Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,636 members, 7,840,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (154746 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mykali(m): 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2009
Geraldine hasnt told us what she's up to
she's so irritating right now
putting her eggs in every basket
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mykali(m): 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2009
we actually succeeded in making Nkenna a celebrity
half the headlines on the BBA website is about ''Her Royal Dumbness'' Nkenna
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mykali(m): 7:08pm On Nov 07, 2009
angry

angry

angry

angry

i've had enuff for today . . . before i go nuts.
tomorrow is hugely awaited by all n sundry
bye y'all
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by tsquaure(f): 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2009
@ mykali
i hate to say this but if what i suspect plays out on Mon, during nominations,  Gerry may be the last  9ja standing, dumbness n all
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2009
tsquaure:

well if kev does it i will promptly wash my hands off him .

maybe i should get a washing basin 4u right away.  wink cos i already c it coming. take a look:
mykali:

A.LIZARD= Kevin, will you do anything for me?

Kabin= of course, my love

A.LIZARD= nOminate Geraldine.

Kabin= is that all? i was expecting something difficult. that's so easy

mykali:

Geraldine hasnt told us what she's up to
she's so irritating right now
putting her eggs in every basket

at list she is not sucking up to anybody(yet) like looser-legs kevinkid.

mykali:

WTF Is Nkenna spewing now?

''Sparki, Chidinma, bla bla bla, i'm on my way home . . .i'm going peacefully and  . . .eeeiiiishhhh"  undecided

Lol. Mehn, as much as I hold my breath wen she is making a speech, I stil dnt no wat I’ll be doing if nkennamama is out. At list she keeps me in suspense in wonderment of the next bombshell she is goin 2throw.
maybe her next line will be, "do u no dt i once dated obama"!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2009
Itai is going to be up next week, trust me, eDDIE is going to put him up, that guy is a beast
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ellab(f): 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2009
@honeric01.
I 2nd d motion.
4 me,dose dat ll be put up ll be
Itai,mzombie and headnest.
Headnest mite save himself and put kev.
Hmmm,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jemilady: 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2009
Here is the low down,

Nkenna figures the only way to survive is create division in the group, so she created stories and has them trying to figure out the snitch.

Kevin has told them the best thing to do is put Eddy/Mzamo, but the others are not listening, who ever is up, Eddy is definately going to put Itai up

I don't see Kevin nominating Geraldine, becos, he said he told Geraldine when he nominated Nkenna and said she was free to tell Nkenna

But i must say Elizabeth is not thinking straight, hope two are going tomorrow, She and Nkenna need to bounce
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2009
ella.b:

@honeric01.
I 2nd d motion.
4 me,dose dat ll be put up ll be
Itai,mzombie and headnest.
Headnest mite save himself and put kev.
Hmmm,

I want 3 people up next week, Itai, Eddie and Kevin, then let's see who Eddie would swap, i want to see how strong that beast itai is, come next week.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 7:45pm On Nov 07, 2009
d unofficial poll   shocked shocked shocked !  i neva knew that nkenna had so many fans. nahwah, talk of village oprah.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2009
wow.poor Geraldine. . . .  sad that itai is worst that a snake angry angry angry imagine Gerry havin to b blamed in his place 4 wat she didnt do . . . thot A-lizade was a sharp one
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 7:53pm On Nov 07, 2009
lindabon:

d unofficial poll   shocked shocked shocked !  i neva knew that nkenna had so many fans. nahwah, talk of village oprah.
at least, if she wants to survive, let her survive now that she knows itai is a beast
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2009
Nkenna 39.0%, Elizabeth 34.5%, Emma 26.5%
looking good for Nkenna. . .if someone had told me last week that i will be happy with the above results. i would have dammed he/she to hell. emma must bounce.
opps. . .another keliz fight. how much longer are we going to put up with this angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2009
Hhahahahaha, the bipolar girl don mad ooo lol, Kevin dey use her laugh, kevin is sure playing with this girl and i can see it in his eyes, kevin's using her lol,

too bad she won;t leave tomorrow
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2009
dominique:

Nkenna 39.0%, Elizabeth 34.5%, Emma 26.5%
looking good for Nkenna. . .if someone had told me last week that i will be happy with the above results. i would have dammed he/she to hell. emma must bounce.
opps. . .another keliz fight. how much longer are we going to put up with this angry angry

That grown ass man is a sissy boy.

