Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Swedish Women Are Angry Because Thai Women Are Stealing Their Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Swedish Women Are Angry Because Thai Women Are Stealing Their Men (7879 Views)

What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo / Lady Shares Chat With Her Boyfriend Who Is Angry Because She Used His Toothbrush / Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swedish Women Are Angry Because Thai Women Are Stealing Their Men by cocolacec(m): 11:36am On Jan 20, 2022
This video is brought to you by a donation from The Letter A and here's what he has to say: "Hi Sandman, thanks for spreading the MGTOW philosophy to many people as possible, you saved my life from wahman. Back in 2016 when YouTube still recommended your channel from other youtubers I accidentally stumbled on your channel and I was shocked.

I felt like my brain got a massive erection if that makes sense. LMFAO! Because everything you said was correlating on my experience with women in high-school and later in my life. You Rock!" Well A thanks for the donation. I'll use it to cover the topic of an article that came out almost ten years ago now but is hilarious. It's called: "Swedish governor wants limit on Thai women marrying Swedes". It seems that Sweden became the European country with the highest percentage of men marrying Thai women or dating them.

This was because of the large number of Thai workers that were there seasonally and as we all know Asian women tend to see tall blonde haired, blue eyed guys with white skin as higher sexual marketplace value and have no problems gobbling them up from Swedish Feminists. 80% of the Thai women that entered were married to or in relationships with Swedish men. This is a testament to how bad Swedish women were at that time and probably worse today. I'll discuss more in just a moment but let me first tell everyone about today's sponsor Surviving 4th Wave Feminism: Anyways, now back to the Thai Girls banging Swedish chads outside of Bangkok clown world show.

I'd like to read a bit from that article which I also put in the description and I quote: "The increased levels of younger Thai women now entering Sweden has now become a political issue. Last year, a female governor of one rural Swedish province requested that the government look into this situation, investigate abuse and perhaps even limit the number of Thai women permitted into the country. She has now been given a mandate to study the nature of the growing number of relationships between Swedish men and Thai women. Women's groups claim many Thai women have been subjected to abuse by Swedish men.

However, like Finland and Norway, while there are documented cases of abuse, most relationships between Thai women and Swedish men are successful. Although there is no accurate data on relationship breakdown between Thai women who marry Swedish men, it is likely to be lower than the overall divorce rate in Sweden which is now nearly 55%. One UK man living in Sweden estimates that over 85% of marriages between Thai women and Swedish men are successful. Increasing numbers of Swedish men are choosing Thai women to be their wives.

Not only that, but immigration of both Thai men and women into Sweden is nothing new: this has been taking place for many years, and the Thai community in Sweden has been steadily growing over the years. There has not been a sudden influx of Thai women into Sweden although the trend has increased steadily and sharply - perhaps it has reached a critical level or perhaps the key factor is that Swedish society is coming to terms with new political and social tensions. For instance the Swedish berry industry has relied on Thais for many years.

Thais help gather this important harvest to the Swedish economy. Blueberries, lingonberries, strawberries and raspberries among others have to be picked, most Swedes regard the wages paid to be beneath them. There are stories of young Thai women being sold by their families to Swedish men and then forced into slavery or the sex trade when they arrive in Sweden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VamvUrw7FM

1 Like

Re: Swedish Women Are Angry Because Thai Women Are Stealing Their Men by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 20, 2022
This concerns us how?

Or we should beat the Thai women? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Swedish Women Are Angry Because Thai Women Are Stealing Their Men by cocolacec(m): 11:50am On Jan 20, 2022
Datboredberry:
This concerns us how?

It means Nigerian men can go grab the Swedish women.

14 Likes

Re: Swedish Women Are Angry Because Thai Women Are Stealing Their Men by 7victor(m): 11:51am On Jan 20, 2022
Re: Swedish Women Are Angry Because Thai Women Are Stealing Their Men by KingDash: 11:56am On Jan 20, 2022
cocolacec:
wise man

8 Likes

Re: Swedish Women Are Angry Because Thai Women Are Stealing Their Men by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:08pm On Jan 20, 2022
I used to believe Swedish women were among the most beautiful women in the world, blondes and all. But it seems feminism is destroying the women and damaging their relationships.

They're Vikings, they can sort themselves out.

