Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (154721 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 11:26am On Nov 20, 2009
definitely, gerry is going on sunday, but she goes wit pride, being among the last 7 and with a large money pot.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by SmashingM(f): 11:28am On Nov 20, 2009
News: Nkenna's Influence
20/11/2009    77 comments

Nkenna tells Geraldine about how she has powerful and influential friends but remains humble. She says that some of her friends include a Governors and a Chief of Police.
She tells Geraldine that she has millions of friends all over the world spanning from all over Africa all the way to Asia and Europe.
Geraldine keeps nodding but does not say much. Nkenna tells Geraldine that there is nothing as good as humility and that pride is the fall of man.
Nkenna says that now that she is a celebrity, she will not change her friends even though her levels have changed. She will never desert the people who have touched her life.
Don’t forget to VOTE for your favourite Housemate to stay IN the House!

I GUESS NKENNA WILL NEVER RUN OUT OF WHAT TO SAY. KEEP ON NODDING GERALDINE.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 11:35am On Nov 20, 2009
I already changed the channel when i saw that chief liar talking, she has governors and CIPs as friends, yet she's still talking about fame.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 11:38am On Nov 20, 2009
jemilady:

Well i think next weeks nominations would be interesting.

If Geraldine goes this weekend
If Nkenna sticks to her promise f not nominating a nigerian then her only choices would be Emma & Itai
Kevin would stick with Eddy & Mzamo, and i hope Itai & Emma vote same as him
But what who would Mzamo & Eddy nominate Emma & Itai or Itai & Kevin or Kevin & Itai ? or would they backstab Nkenna

very tricky, we may end up with four or three people up for eviction ?

I think Geraldine leaving this weekend is the best option her staying would only end up letting two Nigeria be up for eviction

^^^ You're right Jemi, nominations would be interesting on Monday

But can Emma-Kevin-Itai-Nkenna collaborate to nominate Mzamo/Edward?
Nkenna will not put up Edward/Mzamo in my opinion,

Its clearly (Eddie Mzamo Nkenna) 3 vs 2 (Emma Kevin), with Itai being the Joker (no clue whats on his mind right now)
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 11:42am On Nov 20, 2009
Mannylex:

definitely, gerry is going on sunday, but she goes wit pride, being among the last 7 and with a large money pot.

shocked shocked U mean Gerry is still in the show

Just kidding, But really i wont notice any difference if /when she does leave, the HMs could as well be talking to a brick wall  undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by sultan003(m): 11:46am On Nov 20, 2009
She always has stories to tell.   Nkenna keep talking grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Kx: 11:48am On Nov 20, 2009
I ve said i wont watch BBA for more than 20 minutes going forward
until the deaf and dumb leaves on sunday and until the
mgbeke,lie lie,unexposed B.Sc food science graduate is nominated for eviction
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 11:54am On Nov 20, 2009
@gtay, yeah that's her strategy and it brought her this far. i ain't gonna miss her at all.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2009
SmashingM:

News: Nkenna's Influence
20/11/2009    77 comments

Nkenna tells Geraldine about how she has powerful and influential friends but remains humble. She says that some of her friends include a Governors and a Chief of Police.
She tells Geraldine that she has millions of friends all over the world spanning from all over Africa all the way to Asia and Europe.
Geraldine keeps nodding but does not say much. Nkenna tells Geraldine that there is nothing as good as humility and that pride is the fall of man.
Nkenna says that now that she is a celebrity, she will not change her friends even though her levels have changed. She will never desert the people who have touched her life.
Don’t forget to VOTE for your favourite Housemate to stay IN the House!

I GUESS NKENNA WILL NEVER RUN OUT OF WHAT TO SAY. KEEP ON NODDING GERALDINE.

grin grin grin grin At the part in bold
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jemilady: 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2009
Hi guys just read a comment on the Mnet forum that Nkenna, Geraldine & Mzamo are planning to nominate Eddy & Itai, so that Eddy can save himself and put Kevin against Itai.

Now you understand why some of us said its better for Geraldine to go this week
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jejelolatu(f): 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2009
Me tinks coming up against itai is a betta option compared to kevin vs emma.

D other alliance has d numbers, so dey kinda determine whos up 4 evictn.

We al knw nkenna is d mastermind, we shd be glad she isnt plannin to put emma nd kevin against each oda, dat mite be a difficult call 4 Africa.

