Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,651 members, 7,861,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (155093 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 9:56pm On Oct 06, 2009
lol,

But Kevin Sha, na waoo.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jemilady: 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2009
Good Day, Pls remember because of this pair thing, when voting remember to also vote for Elizabeth, if Elizabeth gets the least votes, Kevin would be evicted too.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Talis(f): 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2009
WHY HAS NKENNA DECIDED TO AIR OUR DIRTY LAUNDRY ON CONTINENTAL TV? Haba, shey na only 9ja dey give and accept bribe?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ybab: 10:21pm On Oct 06, 2009
Talis:

WHY HAS NKENNA DECIDED TO AIR OUR DIRTY LAUNDRY ON CONTINENTAL TV? Haba, shey na only 9ja dey give and accept bribe?

when i said it here that[b] NKENNA[/b] is HIGHLY UNINTELLIGENT, a guy came here and wanted to bite me.

The girl is just plain DUMB.

Case closed.

What is she still doing there sef? Shebi she say she wan coomot. Anyway, her punishment is when she gets to naija. The press is soooo feast on her.

Her royal razzness !
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ajekpaks(m): 10:51pm On Oct 06, 2009
shee Geraldine no dey feel leonel, make she tell am now make im stop to dey follow am like flies wey dey pursue shddkt
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Ambber(f): 11:00pm On Oct 06, 2009
I fear for Kevin o, The gang up is serious. it appears Elizabeth has no fan base self. how i wish it was Geraldine or Nkenna up, I won't even cast one vote although it appears Geraldine is everyone's friend. