Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Funny Lies Most Guys Tell Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Lies Most Guys Tell Ladies (1481 Views)

'There Is No Financially Stable Man In His 20's" - Nigerian Man Tell Ladies / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Lies Most Guys Tell Ladies by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
Funny Line of Lies Guys Tell Ladies

To dem ladies in the house, immediately you hear any of listed VERSES, then know you don enter "ONE CHANCE" wink

1) I will die for you:
Some guys also can package ladies sha with this line. Lock him up in a ROOM filled with RATS and see how he tries to escape outta the house with "the speed of light".
Or he hears the sound of a gun shot at the middle of the night, NA UNDER BED SURE PASS oo. And when you ask them;
BAE >> "WHY DID YOU HIDE?".
HIM >> LIFE NO GET PHOTOCOPY. NOBODY DAE DIE AND RETURN.

ESCAPE ROUTE (fear fear men)

2) Am not after your body.
Most guys who use this line are also the sex freak types. They tend to be humble and not been called perverts.
Abeg, "who fit buy car wey no get better body"?

Haba, niggaz, we gat change this LINE and update to a new version

3) You're the only woman in my life.
Blood of Elijah, (shout)
Some guys change woman as if they're changing SIMCARDS abt to used to get new DATA-AWUF

4) I love you.
Absolute line used to get babes.
Most of us claim to love this ladies only for us to still be following "JENNIFER, SANDIE, ESTHER, KAFAYA and co" about.... (not all guys sha)

5) I don't like sex
Konji na bastard. You will know if he loves sex whenever he gets the PASSWORD to the COOKIE.
Some guys can drill that hole like kilode.
Devil forming pastor

6) She's My Sister
You see a girl you've never met in their house whenever you go visit him. You then saw him with another CHICK & askED him only for him to reply "she's my family/blood"...
Haba bros, the funny thing is that, this so called sister/blood has no trait of resemblance oo.

7) I will marry you.
Choi, now this is the new line used to get easy access to the COOKIE.
Open ya legs and he swims. After swimming, he will surprise by saying "THE WATER IS SALTY".

8 ) cool Add yours...
Re: Funny Lies Most Guys Tell Ladies by ikbnice(m): 5:57pm On Jul 01, 2016
The funnier thing is that most gals know they are lies and yet they believe them.
Re: Funny Lies Most Guys Tell Ladies by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ladies please dont mind Mr konji
Re: Funny Lies Most Guys Tell Ladies by johnchukky: 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
lol
Re: Funny Lies Most Guys Tell Ladies by Ezedon(m): 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
I smell counter thread, mean while its the ladies that lie more in relationship
Re: Funny Lies Most Guys Tell Ladies by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ezedon:
I smell counter thread, mean while its the ladies that lie more in relationship
B0ss, both genders lie oo. But i agree with you sha. Ladies Lie the most
Re: Funny Lies Most Guys Tell Ladies by Rexhenrex(m): 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
.guys who still tell lies to get a lady are sick in the head,just approach her and show her your true self so if she falls in love with you it would be because of whom you truly are and not whom you fake to be!

1 Like

Re: Funny Lies Most Guys Tell Ladies by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 01, 2016
Rexhenrex:
.guys who still tell lies to get a lady are sick in the head,just approach her and show her your true self so if she falls in love with you it would be because of whom you truly are and not whom you fake to be!
In as much as i will agree with you, i still will tend to disagree from another perspective.

Most of these ladies prefer been lied to. Them like lies
Re: Funny Lies Most Guys Tell Ladies by Ezedon(m): 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
adepeter26:

B0ss, both genders lie oo. But i agree with you sha. Ladies Lie the most
yes they are LIONS, some of them even lie more than LAI MOHAMMED
Re: Funny Lies Most Guys Tell Ladies by cindybaby22(f): 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
ikbnice:
The funnier thing is that most gals know they are lies and yet they believe them.
lol
Re: Funny Lies Most Guys Tell Ladies by kulobyno: 6:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
[size=18pt]Your mom and sister(s) listened and agreed to the same "lies" before they settled with whoever they are with now. Thats the same thing your daughter will agree to before she marries.
The same "lies" are taking lots of girls to the alter and down the aisle every Saturday.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Funny Lies Most Guys Tell Ladies by Ezedon(m): 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
But i'm different i've not lied to a lady before
Re: Funny Lies Most Guys Tell Ladies by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ezedon:
But i'm different i've not lied to a lady before

Continue lying

Re: Funny Lies Most Guys Tell Ladies by TuneChi369(m): 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
And what is my gain if I should lie to get under her skirt....That would be silly of me.#Stay real ma Niccur. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Serious Relationship! / Help A Totally Confused Guy! / 13 Things You Didn’t Realize Can Cause Vaginal Odor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.