Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,714 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

5 Silly Things Nigerian Men Say When Asking Ladies Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Silly Things Nigerian Men Say When Asking Ladies Out (1830 Views)

Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Silly Things Nigerian Men Say When Asking Ladies Out by amzee(m): 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
Nigerian men like every other men in the world are boisterous; swayed by ego, men enjoy pushing certain things in the faces of ladies. Most of them think doing these things put them in a better light when in fact it worsens their application.

We need not tell you about the things women look out for in men at this point; these things are subjected to variation in
individuals. Some women would love the men more when they hear them say some of these silly things. But most times, women
get turned off when men talk extensively about themselves while demeaning the women in the process.

Not only do women find this rude, they find it unacceptable and this could make them turn the men down to prove a point. In this
era when women are starting to find their voices and measure up to men at various levels, it could be quite offensive for a man
to go on and on about his achievements while casting women as irrelevant subjects.
Nigerian men could be annoying when it comes to the things they say when they are trying to ask ladies out. They place ladies on
the same plain and treat everyone as the same.
Find below some of the silly things Nigerian men say when asking ladies out:

1. ‘I can take you round the world’

Depending on the context in which this statement is being made, a woman may find
it totally repulsive to have a man say that to her.
Not every woman enjoys being spoken to this way especially if the man is trying to buy her over. Some ladies become defensive
when men say this to them and they go on talking about the countries they have been
to themselves.

2. ‘I can buy everything you have on’

We know you have a blooming business and you are rich, so what? Ladies do not like it
when they meet men who talk down at them and assume they would trip once they know they can take care of their financial
needs.
Some ladies would rather walk in rags with pride than date men who would give them clothes and would make them feel worthless
afterwards. This is no longer a love call, it is pride.

3. ‘I am the MD and founder of …’

Some men cannot help telling you about the position they occupy at their working places. How about getting to know the man behind the title first?
Some women definitely do not like it when men strike them as
being proud.
While some ladies may be overwhelmed by the title, some apparently do not care and
may mock the whole process.
Is there anything wrong in men being themselves and acting natural when it comes to asking ladies out?
Must they be superheroes before they get the courage to walk up to the women?

4. ‘What are your statistics?’
Now this would piss women off totally. It is irritating when men walk up to ladies and within few minutes start to ask them for
their statistics when the guys do not work for modelling agencies.
This is a lustful question and most ladies who are chastised may frown at it. Not only is it inappropriate, it could sound as a rude shock to the women.

5. ‘Baby, I’m capable of satisfying you down there’

Some Nigerian men are really funnly. Not only is it inappropriate to say this to women, it is embarrassing for the women to be addressed like that when they are not prostitutes.
Even though ladies worry about the sexual performances of their partners, they do not appreciate it when men propose this to
them while asking them out. It makes them feel like the men are after their bodies and nothing else.

Source:https://www.naij.com/878639-5-annoying-things-nigerian-men-say-asking-ladies.html?source=article_readnext
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Men Say When Asking Ladies Out by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
we dont use these lines no more....... lemme try sha..... refiner.... come lemme take you around the world...wink

1 Like

Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Men Say When Asking Ladies Out by vicstar(m): 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
mehn diz kyn sun 2much ooh cry lipsrsealed

Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Men Say When Asking Ladies Out by daewoorazer(m): 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
Oh lawd....nt again....on d streetz we don't use such lines....stop mistaking us for ajebos!

Btw, don't ask me wat kinda lines grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Men Say When Asking Ladies Out by Badgers14: 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
I refuse to comment grin angry

Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Men Say When Asking Ladies Out by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
Tat #5 is very common. As if they Mr.sexmachine angry but honestly they don't even know how to thrust properly. No rhythm at all!
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Men Say When Asking Ladies Out by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
1.. ‘I can take you round the world’

Smellymouth after you don use dis words win my heart, you no carry me travel go anywherecrycry

1 Like

Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Men Say When Asking Ladies Out by amzee(m): 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Tat #5 is very common. As if they Mr.sexmachine angry but honestly they don't even know how to thrust properly. No rhythm at all!
I think you've never met a guy that can thrust very hard.

1 Like

Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Men Say When Asking Ladies Out by Smellymouth: 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Men Say When Asking Ladies Out by Smellymouth: 4:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
SANDOSKI:
1.. ‘I can take you round the world’

Smellymo.uth after you don use dis words win my heart, you no carry me travel go anywherecrycry

Relax hunnie, Relax..

