboi..... by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
his fone are been skatar for grawnd for him huse.

#Voteadaksbullet angry

Mi love kiss

Who is Adaksbullet??
Re: Attention Fynestboi..... by donbenedict(m): 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
slyIsaac:

lol make nobody just make me vex if not I go carry paper now indicate interest for Mr Nairaland. grin
Re: Attention Fynestboi..... by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
Who is dat fynestboi self abi wetin be him moniker?he b mod or wat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Turned Him Down And Queried Why He Didn't Try Again. See Epic Response. / Fear God Moyo, Actress Moyo Lawal Shows Her Twerking Storm, Fans Reacts (video) / Swedish Women Are Angry Because Thai Women Are Stealing Their Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.