Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (155120 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 11:47am On Nov 18, 2009
Texmex, all you need to do is vote for Geraldine. The other African countries can do their thing. But if you go on to vote against and plan against Geraldine, its in bad taste and a terrible thing. Vote for Geraldine.Let the world see that we voted our own. Only our votes will not save her anyways. But if you go and start hussling as usual and vote against her, then it would be a shame on us.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2009
kevin's diary session= bravo!!!! smiley kiss. . . i'm beginning to like him again y'all!!! cheesy
but he shouldnt have mentioned the Jos crises naao embarassed

meanwhile, i just stumbled upon the worst S.A vs Nigeria battle in the history of the show on this link. i've not seen more insults, accusations and counter-accusations since i started viewing the site as i saw on this site. seems the Nigerians are fed up with the insults and are stopping at nothing to bring down SA. other African countries are just watching from the sidelines embarassed. it brings tears to ma eyes to see how much hate is coming from a show that is supposed to unite Africa cry sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by omohwunmmy: 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2009
am off to vote for gerry for patriotism sake. at least na naija babe, make we no shame am like dat mumu Moz boi.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2009
^^^ Omohwunmmy, anyone would think you're going to a polling center to cast a vote grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2009
I apologise to u all 4 having a stony heart all this while and staying stubborn in not voting geraldine cry
I keep thinking if she was ma sista, how wud she feel coming out to find her own country left her high and dry?
I pledge to cast 1 vote per day, at least I wud have a clear conscience abi?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by omohwunmmy: 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2009
GTay:

^^^ Omohwunmmy, anyone would think you're going to a polling center to cast a vote grin
lol. am trying to convince myself. have been reluctant to cast d vote.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 18, 2009
dominique:

kevin's diary session= bravo!!!! smiley kiss. . . i'm beginning to like him again y'all!!! cheesy
but he shouldnt have mentioned the Jos crises naao embarassed

meanwhile, i just stumbled upon the worst S.A vs Nigeria battle in the history of the show on this link. i've not seen more insults, accusations and counter-accusations since i started viewing the site as i saw on this site. seems the Nigerians are fed up with the insults and are stopping at nothing to bring down SA. other African countries are just watching from the sidelines embarassed. it brings tears to ma eyes to see how much hate is coming from a show that is supposed to unite Africa cry sad

stop upsetting urself reading mere words from small-minded internet junkies - using the web as oyster
i doubt such comments represent 1% of pple's real opinions.
just ignore. I never check the forums ------ waste of precious time
MNET shud bar such comments if it truly wants to be seen as a reponsible body
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ToluAde1: 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2009
Mzamo is in serious trouble when she leaves big brother, Even her parents are bothered sad shocked embarassed

http://www.nyasatimes.com/entertainment/mzamo%E2%80%99s-sexual-act-in-big-brother-concerns-malawi-council-of-churches.html/comment-page-15
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2009
^^^ but they love her in Malawi and SA. . . they keep calling her the ideal African woman embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2009
we keep saying ''we don't do this or that'' in africa and then get involved in a show like big brother where everything except murder and drugs are permissible
Am not saying mzamo is a great example of an african woman but we should realise dat if we choose to participate in shows like this, there will be d likelyhood of ''sex'' taking place on tv.
My only annoyance is that it's only ever d woman dat gets any flack for ''doing'' it on screen. Wat bout d guys?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2009
naijagal:

My only annoyance is that it's only ever d woman dat gets any flack for ''doing'' it on screen. Wat bout d guys?
^^^^^^^^^
complete african mentality. grin
ironically, dat singlar act made me to like her even more. undecided aint life funi grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kokoA(m): 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2009
I HATE NKENNA (or whatever her name is) PERIOD! Nothing more about big jobless brother!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mykali(m): 5:22pm On Nov 18, 2009
your comments are confusing me.
do y'all want to save Gerry or what?
you're voting her. . .yet you say she's gat to go?
enlighten moi please
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2009
^^^^^
dey r votin 4her based on she is nigerian and they bliv it wil jst throw d girl apart (emotionally) if she finds out dat she didn't get any love 4rm her own country. den on d part where she must liv, dat is an obvious fact cos oda countries aint feeling her contribution 2d show, and nigerians hav asserted that they r nt goin 2hustle 4her d same way dey do wen kevin is on d hot sit.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by omohwunmmy: 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2009
wonders shall never cease- Kevin was happy when Eliz left and Nkenna is a Virgin.
its so hard to believe after kevin cried on international tv like a pikin. Nkenna's tale- no comment
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kbone(m): 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2009
nkenna has just released another one - the virgin series - find it hard to believe sha but maybe men are runnning and u cant blame them with a mouth like hers
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by diggler(m): 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2009
If nkenna is a virgin, then my conception was immaculate.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2009
omohwunmmy:

