Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,892 members, 7,863,054 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:01 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (155106 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 11:40am On Nov 07, 2009
@honeric,u got it rite BB "selected" him cos he didn't win it, bt am hapi Emma didn't win it either.Big cheat Africa.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 12:08pm On Nov 07, 2009
Mannylex:

@honeric,u got it rite BB "selected" him cos he didn't win it, bt am hapi Emma didn't win it either.Big cheat Africa.

Whats wrong with this nkenna and itai, these people want this money by hook or crook, Itai is a great 419!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by bebe4u(f): 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2009
Now showing on BBA the revolution is ,

Nkennamania Talk show

Star attraction,
Tips to Mzambo on how to remind in the house .
Complete and indepth mathematical analysis of fellow housemate strategies.
Who to trust and who to stay clear of in da house

This girl has been talkin for 2hours going three now
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 1:33pm On Nov 07, 2009
bebe4u:

Now showing on BBA the revolution is ,

Nkennamania Talk show

Star attraction,
Tips to Mzambo on how to remind in the house .
Complete and indepth mathematical analysis of fellow housemate strategies.
Who to trust and who to stay clear of in da house

This girl has been talkin for 2hours going three now

Her blueprint
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2009
honeric01:

She can't be up next week because BB selected Eddie as the hoh for next week

but if she's up against eddie, do you think he'll leave himself and swap her?

nkenna has been talking non-stop for over five hours, that girl's gonna make it to guiness book of records at this rate.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 3:54pm On Nov 07, 2009
nkennasadto mozamo, itai and eddie)     . . . .  feel free to ask me for money when you're broke.
itai: u'll send?
nkenna: i swear. i cross my heart.

lol,  ,  ,  nkenna no go choke person!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by chukz4real(m): 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2009
@Fellow NLs, is it true that Nkenna confessed she cheated in an examination (Basic Electricity) in her university?

A friend who said he watched it narrated in our company canteen that Nkenna claimed that she cheated in an examination and couldn't pass the paper to her greatest suprise and resulted to taking her parents or so to meet with the lecturer,

Another has it that Nkenna once told housemates that her elder sister' singleness had been of concern to her family as they pray and bind day and night for a suitor,

Another has it also that Nkenna told housemates that Nigerians sees kissing as a taboo and that it is even more of a taboo when a guy is spotted holding hand with a guy,

Another has it that she once attested never to have fallen in love with a guy (though had some crush(es) for Smellington - who she once castigated so much, ), but that she had dated about 5 or 6 gals. Does that make her a lesbian?

Please fellow NL, I miss afternoon bits of NL , somebody confirm these allegations before I set up a panel to investigate this Nkenna of a person and strip her of her certificate if found wanting.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ellab(f): 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2009
@lindabon,
Lol.d tin tire me sha.she has bin talkin non-stop.geez!
If she survives dis wk,hmmm, trouble go Dey.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by chukz4real(m): 5:01pm On Nov 07, 2009
ella.b:

@lindabon,
Lol.d tin tire me sha.she has bin talkin non-stop.geez!
If she survives dis wk,hmmm, trouble go Dey.

@Ella
From the poll result on bigbrother website, Nkenna will definitely survive this week as it seems other Africans (especially the southern side) supports her. Many of them had claimed she truly represent Nigeria, they believes all her lies to be true. What baffles me is her hatred for Kelvin. Kelvin likes her as countryperson but her lies often gets Kelvin mad.

She'll surely survive this week, but if she does, she will definitely form a formidable alliance against Kelvin to give way for Eddy who is also a favourite.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mykali(m): 5:30pm On Nov 07, 2009
Ah ah. Nobody is watching? I am having the laugh iof the day ryt now.
The HMs are 'mountain climbing'' or so i think. Geraldine and kevin cracked me up.
Emma is physically fit sha. Yesterday with thee ''tea party'' today with this.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mykali(m): 5:45pm On Nov 07, 2009
nkenna just made kevin kiss the dust

Literally grin

Kevin is feeling so embarrassed Nkenna kicked his ass
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 5:49pm On Nov 07, 2009
mykali:

nkenna just made kevin kiss the dust

Literally grin

Kevin is feeling so embarrassed Nkenna kicked his ass

what happened??
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mykali(m): 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2009
lindabon:

what happened??

