Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Emotional Pain Is The Worst Pain 1 Can Ever Experience. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emotional Pain Is The Worst Pain 1 Can Ever Experience. (1010 Views)

Physical Or Emotional Pain.. Which Is Worse? / Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? / Permanent Cure For Emotional Pain! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emotional Pain Is The Worst Pain 1 Can Ever Experience. by toscairo: 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2009
My girl friend left me when i went for service.
Re: Emotional Pain Is The Worst Pain 1 Can Ever Experience. by iice(f): 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2009
undecided
Re: Emotional Pain Is The Worst Pain 1 Can Ever Experience. by whiteroses(f): 7:03pm On Sep 06, 2009
eeyah sorry
Re: Emotional Pain Is The Worst Pain 1 Can Ever Experience. by Busybody2(f): 7:07pm On Sep 06, 2009
Aawww cry sorry babe, this too shall pass cool
Re: Emotional Pain Is The Worst Pain 1 Can Ever Experience. by lagospussi: 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2009
yeah! i can imagine what you are feeling right now . any way the best thing to do is to get together with frnds more. but if you dont have any friend then the pain is going to eat you up very well.

you will think of her any time they play a song both of you like, or you would think of her anytime you remebr how she smiles, or things she talks about that makes you laugh,

my brother even if you get laid with someone , you would still think of her when you are doing it (f***Kn)

so best thing is , eeeeemmmmm, avoid talking to her , (i know she must have told you that you are a great guy but she just needs to move on right? lol) try to think less of her (it not easy doe) do go to places both of you have gone to, dont go to club with our a girl (if you ar the clubing type)

i want to ask a question.do you know who she is leaving you for??
Re: Emotional Pain Is The Worst Pain 1 Can Ever Experience. by omega25red(m): 9:40pm On Sep 06, 2009
toscairo:

were you faithful while away on service?

besides what was she doing all that time
Re: Emotional Pain Is The Worst Pain 1 Can Ever Experience. by babyme(f): 3:36am On Sep 09, 2009
nah nah, sorry, but theres noting as painfull as adead tooth, true story!!
Re: Emotional Pain Is The Worst Pain 1 Can Ever Experience. by finemocha(f): 1:32am On Sep 11, 2009
is not that im not sympathethic but were u faithful those three weeks in camp
Re: Emotional Pain Is The Worst Pain 1 Can Ever Experience. by Hairat007(f): 1:40am On Sep 11, 2009
toscairo:

So sorry really, but u didnt answer their questions. i guess d reply wld be u were faithful abi?

i wish u d best any way. wink wink wink
Re: Emotional Pain Is The Worst Pain 1 Can Ever Experience. by jacky955(m): 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2010
toobad
Re: Emotional Pain Is The Worst Pain 1 Can Ever Experience. by MrCork25: 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2010
yea that reminds me, . I step on broken bottle this morning, my toe is very emotional angry
Re: Emotional Pain Is The Worst Pain 1 Can Ever Experience. by Omolola1(f): 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2010
Mr^Cork:

yea that reminds me, . I step on broken bottle this morning, my toe is very emotional angry

grin grin grin grin grin

@ Poster

Sorry
Re: Emotional Pain Is The Worst Pain 1 Can Ever Experience. by onstelly(f): 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2010
So sorry about that, dont worry u wil find someone who wil love u more.

Mr^Cork:

Serves u right.
Re: Emotional Pain Is The Worst Pain 1 Can Ever Experience. by MrCork20: 4:52pm On Oct 29, 2010
madam, Bottle just chuk me in the legagain, about 4 minute ago , and am emotionally painfully cryin.

Havent felt emotionally for a long time angry
Re: Emotional Pain Is The Worst Pain 1 Can Ever Experience. by star4(f): 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2010
@ poster sorry bout your girl sad
Re: Emotional Pain Is The Worst Pain 1 Can Ever Experience. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2010
Get over urself nigga n be a man.Just go out n take some bottles of beer.I think that would lesser d heart pain.
Re: Emotional Pain Is The Worst Pain 1 Can Ever Experience. by onstelly(f): 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2010
Mr**Cork:

madam, Bottle just chuk me in the legagain, about 4 minute ago , and am emotionally painfully cryin.

Havent felt emotionally for a long time angry

Are u sure u are ok?
Re: Emotional Pain Is The Worst Pain 1 Can Ever Experience. by Omolola1(f): 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2010
Don't mind him

He is just a clown grin
Re: Emotional Pain Is The Worst Pain 1 Can Ever Experience. by Tingles(m): 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2010
It is part of growing up, forgetting her won't be easy, you can cry if it will ease the pain, pele ehn?

(1) (Reply)

10 Statements:Relationship Book of 2010 By Rising Nigerian Star Author in the UK / What Will You Do If You In The Position? / Born Again Women Marry Before 25 Years. Dont Wait For Miracle.stop listen heresy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.