19 Likes

Re: Swedish Women Are Angry Because Thai Women Are Stealing Their Men by Jeon(f): 12:55pm On Jan 20, 2022
cocolacec:
FOR VISA AND MASTERCARD

#TEAMFOREIGN

Re: Swedish Women Are Angry Because Thai Women Are Stealing Their Men by agnes7(f): 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2022
So men are becoming scarce commodity.

1 Like

Re: Swedish Women Are Angry Because Thai Women Are Stealing Their Men by Memberclub(m): 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2022
Asian women will marry anything with white skin

9 Likes

Re: Swedish Women Are Angry Because Thai Women Are Stealing Their Men by Sonnobax15(m): 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
cool
Slawormir,you dey catch the new update so abi? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swedish Women Are Angry Because Thai Women Are Stealing Their Men by CrownOfClay724: 3:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
cocolacec:

smiley cheesy grin
Re: Swedish Women Are Angry Because Thai Women Are Stealing Their Men by heniford2: 3:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
Datboredberry:
This concerns us how?

soon Nigerian men will abandon Nigeria ladies cheesy grin sweetheart

1 Like

Re: Swedish Women Are Angry Because Thai Women Are Stealing Their Men by MufasaLion: 5:27pm On Jan 20, 2022
Thai women? Dish me a White woman, please.

grin grin grin
Re: Swedish Women Are Angry Because Thai Women Are Stealing Their Men by meobizy(f): 5:31pm On Jan 20, 2022
Humans marry humans. This is breaking news. Front page.
Re: Swedish Women Are Angry Because Thai Women Are Stealing Their Men by yuping(m): 7:04pm On Jan 20, 2022
cocolacec:

undecided undecided wisdom
Re: Swedish Women Are Angry Because Thai Women Are Stealing Their Men by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 20, 2022
heniford2:
soon Nigerian men will abandon Nigeria ladies cheesy grin sweetheart
Watin concern me?

It's like you won't stop hating on Nigerian women because of your white girlfriend...? undecided

1 Like

Re: Swedish Women Are Angry Because Thai Women Are Stealing Their Men by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
Na so female Japanese collect most White male Americans grin
Foreign news na craze I swear
Re: Swedish Women Are Angry Because Thai Women Are Stealing Their Men by chariisGRACE(m): 7:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
I used to believe Swedish women were among the most beautiful women in the world, blondes and all. But it seems feminism is destroying the women and damaging their relationships.

No, boss man.

They need BOBOS like us.

Slawormiir afa na? you no go bomb this Swedish ladies major-major?
Re: Swedish Women Are Angry Because Thai Women Are Stealing Their Men by skywalker240(m): 8:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
Bomber boys would cash out on this mentally unstable women

Business strategy loading
Re: Swedish Women Are Angry Because Thai Women Are Stealing Their Men by Tmberwolf1: 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2022
Datboredberry:
This concerns us how?

The other day, you said that it was only in third world countries that women are pressured to marriage, and I told you it's a problem worldwide... Now Sweden, a first world country, their women are complaining.

3 Likes

Re: Swedish Women Are Angry Because Thai Women Are Stealing Their Men by Tmberwolf1: 8:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
agnes7:
So men are becoming scarce commodity.
Well women outnumber men 2 to 1, so yes men are becoming a scarce commodity.
Re: Swedish Women Are Angry Because Thai Women Are Stealing Their Men by talk2hb1(m): 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
I smell Jealousy
Re: Swedish Women Are Angry Because Thai Women Are Stealing Their Men by agnes7(f): 8:56pm On Jan 20, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

I was only joking. Everywhere you go you see men.

Even if you try to hide from seeing them, where you are hiding, it is even there you will discover that the thing you believe was a tree was a man standing.

Even if you run to the moon, it is even a man who will lead you into the entrance of the moon.

If you make your bed in the depth of the ocean, there it is a man who will show you the different styles of making the bed.

Men are in surplus.

2 Likes

Re: Swedish Women Are Angry Because Thai Women Are Stealing Their Men by ednut1(m): 1:22am On Jan 21, 2022
Feminism
Re: Swedish Women Are Angry Because Thai Women Are Stealing Their Men by heniford2: 5:13am On Jan 21, 2022
Datboredberry:
Watin concern me?

