Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,410 members, 7,864,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (155122 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by langley: 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2009
wow,kevein rockssssssssssss.but lets take a scrutiny on this issue of nkena's loquacious habit,i mean its really not neccesary most times.imagine her letting the wholle of Africa into what goes on in her family house.i really think certain things should be kept on a low KEY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 22, 2009
What the h@l is nkenna talking about now? OMG pls save me o! Whats with this obudu ranch story o!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2009
Oh no nkenna not the cow story pls no. Its so painful listening to this girl, im almost crying. I guess ill take a break now before i pop a blood vessel. Chai.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2009
lizha james 4rm moz is performing 2day,d chick is hawt,never knew moz had hawt chicks,bt nt as hot as our naija sisers.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 5:44pm On Nov 22, 2009
^^^ Manny did you see Jennifer @ all shocked, or you've forgotten she's from Moz as well
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2009
The Live Show begins, with the Big Question 'Can Geraldine survive today?'  lipsrsealed

Polls As At Today

Emma         54.7
Geraldine   45.3

Total Votes: 32547
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:04pm On Nov 22, 2009
Lizha James wows the crowd with her opening act,

She looks Stunning cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:11pm On Nov 22, 2009
Highlights of the Week are being reviewed:

Eddies Swap Announcement
Leonel's 'muted' Eviction
leonel's Molotov Cocktail thrown at Itai
Itai's Swap of Geraldine
The Head-Of-House task - Eddie's Victory
The Arena Games - Skating
etc
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 6:14pm On Nov 22, 2009
gtay u r a fast typist wow! shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:15pm On Nov 22, 2009
^^^, wink welcome to the show naijagal
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:17pm On Nov 22, 2009
Moz Boi, Leonel is interviewed and expresses gratitude for being selected as the first mozambiqan on the BB show
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:18pm On Nov 22, 2009
Camera Switches over to the House

I.K: Hello housemates, straight to the Bizness, Itai pls stand and tell the Hms who u saved!
Itai: Emm, I er, I saved Itai
I.K: and who did u replace urself with?
Itai: I, Er, I put Geraldine
I.K: Why did u pick Geraldine to replace yourself?
Itai: Yes, (keeps on stammering)
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:19pm On Nov 22, 2009
BB: Geraldine, you have 5 minutes to pick up ur bags and put them in the store room cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2009
GTay:

Itai: Yes, (keeps on stammering

And what did he say?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2009
Welcome back GERALDINE !!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:22pm On Nov 22, 2009
honeric01:

And what did he say?

He was Stammering, before he could talk the HMs all went upstairs to help Geraldine pack her bags sad
I doubt she'll bring those bags back in
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2009
The Science Task of the week is being reviewed, pretty hilarious stuff shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2009
itai is a wimp, he should have boldly said his reason instead he was left standing there like a mumu tongue
this time around he wont escape nomination & eviction
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2009
Na wah, These guys winning $1000.00 don't have 2 heads and 6 legs

wondering when i'll win  sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:28pm On Nov 22, 2009
naijagal:

itai is a wimp, he should have boldly said his reason instead he was left standing there like a mumu tongue
this time around he wont escape nomination & eviction

The Normally confident Ital messed up big time, poor dude! He will be up next week m sure tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 6:29pm On Nov 22, 2009
GTay:

He was Stammering, before he could talk the HMs all went upstairs to help Geraldine pack her bags  sad
I doubt she'll bring those bags back in

Remember that he never answers a question with a direct answer, maybe that's why he couldn't say something.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 6:31pm On Nov 22, 2009
Poor me, i don't have money to subscribe yet  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I wish BB gives me that $1k they give to all these people or at least give me one free month subscription cry cry cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 6:33pm On Nov 22, 2009
GTay bless your heart for keeping us updated (and promptly too) with what goes on, really appreciate it
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2009
ponytail:

GTay bless your heart for keeping us updated (and promptly too) with what goes on, really appreciate it

God Bless you too sis kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2009
hmmmm. . . . . . . . . so nkenna, mozamo, eddie, emma and kevin wil be in the final. nah wah, see bigbrother of yesterday done dey reach final. let's watch and see hw 2morowz nominations and next week's eviction are gonna be. i'm jst praying to everlasting jehovah that itai goes next week. mumu old ass man! i no next tin, he will go sucking up to eddie, repeating, "u owe me man!, u owe me".
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2009
Is that toothless Geraldine on her way to enugu yet or where is she from self? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2009
I.K reviews

"The Cultural Differences between the HMs , All sorts of Vernacular spoken by the HMs are reviewed"
"The Arena Games played so far" , He announces that there will be only two more Arena Games left for this year's show
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2009
this lyzha james & her gals r really representing their country, if me a chick is impressed then all d guys watching must be drooling by now grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2009
honeric01:

Is that toothless Geraldine on her way to enugu yet or where is she from self? undecided undecided undecided

relax man. in a moment! sooner than later! just chill out. grin grin . on the bright side, Miss Toothless has packed. she is now waiting 4her name 2b call'd. no need 2worry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2009
Lizha James back on stage for her second performance, She's changed her outfit by the way!
The last one was just too  shocked shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2009
lindabon:

in a mo!

its taking too much time jor, I.K should hurry up.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2009
After today, there will be six Housemates left, And next week this number will be reduced to 5
The five remaining after next sunday will be in the Finals  cool

Monday's nomination session is gonna be bloody  grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.