Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,896 members, 7,863,072 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:13 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (155107 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2009
The highlights of the week are being reviewed once again,

cant stop laughing at the HOH task and the previous comment that Mzamo could've performed better if it was a pack of cigarettes instead of the teacup cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:12pm On Nov 08, 2009
Jeremy is being interviewed

he explains how distance was always going to be a problem for him and Emma to have any substantial relationship

he thinks Kevin Eddy and Mzamo are the candidates for the money
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2009
I.K switches over to the house to question Eddy on his swap

I.K: congratz on winning head of house twice, i dare you to win it 3 times

I.K: Who did u save

Eddy: the only person i get along with , Mzamo

Eddy: i replaced her with Elizabeth becos she took out my twin brother, who i miss a lot
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2009
BB

This is Big brother, Elizabeth, you have 5 minutes to pack your things into the store room grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 6:15pm On Nov 08, 2009
why dint she pack b4?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:16pm On Nov 08, 2009
Elizabeth seems so sure that 2 people will leave tonight.

Meanwhile Kev, is by her side packing her bags  undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 6:16pm On Nov 08, 2009
Eliza and Nkenna hug.

Nkenna says, dont worry, you are not going , am going.
Eliza says , Two people are going.

Nkenna says, no, its only one person next week will be two ppl.

Now this girl scares me shitless  embarassed embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:17pm On Nov 08, 2009
@ Linda, She couldnt have packed because she would have no idea that she's up,

But all the same i agree with you, all HMs should have packed their bags just in case  wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 08, 2009
Oh lordy mee. . . only one person again  sad Nkenna aint goin no where

Oh wel . . . wateverrrrrrrrrrrrrr tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 6:19pm On Nov 08, 2009
soloqy:

Eliza and Nkenna hug.

Nkenna says, dont worry, you are not going , am going.
Eliza says , Two people are going.

lol.
nkenna, nkenna. she could be going after all.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:19pm On Nov 08, 2009
soloqy:

What other confirmation do you need   until she turns water to wine lol  wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 6:20pm On Nov 08, 2009
Gtay and Linda, she actually packed. All housemates are expected to pack but she didnt put her bags in the store room becasue she wasnt sure if she was swapped. Its after the swap is revealed that the person replaced goes to move his /her stuff into the room
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:23pm On Nov 08, 2009
The Abuse of Booze is being Reviewed lol grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:25pm On Nov 08, 2009
Geraldine's twin Jacqueline will be interviewed shocked shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:31pm On Nov 08, 2009
Bola Taiwo from lagos wins $1000.00 shocked shocked shocked Na wa oh
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:34pm On Nov 08, 2009
Jacqueline is interviewed finally

She's definitely the chubbier version of Geraldine

She says viewers need to be patient with Geraldine, that she will indeed entertain undecided , but not any perverted stuff!
She also says that Geraldine is the outgoing type (party type) and she is more reserved.
She doesnt like chocolates like Geraldine though
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:37pm On Nov 08, 2009
Nice to See pweety Jennifer again

Camera switches to Mozambique as Jenny goes to the streets to interview people about the BBA Show
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:45pm On Nov 08, 2009
Official Announcement

I.K:

The housemate to leave the Big Brother house tonight is Elizabeth
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 6:46pm On Nov 08, 2009
huh!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 6:47pm On Nov 08, 2009
Gtay, I have to say it. I told you and Lawyerchap so that the only way Nkenna will be leaving is if two ppl are leaving
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 6:48pm On Nov 08, 2009
no wait first! how d hell did emma survive in d 1st place?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kaydee(m): 6:49pm On Nov 08, 2009
soloqy:

Gtay, I have to say it. I told you and Lawyerchap that the only way Nkenna will be leaving is if two ppl are leaving

Lol!!! LC is wrong for once
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:49pm On Nov 08, 2009
Kevin tries so hard to hide his disappointment by grinning ear to ear, But he sure looks like he wants to cry  cry

Elizabeth: I kinda expected it
I.K: How come

Elizabeth: I swapped Erastus, twin power
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 6:50pm On Nov 08, 2009
GTay:

Kevin tries so hard to hide his disappointment by grinning ear to ear, But he sure looks like he wants to cry cry

kevin cry!let him cry nah. nonsense she-goat!

abeg!!!,
how did d countries nominate?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:51pm On Nov 08, 2009
soloqy:

Gtay, I have to say it. I told you and Lawyerchap so that the only way Nkenna will be leaving is if two ppl are leaving

No comment  sad sad sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:52pm On Nov 08, 2009
Elizabeth throws a molotov cocktail to Kevin  shocked shocked shocked

All Housemates may receive a message from a loved one (from home) except one housemate
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2009
She says the molotov is a positive one so that kevin can stay in the house till the end. She also said she has Kevin's sisters' numbers so she will deliver any message to them
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2009
noooooooooooo. .  . shocked emma was supposed to go. who are the peeps dat voted for miss high and mighty, am-too-gud-to-be-evicted black cat now shes gonna think shes all that and more. not a big fan of eliz but the black cat really pisses me off angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2009
soloqy:

She also said she has Kevin's sisters' numbers so she will deliver any message to them

^^^^ Why wont she have the sister's numbers  shocked

She needs her cut, if Kev wins remember  wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2009
Tear of Joy, Relief

Nkenna has been holding back tears since the announcement cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2009
dominique, It was least votes in Countries.

Wait, Even if there were two leaving, Nkenna would have survived o.

Just saw how countries voted
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2009
^^^^^^^^
i wanna see

GTay:

^^^^ Why wont she have the sister's numbers shocked

She needs her cut, if Kev wins remember wink
she dey exhibit some 9ja babes mentality! no money, no love. kevin take note! grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.