wonders shall never cease- Kevin was happy when Eliz left and Nkenna is a Virgin.
its so hard to believe after kevin cried on international tv like a pikin. Nkenna's tale- no comment
i didnt watch d truth or lies game, did kevin really say dat shocked. so how did he explain d tears dat day then?
was it d molotov she threw dat made him weep? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2009
omohwunmmy:

Nkenna is a Virgin.

A Damnable lie!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2009
i think his explanation was that he was happy she left cos of something she told he and Emma. I guess he was messing with their heads I hope it doesn't backfire
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2009
diggler:

nkenna is a virgin

unless if d word "virgin" has anoda meaning in d dictionary; if not, then my mama na virgin nah! virgin ko virgin ni! virgin fire! nkenna abeg make i hear word jare!

kbone:

but maybe men are runnning

haven't u heard of "Rape of males by females"? surely nkenna is so capable of that crime  undecided!! dnt underestimate nkenna! abi una neva look her stature well ! grin grin . d babe is a man in disguise undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2009
not that there are not gals of nkenna's age dat r virgins but our madam no be virgin anything.
her constant stream of lies will not allow anyone ever believe what she says
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Cyberfreak(f): 9:19pm On Nov 18, 2009
J
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kbone(m): 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2009
lindabon:

haven't u heard of "Rape of males by females"? surely nkenna is so capable of that crime  undecided!! dnt underestimate nkenna! abi una neva look her stature well ! grin grin . d babe is a man in disguise undecided undecided

omo na true oh, the stature thick die,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2009
Cyberfreak:

Hopefully nkenna would win the 200000 and get psychological help with it. :-(
(***here come the missles***)

u saw dat one coming dint u?! nw i gat one coming rit back @ ya. bera dodge! jst threw anoda in front of u. bera duck! and jst threw anoda, and yet anoda, and.  . . ., okei, come clean already= YOU'RE SURROUNDED! ! !

kbone:

omo na true oh, the stature thick die,

dey dia nah!  grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Cyberfreak(f): 10:00pm On Nov 18, 2009
K
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Cyberfreak(f): 10:01pm On Nov 18, 2009
H
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2009
bt guys wat if nkenna ends up winning? shocked shocked embarassed undecided lipsrsealed cry cry cry (all d emotions am gonna feel)
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 10:09pm On Nov 18, 2009
Cyberfreak:

You guys vying for kevin better get on the winning (nkenna) train

i can't join any train dat has nkenna's name written on it. unless if i reincarnate into a "stone" in my next world. haba! da one na suicide mission nah. and i'm too young for her to die!  grin

Cyberfreak:

Viva Nkenna. Viva the ideal African woman.
ha.am so sure dat was sacarsm

naijagal:

bt guys wat if nkenna ends up winning?  shocked shocked embarassed undecided lipsrsealed cry cry cry  (all d emotions am gonna feel)

then VIVA NKENNA in advance!  grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Cyberfreak(f): 10:49pm On Nov 18, 2009
Of course I was being sarcastic. I would hate for that big mouth to win.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 1:16am On Nov 19, 2009
it is clear that if that girl says she,s a virgin, she means, she has never done it with a man before, but i can bet that she has raped a lot of girls in her lifetime, don,t ask me, how? or when? ask her when she get,s back, after all  she said they, threw the largest party to initiate girls into cult in her school, and she keeps on going "i ,ve done it with girls" dat girl is a lesbo big time.  angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by carvone: 7:51am On Nov 19, 2009
Kevin said he and Emma were happy when Eliz left because of personal reasons known to both Emma and him.kevin was only trying to play with their minds

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.