Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,205 members, 7,860,338 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (155080 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2009
^^^ Lol, i thought i was the only one that heard her oh shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2009
Nkenna:
When you change money, dont change at the border they'll give u fake, and if you go back there you will not see them again
But if you can, go to a proper shop
The only cheating they'll cheat is if they know this is your first time
They will now bring sim card that is 500 cedis, whereas it is supposed to be 1 cedi
The highest recharge card is 5 cedis. It can last for 1 month, you will load it and call and call
Then they also have the one of 2 cedis
The Togo border is very neat, very few people, but Nigeria border is very rowdy,
You must carry your handbag and walk across because you cant leave ur money in the car.

Its fun, when you go to Ghana by road there's a place you will go to, and you people will not talk, everybody must keep mute

Geraldine:
Why are u not supposed to talk

Nkenna:
I don't know
But if you travel by air to Ghana its not fun!
Once, I travelled before by 12 and got there before 6, It's not far
The only time you can waste time is if you're waiting for the bus to load passengers

Geraldine:
What if you leave by 7?

Nkenna:
By 1 0'clock you're there, there's no traffic

Geraldine:
Are there no potholes?

Nkenna:
Its when you're entering Ghana, there's a place that the road is very bad
If you fly you'll only see where the rich people live
But by road, you will first of all start passing the villages and start passing the main town, Tema, very beautiful as if you're in London

Nkenna:
If you're goin to Accra you'll now stop at shoprite
But if you're going to kumasi, you'll continue
Nigerians have dominated that place, but aaaah, when you pass, if u see Tema , eeeehn
When you now enter Accra, everywhere is now busy
If you go to their Shoprite there's a club inside the Shoprite, eh Geraldine

Geraldine:
Is it like our own?

Nkenna:
You can't even compare, no how, you can't even near in comparism, forget it sad
The first day i went there you'll know that i am JJC, I wanted to see everything, Its not my fault Geraldine, if u see light, street-light
You can't see a pin on the road, you don't litter, you can never try it,
If you drop it, they'll stop your car, flog you and you'll pick it up and go to ur car.
It is very neat

Geraldine:
Thats how abuja is you know

Nkenna:
Its just now that they have people that sweep the road, during environmental sanitation

That place (Ghana) is just, if you go there, you'll not travel outside the country again
No wonder Nigerians like going there
There's nothing like no water, no light, for where?
Life is 24 hours, if u want to buy something 1a.m you can buy
What is stealing? there is nothing like robbery there, If they start stealing, its a Nigerian there! shocked shocked shocked
You can drive comfortably even by 4am, is it possible in Nigeria?
Talk-less of lagos, even if you're in traffic in Lagos you're scared!

Geraldine:
Hmm

Nkenna:
If you buy shoe in Togo you can never see another person wearing it
I have corporate shoes if you see it, you will be looking at it like this,
My sister begged me, I refused, no they have unique things there
The funnniest thing is you can travel there in one day and come back the same day

Geraldine:
I hear that Dele Momodu lives in Ghana

Nkenna:
I went to his house, shocked
No it was not his house, it was the Ambassador's house, when they were doing City People Magazine launch
Because we knew the Ambassadors son,
Some Nigerians that were just coming there for the first time were like, please come and show me new houses , i am Buying!
See Dele momodu, people, top men , most of them they are registered in tennis clubs

Geraldine:
Me i love Nigeria so much, i prefer to live in Nigeria cheesy

Nkenna:
Me? there was a period i was looking for a house in Ghana self
i want to live outside, and only visit Nigeria once in a while
You will not understand, if you go to Ghana and know someone that can take you to places.

Geraldine:
I can go but not to live there

Nkenna:
I will like to live there serious, i will prefer to live there than overseas self
Because its closer, transport-wise if you're going by road you will not spend up to N15000
If you go with N10000 you will shop 2 suitcases with clothes and shoes
I went with N5000 to the market i bought 3 pairs of shoes, Good shoes

Whereas in Nigeria you can only buy one shoe and a slippers
But with N5000 in Togo, you can buy 6 pairs of shoes

imagine if nigeria is just lagos
but fashola hah, lagos is changing
u know 1004, painted, u wont no the place

underground railway station
they are buildingn it around orile-iganmu side

and because fashola is doing this, all other governors are doing it

the people inside lagos are more than the town itself, thats why there's always traffic

anyoenthat says im goin to make money, lagos
the town wil change yes, but more peopl wil come again and it will be congested

but maintenance, nijarins need to learn how to maintain

Geraldine:
Now in Lagos we pay tax, and if you dont pay your tax, they'll arrest you.
Me i want to be here to see Lagos change, to see Nigeria change
There's no plce like home

Nkenna:
Me i prefer to go outside and come back but not to remain there permanently
when i come back i will have a better feel of the changes
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2009
The Discussions start with Nkenna and Geraldine talking about travelling by road to Ghana

Nkenna:
When you want to change money, dont change at the border they'll give u fake, and if you go back there you will not see them again
But if you can, go to a proper shop
The only cheating they'll cheat is if they know this is your first time
They will now bring sim card that is 500 cedis, whereas it is supposed to be 1 cedi
The highest recharge card is 5 cedis. It can last for 1 month, you will load it and call and call
Then they also have the one of 2 cedis
The Togo border is very neat, very few people, but Nigeria border is very rowdy,
You must carry your handbag and walk across because you cant leave your money in the car.