That Obudu Ranch when I promise to take you, we must go this December grin kiss
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Men Say When Asking Ladies Out by Chrisrare: 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
Op dont be a foool, women hav fish brain, these r d type of guys women fall for d most. Once a lady knows u can take care of her financial needs, she'll run after u like fly. It doesn't matter d way u tell her.
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Men Say When Asking Ladies Out by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
vicstar:

That your Abs sha.. Only God know grin cheesy

King dey contest oo.. Hope we are good to go Sir cool smiley
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Men Say When Asking Ladies Out by LouisBERG: 4:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
No 3 is so Lame. Some girls feel irritated when you use that line..
Who ur pOsitiOn help

#caLLmeBERG
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Men Say When Asking Ladies Out by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
Take her round the world... Do i look like a plane? undecided
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Men Say When Asking Ladies Out by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
Smellymouth:

Relax hunnie, Relax..

That Obudu Ranch when I promise to take you, we must go this December grin kiss

Haba.... I want to travel to PARIS.wink

Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Men Say When Asking Ladies Out by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Take her round the world... Do i look like a plane? undecided

Hahahhahaah! No, u look like a pilot grin
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Men Say When Asking Ladies Out by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahhahaah! No, u look like a pilot grin

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Men Say When Asking Ladies Out by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
amzee:

I think you've never met a guy that can thrust very hard.

Hahahahahaha. I was talking about rhythmic movement wink
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Men Say When Asking Ladies Out by vicstar(m): 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

That your Abs sha.. Only God know grin cheesy

King dey contest oo.. Hope we are good to go Sir cool smiley

king in vahala wey dey cause wahala lipsrsealed kai me no like am por wahala ko cry na my guy vizkizz cool diz time! Oya dab gringrin

Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Men Say When Asking Ladies Out by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
vicstar:

king in vahala wey dey cause wahala lipsrsealed kai me no like am por wahala ko cry na my guy vizkizz cool diz time! Oya dab gringrin

Na just vote i dey find grin..

Me na vizkiz fan too cheesy
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Men Say When Asking Ladies Out by vicstar(m): 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
Smellymouth:
cheesy cheesy
Alaga shey na vizkizz all the way baba wink

1 Like

Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Men Say When Asking Ladies Out by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
the take me round the world part is really annoying angry how many part in lagos has he visited
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Men Say When Asking Ladies Out by vicstar(m): 5:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Na just vote i dey find grin..

Me na vizk!z fan too cheesy

diz campaign sef dey somehow lipsrsealed me I believe say all diz mods don pick their candidate and winner also, all diz election tinz na deception cry check out d just concluded contest, bro no be by voting jooor
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Men Say When Asking Ladies Out by edbor(m): 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
If we don't state our ballon d'or titles they might not take us seriously wink
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Men Say When Asking Ladies Out by amzee(m): 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Yea, there are. But u sef na bad girl u be oo. U lyk beta tin
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Men Say When Asking Ladies Out by amzee(m): 10:54am On Jul 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Yoruba guys got the rhythmic movement. Try one today and you will start to sing a new song.
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Men Say When Asking Ladies Out by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 02, 2016
amzee:

Yoruba guys got the rhythmic movement.
Try one today and you will start to sing a new song.

Oh you mean the heart breakers? tongue I may sing a ballad after hitting a Yoruba boy grin
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Men Say When Asking Ladies Out by amzee(m): 11:32am On Jul 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Oh you mean the heart breakers? tongue I may sing a ballad after hitting a Yoruba boy grin
Oh common,we are not as you think.
After hitting a Yoruba guy you will start to sing a lullaby
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Men Say When Asking Ladies Out by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 02, 2016
amzee:

Oh common,we are not as you think.
After hitting a Yoruba guy you will start to sing a lullaby

grin hahhahahah..Oh yes lullaby is a ballad. I read a lot about yo-rub-a tongue
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Men Say When Asking Ladies Out by firstking01(m): 11:42am On Jul 02, 2016
vicstar:
I dey tells yhu, the sun fit make mad man to regain in sensenses and its also capable of making a normal man go haywire angry
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Men Say When Asking Ladies Out by amzee(m): 11:44am On Jul 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin hahhahahah..Oh yes lullaby is a ballad. I read a lot about yo-rub-a tongue
Are you a South westerner?
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Men Say When Asking Ladies Out by vicstar(m): 11:47am On Jul 02, 2016
firstking01:
I dey tells yhu, the sun fit make mad man to regain in sensenses and its also capable of making a normal man go haywire angry

baba yes o no be small tin oo cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Most Popular Pics/memes On Nairaland / Meet 25-yr-old Woman Who Has 9 Children (photos) / 90% Of Nigerians Above 18 Yrs Smoke Weed. True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.