Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

90% Of Nigerians Above 18 Yrs Smoke Weed. True Or False? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 90% Of Nigerians Above 18 Yrs Smoke Weed. True Or False? (1833 Views)

"These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man / Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

90% Of Nigerians Above 18 Yrs Smoke Weed. True Or False? by universityfailu(m): 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
Dont pretend to me. I didnt pull dat stats outta my prick, i know what am saying. I go to some place to weed and see all type of people u would always doubt if someone told u they do weed. From responsible business men to women to teens to church boys to even fuckboys.

Weed is good but am tired of nigerians pretending like they dont smoke weed. Even allover d world, (at least from what i watch in hollywood movies) 90% niggas nd babes do dat stuff. who y'all faking for?

Am not crazy. are u crayzy? do u kno d ganga man? i see revelations, do u see? I fvcck weell, do u fiuck well?

Which brings me to d question. 90% nigerians smoke weed, true or false?
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Above 18 Yrs Smoke Weed. True Or False? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
And where did you get that from? undecided

You must be high on Kwale weed while typing this BULLSHYT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Nigerians Above 18 Yrs Smoke Weed. True Or False? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2016

kingcheezypuff, this is your guy....wink 0

Re: 90% Of Nigerians Above 18 Yrs Smoke Weed. True Or False? by SlaughterGang: 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2016
Durent the self confessed gay, you gotta provide links from credible sources.
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Above 18 Yrs Smoke Weed. True Or False? by ghettowriter(m): 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2016
Young man, go do some exercises, eat your vegetables and fruits, forget weed. Thank me seven years from now.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Nigerians Above 18 Yrs Smoke Weed. True Or False? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
Estharfabian:

OK. Thanks Esthar.
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Above 18 Yrs Smoke Weed. True Or False? by kowalsky: 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
OK. Thanks Esthar.

But I'm supposed to be the guy cry
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Above 18 Yrs Smoke Weed. True Or False? by EmperorLee(m): 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
False Falser Falsest.
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Above 18 Yrs Smoke Weed. True Or False? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
kowalsky:

But I'm supposed to be the guy cry
you've been replaced grin
~~`
Op is a friend , that' sall.
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Above 18 Yrs Smoke Weed. True Or False? by HMZi: 10:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
in my neighbourhood as at last year i was the only dude using the herb but all of a sudden all my neighbours started rolling up,even pipo fada and girls!!..d thing even cum cast 4 my area.....i just decide not 2 move with that their clique as na them been dey been wan throws shades at me 4 blazing....all in all,hemp users don increase significantly...
.*rolls some arizona with flavoured papers* today blunt go loud

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Nigerians Above 18 Yrs Smoke Weed. True Or False? by Lexxyburg(m): 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2016
grind the poo, roll the poo, puff the poo. That's how we roll.
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Above 18 Yrs Smoke Weed. True Or False? by Neimar: 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2016
proudly 10%
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Above 18 Yrs Smoke Weed. True Or False? by RENOWNED2(m): 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2016
Never Lit One.Wanted To Try It A While Back, But The Dude Was Stingy With The Weed..Dont Think Im Doing It Again Though, Was Stressed As Fvck Then.
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Above 18 Yrs Smoke Weed. True Or False? by RabbaRabbi: 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
Am above 18 and i don't smoke. So any big deal about smoking?

NB: smokers are liable to die young...

Op i will advice you to go for a check up, to see what that weed has caused your system...
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Above 18 Yrs Smoke Weed. True Or False? by universityfailu(m): 11:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
Estharfabian:

where hav u been?
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Above 18 Yrs Smoke Weed. True Or False? by universityfailu(m): 11:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
HMZi:
in my neighbourhood as at last year i was the only dude using the herb but all of a sudden all my neighbours started rolling up,even pipo fada and girls!!..d thing even cum cast 4 my area.....i just decide not 2 move with that their clique as na them been dey been wan throws shades at me 4 blazing....all in all,hemp users don increase significantly...
.*rolls some arizona with flavoured papers* today blunt go loud
nice one bro. blaze on brotha.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Nigerians Above 18 Yrs Smoke Weed. True Or False? by universityfailu(m): 11:48pm On Sep 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
you've been replaced grin
~~`
Op is a friend , that' sall.
yeah. more like friends with benefits cheesy
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Above 18 Yrs Smoke Weed. True Or False? by universityfailu(m): 11:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
And where did you get that from? undecided

You must be high on Kwale weed while typing this BULLSHYT
My guy don turn transgender grin