Its fun, when you go to Ghana by road there's a place you will go to, and you people will not talk, everybody must keep mute

Geraldine:
Why are u not supposed to talk

Nkenna:
I don't know
But if you travel by air to Ghana its not fun!
Once, I travelled before by 12 and got there before 6, It's not far
The only time you can waste time is if you're waiting for the bus to load passengers

Geraldine:
What if you leave by 7?

Nkenna:
By 1 0'clock you're there, there's no traffic

Geraldine:
Are there no potholes?

Nkenna:
Its when you're entering Ghana, there's a place that the road is very bad
If you fly you'll only see where the rich people live
But by road, you will first of all start passing the villages and start passing the main town, Tema, very beautiful as if you're in London
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2009
Nkenna:
If you're goin to Accra you'll now stop at shoprite
But if you're going to kumasi, you'll continue
Nigerians have dominated that place, but aaaah, when you pass, if u see Tema , eeeehn
When you now enter Accra, everywhere is now busy
If you go to their Shoprite there's a club inside the Shoprite, eh Geraldine

Geraldine:
Is it like our own?

Nkenna:
You can't even compare, no how, you can't even near in comparism, forget it sad
The first day i went there you'll know that i am JJC, I wanted to see everything, Its not my fault Geraldine, if u see light, street-light
You can't see a pin on the road, you don't litter, you can never try it,
If you drop it, they'll stop your car, flog you and you'll pick it up and go to your car.
It is very neat

Geraldine:
Thats how abuja is you know

Nkenna:
Its just now that they have people that sweep the road, during environmental sanitation

That place (Ghana) is just, if you go there, you'll not travel outside the country again
No wonder Nigerians like going there
There's nothing like no water, no light, for where?
Life is 24 hours, if u want to buy something 1a.m you can buy
What is stealing? there is nothing like robbery there, If they start stealing, its a Nigerian there! shocked shocked shocked
You can drive comfortably even by 4am, is it possible in Nigeria?
Talk-less of lagos, even if you're in traffic in Lagos you're scared!

Geraldine:
Hmm

Nkenna:
If you buy shoe in Togo you can never see another person wearing it
I have corporate shoes if you see it, you will be looking at it like this,
My sister begged me, I refused, no they have unique things there
The funnniest thing is you can travel there in one day and come back the same day

Geraldine:
I hear that Dele Momodu lives in Ghana

Nkenna:
I went to his house, shocked
No it was not his house, it was the Ambassador's house, when they were doing City People Magazine launch
Because we knew the Ambassadors son,
Some Nigerians that were just coming there for the first time were like, please come and show me new houses , i am Buying!
See Dele momodu, people, top men , most of them they are registered in tennis clubs
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2009
If i spot that girl in Lagos, i will single handedly deal with her, she knows everyone, she even knows Satan's third wife, that girl is just a pack of lies bundled into a body called nkenna.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2009
Geraldine:

Nkenna:
You will not understand, if you go to Ghana and know someone that can take you to places.

Geraldine:

Nkenna:
I will like to live there serious, i will prefer to live there than overseas self
Because its closer, transport-wise if you're going by road you will not spend up to N15000

Geraldine:
Imagine If nigeria is just lagos
You know 1004, its now painted, you won't know the place
I hear, there are plans for an underground railway station

Nkenna:
They are building it around orile-iganmu side
the people inside lagos are more than the town itself, thats why there's always traffic
The problem with Lagos is because it is congested, anyone that says i am going to make money, it is lagos
The town will change yes, but more people wil come again and it will be congested

Geraldine:

Nkenna:
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2009
I know nkenna's type, they are the ones who think London is tiled with diamonds and that anywhere rather Nigeria is heaven.  that girl would live in a prison outside Nigeria than Nigeria.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2009
Geraldine:

Nkenna:

Geraldine:

Nkenna:

Geraldine:
Imagine If nigeria is just lagos
You know 1004, its now painted, you won't know the place
I hear, there are plans for an underground railway station

Nkenna:
They are building it around orile-iganmu side
The problem with Lagos is because it is congested, anyone that says i am going to make money, it is lagos
The town will change yes, but more people wil come again and it will be congested

Geraldine:

Nkenna:
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2009
Maybe she hasn't been to lagos, that's why she's saying rubbish, infact where in orile-igammu are they building underground railway?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2009
honeric01:

Maybe she hasn't been to lagos, that's why she's saying rubbish, infact where in orile-igammu are they building underground railway?