She just blasts him again and he keeps saying "Am sorry Elizabeth, am sorry" in a wimpy voice.

embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 8:37pm On Nov 07, 2009
soloqy:

That grown ass man is a sissy boy.

She just blasts him again and he keeps saying "Am sorry Elizabeth, am sorry" in a wimpy voice.

embarassed

If you saw kevin's reaction, you would see that he didn't mean the sorry lol, he was mocking eliz and was laughing at her with emma grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2009
The polls mean nothing oh.:, nkenna must go o, If not her wings will spread out. That itai must go too, chai!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2009
Good night everyone!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 8:58pm On Nov 07, 2009
Nkenna is something else. She is always the first to find out things and know whats going to happen.

She is the one who pointed out a strange light and told the others that there seems to be a DJ around and 1min later, its confirmed.

Who be this Girl ooooo
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2009
^^^^^^ She's a confirmed sorceress shocked. I've always known that
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 9:02pm On Nov 07, 2009
honeric01:

Good night everyone!!!

Dude, seems you're gonna miss the parry tonight D.J is about to come on
Why na? Does the Gen go off every 9pm? wink grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 9:07pm On Nov 07, 2009
Poor Ruby, she has no clue shocked what the excitement is all about as the housemates gather in the garden to watch D.J waxxy
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kbone(m): 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2009
nkenna the fetish one, she na embarassment, spewing stuff without caution
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by k4kenny(f): 9:18pm On Nov 07, 2009
how does Nkenna know all these things before hand shocked shocked. i wont be surprised if she is the witch that took off her head to plait her hair. housemates should beware of this gal ooo!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kbone(m): 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2009
but really itai is playing this game hard, he's doing the bizness and would do whatever s necessary to get the stash, dont hate the player hate game (which is what bba is), kevin needs to sit up, rolling around with ema and liz is not helping as he's not doing the work, they are basically feeding him the 411 and he might make decisions based on that, this dude has to bring his A game on
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 9:30pm On Nov 07, 2009
ahhh. relief! nkenna is no longer on bba headline!!. hallelujah!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2009
^^^ LoL She just went to see down, her village swagga moves aint flowing with the kinda music d.j waxxy is playing
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 9:43pm On Nov 07, 2009
Boy he good cheesy  D.J Waxxy He good  grin lol

I just converted my house to a dancehall
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Talis(f): 9:54pm On Nov 07, 2009
GTay:

Boy he good cheesy  D.J Waxxy He good  grin lol

I just converted my house to a dancehall

Yes ooo, seconded wink wink wink.

Am enjoying the jamz as much as the housemates. DJ Waxxy simply has a nice way of mixing songs! kiss kiss kiss
He should also play more naija jamz so that Nkenna and Kevin can go gaga grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by k4kenny(f): 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2009
funny sms quotes

KAY HUMMER: I bet Jeremy is enjoying himself in the streets of Abuja.

LAGOS FASHOLA: all haters of Nkenna should jump over the 3rd mainland brigde into the Lagos lagoon or cum meet me at Oniru bridge so I'll droen you myself

Anon: Itai is just like his uncle: a snake that wont go away(mugabe)
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kliffo(m): 10:12pm On Nov 07, 2009
This frequent Keliz bust ups is a very poor imitation of Richardiana of BBA2, Africa is not buying that sh, t this time.
Kevin is really disappointing and comes across as a hell of a sissy. I think he is doing Naija as much disservice as Nkenna, what with his fake
raps, fake swagger and constant playing of the fool on this LIZARD of a thing. Geraldine seems to be the best of the trio,even with her near total
lack of presence.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kliffo(m): 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2009
I think DJ Waxxy is sooooooo cooooooool. Thats somebody Naijas should be proud of. Ride on brother

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.