Kevin and Eliz were up against Nkenna and Leonel in a tug of war contest
and Nkenna dragged so hard Kevin lost his balance and hit the floor,.
Kevin stayed on the floor for 10seconds too ashamed to get on his feet
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mykali(m): 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2009
kevin is a slowpoke
he's been chasing Eliz all along he forgot how to strategize
now he's trying to find out from Itai if itai blew his cover on the Nkenna nomination bruhaha

and Elizabat asks kevin if he will kiss her if she kisses Ruby?
psykobat is at it again grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 6:12pm On Nov 07, 2009
It serves him right  grin . He has to always be wrapped around Eliza's waist.

A girl that does not want him but using him. Right now, Eliza is subtly working on him and y'all must not be surprised if Kevin nominates Geraldine on monday.

A fool indeed.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mykali(m): 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2009
^^^he's starting to lose it
maybe she's infected him with some ''psycobilities'' grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 6:19pm On Nov 07, 2009
soloqy:

It serves him right  grin . He has to always be wrapped around Eliza's waist.

A girl that does not want him but using him. Right now, Eliza is subtly working on him and[b] y'all must not be surprised if Kevin nominates Geraldine on monday[/b].

A fool indeed.

no, i wuld'nt be surprised. d guy has lost balance. he now works about with d strength of a woman.  tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mykali(m): 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2009
Emma, Elizabeth, Kevin all want Nkenna out faster than bad air

how bad was the fight between Itai and Mzamo
seems like Nkenna tried to fuel issues . . .flare things up
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mykali(m): 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2009
Nkenna: GERALDINE . . .ENJOY ME WHILE I LAST sad

Mzamo thinx she's being paranoid
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 6:34pm On Nov 07, 2009
mykali:

Emma, Elizabeth, Kevin all want Nkenna out faster than bad air

how bad was the fight between Itai and Mzamo
seems like Nkenna tried to fuel issues . . .flare things up
It was pretty bad.

It started with Geraldine talking about the Ruby twist and wondering if BB decides to put someone up with Ruby, who would africa choose. Somehow it turned to if Ruby is put up with Itai(I dont know excatly who added Itai's name but its between nkenna and Mzamo).

Itai was having none of it and said its degrading to equate humans with an animal.Geraldine was saying that it would be a joke by BB(a twist). Itai said BB wouldnt try it cause there are implications.This is Africa and ppl wont take kindly to such a twist by BB. Geraldine and Nkenna asked what he would do if BB actually does such a thing, He said he would leave.It went on and on with Mzamo and Nkenna laughin at Itai mockingly and insinuating that he is an animal. Then Itai told Mzamo that she should respect herself as an African and not comparing herself to an animal. Thats where she exploded and said all sorts to Itai.It was all Itai could do to stop from hitting her.

Back in the room when all had died down, Nkenna came up saying she had something to report.Then went on to say that Mzamo said Itai's dog was Gay and maybe the dog had relations with Itai and so Itaim by extension is gay. It was horrible to hear. Itai got from the bed, put on his trousers, wen to Mzamo and was about to slap her and asked her to repeat it. She started stuttering and saying she did call him gay that Nkenna remixed it(Which she obviously did).

Eddie and Geraldine told Itai to cool down and not hit anyone.So he went back to his bed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2009
mykali:

Nkenna: GERALDINE . . .ENJOY ME WHILE I LAST sad

Mzamo thinx she's being paranoid

yh, d babes has been spitting out garbage since today. e be like say her juju don tell am say; "anyhow anyhow, she go vamoose come 2moro". so d poll might as well not b so accurate if jazz girl is sure she is not going 2last till 2moro. that said, i so hope emma goes instead.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mykali(m): 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2009
Lol grin

''Nigeria is so over-populated even in the BB house there's a Nigerian ''over-population'' according to Leonel
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2009
Afterwards, Itai told Nkenna to stop mentioning his name.