LOL I wonder as well oh, She must know something that we dont wink
Underground railway ko, Subway ni
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 2:26pm On Nov 21, 2009
GTay:

LOL I wonder as well oh, She must know something that we dont wink
Underground railway ko, Subway ni

lol, yes, because all she knows are lies, i wish i could get a hold of her myself, i will flog her until she loses weight, that big for nothing noise maker born to ridicule Nigeria and Nigerians angry

and that useless good for nothing Geraldine will sit there nodding her head like a pregnant agama lizard as if she's not a Nigerian herself and as if she doesn't live in the same Nigeria nkenna is bamboozling her with lies about.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2009
^^^ Geraldine is way better than Nkenna, At least she mentioned the changes happening in Lagos,
Plus she insists that 'there's no place like home'.

I was impressed with her comments today, although she only says 1 word after Nkenna has said 2000 words angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2009
GTay:

^^^ Geraldine is way better than Nkenna, At least she mentioned the changes happening in Lagos,
Plus she insists that 'there's no place like home'.

I was impressed with her comments today, although she only says 1 word after Nkenna has said 2000 words angry

1 word after 1800/2000 lies? can't she correct that stupid nkenna? if she had started the correction things since, nkenna wouldn't have had the audience for her continuous lies, don't you think so? she hardly say all these when Kevin is present.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2009
as for geraldine I just still can't believe she is a law student! I know a lawyer dat stutters and he can still argue a point till u r convinced but our gerry has no impediment and still cannot hold her own
Geraldine has survived dis long Tanx to big broda's comrade in arms thing if not hmmm,
Nkenna can control her as she wishes but not kevin thank God
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 3:05pm On Nov 21, 2009
honeric01:

1 word after 1800/2000 lies? can't she correct that stupid nkenna? if she had started the correction things since, nkenna wouldn't have had the audience for her continuous lies, don't you think so? she hardly say all these when Kevin is present.

grin

Perhaps you're right, But even if Gerry leaves, who to say Mzamo wont offer her listening ears in her place
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2009
GTay:

grin

Perhaps you're right, But even if Gerry leaves, who to say Mzamo wont offer her listening ears in her place
mzamo knows next to nothing about Nigeria but Geraldine? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2009
Geraldine is the Idiot that keeps urging her to say those things with her ummms and ohhhs.

Useless housemates. embarassed

Geraldine goes tomorrow and the other Idiot, Nkenna follows the next week.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2009
soloqy:

Geraldine is the Idiot that keeps urging her to say those things with her ummms and ohhhs.

Useless housemates. embarassed

Geraldine goes tomorrow and the other Idiot, Nkenna follows the next week.

i won't miss her a bit, too bad my subscription is over.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2009
am getting angrier by d minute thinking that people like quin & k1 should have still been in d house instead of gerry & nkenna angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2009
naijagal:

am getting angrier by d minute thinking that people like quin & k1 should have still been in d house instead of gerry & nkenna angry

manage eh, bo, kor, pele, tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2009
naijagal:

wink no get hypertension oooh, m sure, she wont have a very pleasant reception when she eventually comes home lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 4:42pm On Nov 21, 2009
@gtay
thanks jare, i have calmed down now. dont even know why am getting worked up

2 more weeks and then we end this, am afraid i will have withdrawal syndrome sha sad
gotta start looking for another substitute, have to get back to watching all d shows i abandoned for bb undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kbone(m): 8:01pm On Nov 21, 2009
honeric01:

so true, nkenna never peddles all this gist near kevin, it says a lot about gerry n her xter, if gerry was smart enuf to tackle her all this nonsense stories would have stopped since,

plus i doubt she has been to lagos sef
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2009
kbone:

so true, nkenna never peddles all this gist near kevin, it says a lot about gerry n her xter, if gerry was smart enuf to tackle her all this nonsense stories would have stopped since,

plus i doubt she has been to lagos sef

both of them are just too useless to me.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 21, 2009
. . . i jus don't kno wat to say about Nkenna anymo  cry cry cry

. . .  sad wat manner of woman is Nkenna?. . . why oh lord is she doin this? cry cry cry

WHY??!!!!!!
                            cry cry cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2009
@ ziggymama pls dry ur tears ma sista, it will be over in 2 weeks if she no go next week

dj waxxy is in da building, am boogying in my room with da housemates cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2009
/\
           i
           i
ma naija sista>>>>it breaks ma heart anytime she rub our country's name in dirt like that. sad honestly,it breaks ma heart .

. . . oh n Gerry can't tel me she doesn't kno one out of all da jams d Dj's rockin. . .  undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2009
. . .Dayummmmmmmmmmmmmmm grin me jammin in ma room toooooooo

'. . . . can i get an encore do u want mo . . . '
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2009
dat d spirit zmama, just wish waxxy wud let some songs play longer
just as am getting into d groove he changes but apart from dat enjoyed some of dat ole school hip hop cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 21, 2009
naijagal:

dat d spirit zmama, just wish waxxy wud let some songs play longer
just as am getting into d groove he changes but apart from dat enjoyed some of dat ole school hip hop cheesy

/\
i
i
Yes o cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by rodbel(m): 9:35am On Nov 22, 2009
Last nite was da bomb with DJ Waxxy doin his thing and my man kevin going gaga,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ToluAde1: 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2009
Really! Nkenna looks like someone that'll put up a physical fight if announced "EVICTED", I'm Just So Scared!!!!!!!, embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.