B t w, nkenna claimin 2 be 23yrs old is definetely a myth,

Proof: in her discussion wiv gerry earlier 2day, she said she had a "P" in maths.
I dnt tink d "A, C, P, F " grading system has bin used in d last 9yrs by WAEC.
Take at least 9 yrs frm 23 nd dat wd mean nkenna wrote her ssce at prolly 14 yrs old!
C'mon, nkenna aint one of em rich kids nd she definitely aint smart enuf 2 acheive dat feat.
So me tinks dat babe is sumwere in d range of 26-30yrs.
Ohhhh, and dat virgin thang is a no-no.

Bet sum guy out dere is laffin @ her 4 denyin al their sex excapades!lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jemilady: 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2009
Kevin clarifies his issue on Elizabeth. Read his poem to Itai, he was jus playing with the HM minds

www.mnetafrica.com/bigbrother/Article/?ID=1444

Suddenly she left, and I guess that's why I wept. - Kevin

Itai and Kevin share what they have written. Kevin's poem reflects his feelings about being in the House. Itai's letter is addressed to his girlfriend revealing how much he loves her.

Kevin's poem is titled "Friendly Enemy" and talks about his difficulties with "serpentry" and how he will eventually conquer. Itai tells Kevin that he is being dramatic and that Kevin does not have enemies in the House.

In his letter, Itai talks about how much he longs to hold his girlfriend and that being in the House made him realise how much he loves her. Itai tells an impressed Kevin that he is going to post the letter.

Kevin reads another poem that seems to be all about Elizabeth. In the poem Kevin how his feelings for his Housemate grew even though he feared he would be "distracted". He ends the poem with: "Suddenly she left, and I guess that's why I wept!".
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ellab(f): 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2009
So all he wanted 2 do was confuse d hsem8ts.hmmm.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2009
@jeje
thats another proof that nkenna is lying about her age (among her many lies). she once said she used to be a heavy drinker till she gave her life to Christ in '98 meaning she was 12 or 13 undecided.
I dont see kevin escaping the final round of nominations sad. Lets get ready to vote kevmania style next week.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Ambber(f): 6:05pm On Nov 20, 2009
Nkenna has suggested to Mzamo and Gerry that they should nominate Itai and Eddie so that Itai can face africa before finals. She reasons that Eddie will save himself and replace with someone else ( Who else do they ever replace with? na Kevin). Kevin always votes Eddie and Mzamo

am thinking

Mzamo: Eddie, Itai
Nkenna: Eddie, Itai
Kevin: Eddie, Mzamo
Itai:can never tell
Eddie: Kevin, Itai
Emma: Nkenna, Itai

So Eddie and Itai are up. Eddie saves himself and replaces yet again with his 'once upon a time' benefactor who saved him and the SADC comes out again with their claws and I fervently pray AFRICA does not get tired of saving Kevin.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2009
Ambber:

So Eddie and Itai are up. Eddie saves himself and replaces yet again with his 'once upon a time' benefactor who saved him and the SADC comes out again with their claws and I fervent pray AFRICA does not get tired of saving Kevin.
africa wont get tired of saving him cos all d naija & kevin haters will continously give them reasons to save him. the hatred for us is just unexplainable & for the fact dat we dont want nkenna the SADC will gladly let her win if they could just to humiliate us embarassed
even if its itai vs kevin and kev wins, they will still complain that itai was not a strong character or africa hated him anyway like yacob or blah blah blah blah blahtongue
if & when kevin wins, oh boy expect a fresh tidal wave of insults and protest! na crime to be a nigerian & be on bb? cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ellab(f): 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2009
@naijagal
I totally agree wif u.if kev wins,na insult upon injury.bt who cares.no 1 can change who we re.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kbone(m): 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2009
i wish someone could compile a single document detailing all the lies told by nkenna and we can put it somewhere for all to see when she gets out
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2009
/\/\ yeah exactly we would compile it for her,then it would be added to her CV , am sure she would get the best job.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2009
am really scared for nkenna when she returns to nigeria cos she may get attacked, never in d history of bb has anyone single handedly made a mockery of what being a nigerian is all about.
i know we r not d most perfect country or people but we need to give a positive image any where we r to show its not all about juju & corruption
unfortunately our movies dont even help matters and then we have nkenna of course helping to rubbish us even better embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2009
/\/\she has tarnished our image,i was on d bb site,wen sum1 said d nigerians shld b evicted because of their witchcrafcy.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ayusman16(m): 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2009
She is a disgrace. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kbone(m): 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2009
meanwhile did yall see kevin trying chance emma over food wey no be im own, i go like know the secondary school wey im good, he's seems to be good at that sorta thing
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2009
kbone:

i wish someone could compile a single document detailing all the lies told by nkenna and we can put it somewhere for all to see when she gets out

u dnt nid 2 compile details, just take one out of all her conversations and u will fill pages.

*One recent conversation:

Nkenna sees things
Nkenna: It happens, especially if she was close to you. if you now sleep, she will pass a message to you. she has a reason  for coming. Is like she wants to help you out . . . ** you’ve not heard of, oh okei, is not you, is my neighbos (neighbours), sorry, my neighbos . . .  the father died. The father was always coming to them and telling them, ""My child where I am, i don’t want you people to be there". I'm telling you! "where I am!". They are all Christians now. All! All!. One was into drugs,!! sturong (strong)  drugs!!! All of. . . .  he was always doing it like, every time! He say, "where I am!" "where I am! i don’t want you people to be there" puliz (please), live a just life. As in, he was always coming to beg them. But he never called the name of where he was,  but he was always telling them, "where I am!" "where I am!" I don’t want you people to be there!" puliz! puliz! He is crying

Mozamo: (clears throat) That will make them change for ever!

Nkenna: (continues) he,. . . he disturbed them, until they started living a just life. Nnadozie's family! They started living a very just life. All of them are now(emphasizes) kpish! sturong!
My mom was always. . (cuts in) . my grandfather, eh, protected my daddy through sooooo may things my daddy told us. My grandfather! that is my father's father, protected my Fadaa (father) to the last! Someone will put jazz, he . .ee somebody will come to our house we’ll make food for them, maybe my father is washing hand or something , the person hit or put something. . . my grandfather will just apppppppear there and then! . . . My fada will be seeing him! There!

Geraldine: Life??

Nkenna: (reassuringly) Life!  And tell him, “you will not eat that food”. . mo . . , So many things.
But for my moms own, even my eldest sister, my mom has come to her. You will feel a presence. You will know that someone is with you. ask Mozamo how she was feeling when she was right beside me. Ask her!

Geraldine: she said . . (implying that Mozamo has confirmed the point already)

Nkenna: (Blabs on . . ) you will, you. . .you . .look . . .yoo . ., Even you sef, that is not me, you will be feeling there is something unusual here. There is an unusual feel. You know what I’m say! Is not as if you will be seeing the person like this (Nkenna illustrates). NO! You will know that there is someone there. You will be feeling a presence there. Just like when I was sleeping and I felt the presence, like I opened my eyes and it was Mozamo. That time I said, “remove this thing, one!” ”remove this thing, two!” (. . . Geraldine giggling . . .) YEAH. You’ll . . .’ll ,  . u  . . .u. mmm mnmm

Geraldine: (between giggling) I have to see that one when I leave . . .  I have to look for it. I must see it. i was blah blah blah . . .

(change of subject) . . . . . . . . blah blah blah blah blah . . .  . . . .

Nkenna: (continues from where she stopped before the interruption)serious! But I have been telling her, I say it.  It’s beta I dream her, than I see her. If she want to pass a message 2moro, lemme dream it in form of durream (dream). What I was feeling. In short, I just came out of the shawa (shower). I don’t know if you people even noticed me, when I even came upstairs, I still stood by the door. The camera pahaaps, (perhaps ) must have been watching. This one that is here (pointing to the camera . .) just turned, followed me upstairs. Immediately I entered the door, I clo . . .   if u see the way . . . I closed the door firmly! I just peeked . . . peeked, looked . . . looked nothing, I closed d door. You were sleeping.!

Geraldine: what time was this?

Nkenna: "Night"! It was late. You people had slept

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omo d conversation neva finish sef bt I don tire die. . .  . and yeah, this is just one out of the many "blunders of Nkenna"
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ellab(f): 12:13am On Nov 21, 2009
Lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by rodbel(m): 6:03am On Nov 21, 2009
lmyo
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Gunnergal: 9:12am On Nov 21, 2009
lindabon:

u dnt nid 2 compile details, just take one out of all her conversations and u will fill pages.