Nkenna : But I was turaying to be on your side and help.

Itai: If I need help from any woman, I know where to go and not to someone like you.

Nkenna: Oh because I was helping you , you now make me look like a fool in front of Africa

Itai: You dont need me to make you look like a fool(meaning she is already a fool).Eddie, Geraldine and Mzamo laugh out at this.

Nkenna: getting up and trying to simulate a sexual act, said I turaid to tell you what Mzamo said about you

Itai: Oh men, you look soo silly doing that. Would you stop? People will just be looking at you as in what the hell is this person. Again the others laugh out showing they agree with what Itai said about Nkenna.

After that, Nkenna tried to cover up all through but you could tell that Itai got through to her.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by tsquaure(f): 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2009
the sooner we accept that Nkenna may not leave the on sunday the better for us . we need to restrategize . right now, forumites our immediate task should be getting rid of eliz . that gal will be our downfall with her antics . now she trying to turn kevin against geraldine.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mykali(m): 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2009
soloqy:

Afterwards, Itai told Nkenna to stop mentioning his name.

Nkenna : But I was turaying to be on your side and help.

Itai: If I need help from any woman, I know where to go and not to someone like you.

Nkenna: Oh because I was helping you , you now make me look like a fool in front of Africa

Itai: You dont need me to make you look like a fool(meaning she is already a fool).Eddie, Geraldine and Mzamo laugh out at this.

Nkenna: getting up and trying to simulate a sexual act, said I turaid to tell you what Mzamo said about you

Itai: Oh men, you look soo silly doing that. Would you stop? People will just be looking at you as in what the hell is this person. Again the others laugh out showing they agree with what Itai said about Nkenna.

After that, Nkenna tried to cover up all through but you could tell that Itai got through to her.

Itai has a way with words grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mykali(m): 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2009
tsquaure:

the sooner we accept that Nkenna may not leave the on sunday the better for us . we need to restrategize . right now, forumites our immediate task should be getting rid of eliz . that gal will be our downfall with her antics . now she trying to turn kevin against geraldine.  

kevin will never nominate Geraldine
at least, not now . . .maybe not ever
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2009
/\
i
i
Kevin? . . u think so? . . oh u jus leave it 2 Itai to convince him in2 doin it tongue n @ dis rate if A-lizard really wants him to put her up he sur wil
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Gunnergal: 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2009
Kev just told Itai that Ger was the one that told Nkenna that he nominated her. Itai being the snake he is, is probably enjoying this.The Nigerian hsemates look like they are gonna self destruct

I have a feeling that if Nkenna doesn't go this week,Kev will leave b4 her.He is so stupid that he doesn't know he is surrounded by snakes(Itai&Eliz).
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mykali(m): 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2009
@ziggy
well, you have a point
i can imagine this conversation

A.LIZARD= Kevin, will you do anything for me?

Kabin= of course, my love

A.LIZARD= nOminate Geraldine.

Kabin= is that all? i was expecting something difficult. that's so easy
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mykali(m): 6:56pm On Nov 07, 2009
WTF Is Nkenna spewing now?

''Sparki, Chidinma, bla bla bla, i'm on my way home . . .i'm going peacefully and  . . .eeeiiiishhhh"  undecided

Biggie, since she's made up her mind to leave . . .kindly do us the favour angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 07, 2009
mykali:

@ziggy
well, you have a point
i can imagine this conversation

A.LIZARD= Kevin, will you do anything for me?

Kabin= of course, my love

A.LIZARD= nOminate Geraldine.

Kabin= is that all? i was expecting something difficult. that's so easy
            /\
             i
             i
         grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by tsquaure(f): 6:58pm On Nov 07, 2009
well if kev does it i will promptly wash my hands off him .

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.