Where's dat holy water....
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Above 18 Yrs Smoke Weed. True Or False? by universityfailu(m): 11:50pm On Sep 22, 2016
SlaughterGang:
Durent the self confessed gay, you gotta provide links from credible sources.
na ur mama be d self confessed gay na. idiot. see as he be like ash pot wey dem dey drop weed ash.
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Above 18 Yrs Smoke Weed. True Or False? by universityfailu(m): 11:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
ghettowriter:
Young man, go do some exercises, eat your vegetables and fruits, forget weed. Thank me seven years from now.
weed ti take over.
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Above 18 Yrs Smoke Weed. True Or False? by FreeSpirited: 11:53pm On Sep 22, 2016
U must be smoking weed for that statement
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Above 18 Yrs Smoke Weed. True Or False? by JahSelassie(m): 11:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
Where traphedges
Food don come bruh grin
Universityfailu u dey bake tru tru shocked
Welcome to d family grin
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Above 18 Yrs Smoke Weed. True Or False? by TrapHedges(m): 11:58pm On Sep 22, 2016
JahSelassie:
Where traphedges
Food don come bruh grin
Universityfailu u dey bake tru tru shocked
Welcome to d family grin

Lol bro.. What a coincidence I just mow finish oh! Hahahaha
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Above 18 Yrs Smoke Weed. True Or False? by TrapHedges(m): 12:03am On Sep 23, 2016
OP is my man already.. Op it's stiflerdrug cool
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Above 18 Yrs Smoke Weed. True Or False? by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 23, 2016
Weed is the way forward
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Above 18 Yrs Smoke Weed. True Or False? by cyprus000: 12:07am On Sep 23, 2016
RabbaRabbi:
Am above 18 and i don't smoke. So any big deal about smoking?

NB: smokers are liable to die young...

Op i will advice you to go for a check up, to see what that weed has caused your system...
[size=13pt]
I wanted to address your fallacious posit, coined from mainstream believe, but for the sake of 19 and below, susceptible to cannabis adverse effect. AMA let your misconception slide.

[/size]

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Nigerians Above 18 Yrs Smoke Weed. True Or False? by AceDomino(m): 12:14am On Sep 23, 2016
the op is stupid
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Above 18 Yrs Smoke Weed. True Or False? by JahSelassie(m): 12:18am On Sep 23, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lol bro.. What a coincidence I just mow finish oh! Hahahaha
Lool badbwouy
Night sessions
Make I cum join u grin

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Nigerians Above 18 Yrs Smoke Weed. True Or False? by TrapHedges(m): 12:19am On Sep 23, 2016
JahSelassie:

Lool badbwouy
Night sessions
Make I cum join u grin

Lol anytime bro.. grin
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Above 18 Yrs Smoke Weed. True Or False? by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 23, 2016
[b]It's not up to 90% -- I would say the figure is closer to 40%.

Three years ago, I had an almost irational hatred (not dislike) of Ganja heads. I couldn't imagine why anyone would touch such an unholy, gross and smelly substance until an encounter with Aminat, my girlfriend who schools at Lead City.

She came to spend the weekend in my house and came along with some SK. I went to the kitchen to whip up something for her to eat when I started to perceive the pungent odours coming from the bedroom. I traced the smell and saw Aminat blazing to the high heavens a blunt tiny enough to confused for a needle. Well, as an open minded person who lets people be who they are, I didn't take offense but I was hurt that she would be doing that kind of thing (smoking weed)

That night, we drank Amarula before our meal. Aminat complemented her drink with the weed, she became really hor..ny. Jokingly, she asked to to puff some of the weed, I refused -- then she called me a woman.

To show her that I am not a woman, I agreed, took the blunt from her and puffed real hard, drew the smoke inside. I didn't feel anything! I whined her that no weed can affect me. She then offered to roll another blunt for me.

Now this blunt was super large -- and still feeling like superman, awash with bravado and courage, I chugged everything down. Which was a wise decision because:

--I had the best sex of my life that night!
--I enjoyed music like never before that night
--I experienced happiness like never before
--I tried to swallow my tongue

Awesome experience... wish it could be my first day again.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Nigerians Above 18 Yrs Smoke Weed. True Or False? by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 23, 2016
RENOWNED2:
Never Lit One.Wanted To Try It A While Back, But The Dude Was Stingy With The Weed..Dont Think Im Doing It Again Though, Was Stressed As Fvck Then.

Come on man -- no one shares weed with a noob!
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Above 18 Yrs Smoke Weed. True Or False? by Fidelismaria: 12:24am On Sep 23, 2016
I avent

but I av drank it as tea once

(1) (2) (Reply)

misis / Take A Look Guys / 7 Reasons Why Women Cry During S*x: #1 Is Nothing But The Truth {must See}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.