*One recent conversation:

Nkenna sees things
Nkenna: It happens, especially if she was close to you. if you now sleep, she will pass a message to you. she has a reason  for coming. Is like she wants to help you out . . . ** you’ve not heard of, oh okei, is not you, is my neighbos (neighbours), sorry, my neighbos . . .  the father died. The father was always coming to them and telling them, ""My child where I am, i don’t want you people to be there". I'm telling you! "where I am!". They are all Christians now. All! All!. One was into drugs,!! sturong (strong)  drugs!!! All of. . . .  he was always doing it like, every time! He say, "where I am!" "where I am! i don’t want you people to be there" puliz (please), live a just life. As in, he was always coming to beg them. But he never called the name of where he was,  but he was always telling them, "where I am!" "where I am!" I don’t want you people to be there!" puliz! puliz! He is crying

Mozamo: (clears throat) That will make them change for ever!

Nkenna: (continues) he,. . . he disturbed them, until they started living a just life. Nnadozie's family! They started living a very just life. All of them are now(emphasizes) kpish! sturong!
My mom was always. . (cuts in) . my grandfather, eh, protected my daddy through sooooo may things my daddy told us. My grandfather! that is my father's father, protected my Fadaa (father) to the last! Someone will put jazz, he . .ee somebody will come to our house we’ll make food for them, maybe my father is washing hand or something , the person hit or put something. . . my grandfather will just apppppppear there and then! . . . My fada will be seeing him! There!

Geraldine: Life??

Nkenna: (reassuringly) Life!  And tell him, “you will not eat that food”. . mo . . , So many things.
But for my moms own, even my eldest sister, my mom has come to her. You will feel a presence. You will know that someone is with you. ask Mozamo how she was feeling when she was right beside me. Ask her!

Geraldine: she said . . (implying that Mozamo has confirmed the point already)

Nkenna: (Blabs on . . ) you will, you. . .you . .look . . .yoo . ., Even you sef, that is not me, you will be feeling there is something unusual here. There is an unusual feel. You know what I’m say! Is not as if you will be seeing the person like this (Nkenna illustrates). NO! You will know that there is someone there. You will be feeling a presence there. Just like when I was sleeping and I felt the presence, like I opened my eyes and it was Mozamo. That time I said, “remove this thing, one!” ”remove this thing, two!” (. . . Geraldine giggling . . .) YEAH. You’ll . . .’ll ,  . u  . . .u. mmm mnmm

Geraldine: (between giggling) I have to see that one when I leave . . .  I have to look for it. I must see it. i was blah blah blah . . .

. . . . . . . . blah blah blah blah blah . . .  . . . . (change of subject)

Nkenna: (continues from where she stopped before the interruption)serious! But I have been telling her, I say it.  It’s beta I dream her, than I see her. If she want to pass a message 2moro, lemme dream it in form of durream (dream). What I was feeling. In short, I just came out of the shawa (shower). I don’t know if you people even noticed me, when I even came upstairs, I still stood by the door. The camera pahaaps, (perhaps ) must have been watching. This one that is here (pointing to the camera . .) just turned, followed me upstairs. Immediately I entered the door, I clo . . .   if u see the way . . . I closed the door firmly! I just peeked . . . peeked, looked . . . looked nothing, I closed d door. You were sleeping.!

Geraldine: what time was it?

Nkenna: "Night"! It was late. You people had slept

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omo d conversation neva finish sef bt I don tire die. . .  . and yeah, this is just one out of the many "blunders of Nkenna"

LWKMD!!! grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by SmashingM(f): 9:56am On Nov 21, 2009
dominique:

@jeje
thats another proof that nkenna is lying about her age (among her many lies). she once said she used to be a heavy drinker till she gave her life to Christ in '98 meaning she was 12 or 13 undecided.
I dont see kevin escaping the final round of nominations sad. Lets get ready to vote kevmania style next week.

Immediately i saw Edward as the new head of house, i put on my seatbelt. I am now waiting to see his face on the voting page. See all NL and naija people there.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 11:43am On Nov 21, 2009
@lindabon
that was just so hilarious grin grin grin, nkenna is a star whether we like it or not!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2009
^^^ lol @ Lindabon grin

NKENNA has started rattling this morning again oh shocked sad What a shame, is there no way to stop her shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2009
GTay:

^^^ lol @ Lindabon grin

NKENNA has started rattling this morning again oh shocked sad What a shame, is there no way to stop her shocked

M.U.T.E grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2009
GTay:

no way oh sad did u hear her talking about how there was nothing like robbery in ghana & that if there was then maybe d nigerians there starting it and i was like WTF

am telling u mrs dora akunyili needs to round her up at d airport and organise a public flogging for dis gal when she gets back! angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.