It's like you won't stop hating on Nigerian women because of your white girlfriend...? undecided
i keep hear ill stories about Nigeria not only here but in different organization why?? And i too have had a bad experience with one, i mean Nigerian ladies are toxic undecided
Re: Swedish Women Are Angry Because Thai Women Are Stealing Their Men by Boogyman557: 5:45am On Jan 21, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters

WTF MAN
Re: Swedish Women Are Angry Because Thai Women Are Stealing Their Men by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 21, 2022
heniford2:
i keep hear ill stories about Nigeria not only here but in different organization why?? And i too have had a bad experience with one, i mean Nigerian ladies are toxic undecided
Toxic? Only in relationships with black men... It's ironic that black women dating white men, their relationships last far longer... And black men and white women are the least compatible... Obviously, the fault lies with your folks...

And Nigerian women aren't the ones disgracing the country... The men who are ritualists and kidnappers and internet scammers and rapists...etc...

Nigerian men are fu**ed up in every way... Soon your white girlfriend would have a taste of your backwardness and low IQ... They always regret it... grin

But let the lust of big black diçk blind her to your many flaws until then... grin

2 Likes

Re: Swedish Women Are Angry Because Thai Women Are Stealing Their Men by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 21, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

The other day, you said that it was only in third world countries that women are pressured to marriage, and I told you it's a problem worldwide... Now Sweden, a first world country, their women are complaining.
There aren't enough men to date...

And you missed my point... I ignored you until now.

If a woman doesn't want to marry, don't force her to do so...

If a woman wants to get married, then leave her to make her choice...

The simple thing: you shouldn't pressure her ..

1 Like

Re: Swedish Women Are Angry Because Thai Women Are Stealing Their Men by Kaymicheal852: 8:43am On Jan 21, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

It’s not that they outnumbered men alone but because they have refused to be feminine but instead feminist

1 Like

Re: Swedish Women Are Angry Because Thai Women Are Stealing Their Men by Lordcassy: 9:06am On Jan 21, 2022
Datboredberry:
Toxic? Only in relationships with black men... It's ironic that black women dating white men, their relationships last far longer... And black men and white women are the least compatible... Obviously, the fault lies with your folks...

And Nigerian women aren't the ones disgracing the country... The men who are ritualists and kidnappers and internet scammers and rapists...etc...

Nigerian men are fu**ed up in every way... Soon your white girlfriend would have a taste of your backwardness and low IQ... They always regret it... grin

But let the lust of big black diçk blind her to your many flaws until then... grin

Black men and white women are the least compatible or you mean the most compatible...

Feminism is just women acting like children and throwing tantrums...White women are more feminine that black women...that is fact.

Swedish men bought into feminism and their women hate them for it....A guy told me that Swedish men no longer walk to women and talk too them...Given that men are problem solver...they opted for Thai women that looked up to them as a superior race...give it time, they might still ruin these Thai women if they do not grow some balls...

In my personal opinion, Feminism on black and Spanish women are the worst, I just think they are crazy and overly toxic, it will require a man to darn near slap the shit out of her to get her line....Over 60years of feminism, what has white women done with it...sexual accusations and parade with kitten hats on...lol..o please..

If you black women do not know, feminism is a tool used to weaken a nation, there is reason Russia and China are still strong are they not develop...where is their feminism..

A feminist man get laid the least, women shout radical feminist all they want but will still get dck from a guy like me..

Slept with three radical feminist, they are the most insecure girls out there, if you stand your ground...

Still, there nothing to me more appealing than a Extreme Feminine black women.

1 Share

Re: Swedish Women Are Angry Because Thai Women Are Stealing Their Men by Lordcassy: 9:20am On Jan 21, 2022
White men met some of ancestor without clothes and thus gave us civilization...
100 years later white men have been cucked and their women in power is practically unweaving the thread of civilization and taking them back to the dark ages...

As our African women walking around with title of Queen and king of their imaginary kingdom...

Feminism is a symptom of lack of male power or the decline of patriarchy....feminism is chaos.

Women are their best and happiest under a competent male leadership.

See this picture...hard to think this race once attempted to conquer the world..

Re: Swedish Women Are Angry Because Thai Women Are Stealing Their Men by TheKingsmann(m): 9:43am On Jan 21, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

True dat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Course Rep Caught Fingering Coursemate In Class During Lecture Period / Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction / Fear God Moyo, Actress Moyo Lawal Shows Her Twerking Storm, Fans Reacts (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.