Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,690 members, 7,865,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (155145 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 05, 2009
klas:

All this drama after incriminating herself an hour earlier. She told gerry that she was using her phone to dupe pple in connivance with her gang. She hardly used a sim card more than a month before she destroyed it after any operation. The last sim was the one she had used longest -a whooping nine months! shocked She then raised her open palms to heaven in repentance. Hope 9ja can still sustain its case against District 9

/\
            i
            i
    She said that  shocked shocked shocked  >>>>>oooohh  cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 11:34pm On Oct 05, 2009
did she really say dat? oh my lord embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 11:40pm On Oct 05, 2009
she will ruin us, that one.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 05, 2009
Nkenna should leave.
Who cares? Razz girl.

Ok, i've been convienced to vote Kev.
From now on, Kev it is,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 11:46pm On Oct 05, 2009
well i've had too much drama for one day
good nite my peoples, pls keep voting kev no matter wat
nite nite kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 05, 2009
/\
i
i
Nite nite sweet kiss n ofcus wil keep votin 4 Kev cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 06, 2009
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 1:38am On Oct 06, 2009
Ambber:

This big brother or is it sister has gone XnXuXtXS. even if Kevin gets the highest votes, he may still be evicted if Elizabeth polls the least vote. It would have been easier if the vote is joint as in send Kevin and Elizabeth to 34350 but you have to vote for one at a time. this is ridiculous

No, Just vote for kevin and dont split the votes. If one is safe, the other is also safe.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Olumide7(m): 6:53am On Oct 06, 2009
the best thing to do is to give Kevin 80% of your votes and the remaining to Elizabeth
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Olumide7(m): 7:10am On Oct 06, 2009
Naija people be rest assured Kevin/Elizabeth are not leaving on sunday. Even if there are a lot of people that hate Nigeria, the gang up thing they did last season would not be very effective because this season you don't vote a hm out, you vote to keep the hm in the show. I don't know why some of you take those straps seriously. the people that hate Kevin are the same people that voted for Phil, there are only about 5 - 6 of them, but it seems like a lot because they send a lot of smses on the strap.

Remember to give some votes to Elizabeth as well, at least 30% of your votes.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Migines(m): 7:38am On Oct 06, 2009
As is our -"419/yahoo" reputation waz not enuf, she just had to go ahead nd say all that. Damn dat girl. She only wants to leave now so her money pot will still be intact so she can buy d tokunbo car she has always bragged about.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mykali(m): 7:58am On Oct 06, 2009
When is she leaving? I've had enuff.

I dont care what y.all r sayin. I'm voting for Kev.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 9:19am On Oct 06, 2009
Some funny comments i read on "Nkenna's Intentions to leave the BB House" grin grin grin

"she confirmed to Kristal that she does not like her pair and feels she will be evicted next week, so she beleives its better to go before she feels the pain of eviction. And this morning she is complaining of a stomach Bug & water"

"Let her leave coz apart from gossiping there is nothing she is doing in the house apart from eating like a mother ov triplets.let her go i don't care"

"Let her go, ONE NIGERIAN DOWN, two more to go. Besides i dont see what she adds to the house in form of entertainment."

"I doubt if she means it, i feel she is just seeking attention, she feels she will be missed like Jenifer, "

"Good Riddance to bad rubbish "

"his is sounding like Biggie's plot. It sounds very unlikely that housemates will go into the house and just want to leave like that. I smell something. Are these housemates just cracking up under pressure? or do they have genuine reasons for leaving?"
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mykali(m): 10:58am On Oct 06, 2009
Right now the HMs are acting like soccer players. A whistle goes and they start feigning injuries. Really funny
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mykali(m): 10:59am On Oct 06, 2009
Kevin is a baller sha, but Quin'z got fantastic skilz
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 11:04am On Oct 06, 2009
quin can really juggle the ball with his head.

But, hey, I thought I would turn on TV and hear that Nkenna has left. What happened? Why is she still there.

Its not fair cause they are shouting that naija has three housemates while in truth, we only have 1 and half
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 11:06am On Oct 06, 2009
meanwhile it seems the server on the voting section gave up yesterday/this morning.

I guess the traffic was so much it started to choke
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mykali(m): 11:07am On Oct 06, 2009
People are saying on the strip that they cant lose Han bcuz of Yak. They'd rather sacrifice Eliz and vote Kev out
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mykali(m): 11:11am On Oct 06, 2009
Maybe our yahoo boiz hav figured out a way to hack the server. Lmfao
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mykali(m): 11:23am On Oct 06, 2009
Are they supposed to make a world cup trophy?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 12:18pm On Oct 06, 2009
On giving it a second thought, like someone said, this might just be the first Fake eviction of the season because I dont see the reason why someone will be evicted because of the sins of another. They came in individually and going to be one winner so why this nonsense?

Anyways, just keep voting to be on the safe side
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mykali(m): 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2009
Kevin should quit the excessive swagg bullshyt . . . I!.m tempted to change my mind about him.

I think i fancy Liz tho.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mykali(m): 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2009
@soloqy
I truely hope you're right bro.

I want Yac out, but Han is cool. Spices up the show too.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lysaa(f): 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2009
mykali, whats happening in the house now?
Migines:

As is our -"419/yahoo" reputation waz not enuf, she just had to go ahead nd say all that. Damn dat girl. She only wants to leave now so her money pot will still be intact so she can buy d tokunbo car she has always bragged about.
lemme tell u somn migines LOL.
hey saw ur sms on tv. U're a BB addict?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2009
soloqy:

meanwhile it seems the server on the voting section gave up yesterday/this morning.

I guess the traffic was so much it started to choke

lol, abi.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2009
mykali:

I think i fancy Liz tho.

too each his own i guess undecided
peeps please keep voting for kev and elizabeth all the way
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jejelolatu(f): 5:45pm On Oct 06, 2009
I had no idea Hannyton nd kevin had so many fans!

U need to go to d big bruv website nd check out d traffic evrytime d "News" is updated- its simply amazing!

Its jst day 1 and the polls have already reached an all time high, i refreshed d page after abt a minute nd both hanny and kevin had already received more votes- in jst ONE MINUTE!

It wnt make economic sense if any of those guys are evicted.

In d meantime, MNET IS RAKING IN MILLIONS OFF HANNY & KEVINs FANS.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 6:16pm On Oct 06, 2009
Need to vote elizabeth cause if she gest the least votes, she will take Kevin with her
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jejelolatu(f): 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2009
I really do hope they use the least vote to determine the pair to be evicted, cos i can almost guarantee that yacob wd have d least number of votes.

NB: hey if anyone is voting using ghana pls vote elizabeth.so she doesnt end up having d least vote,

KEEP VOTING PPLE-BAD BELLE PPLE ARE IN OUR REAR VIEW, ITS TIME TO ACCELERATE OUR VOTING! Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2009
They have also realised that and have started voting yacob too. Hitherto, they were voting only hanni(The bad belle group, that is).
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2009
just tuned in and who do i see talking? NKENNA of course talking about a nigerian trying to bribe the immigration officer at the airport
i keep asking why lord why? embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.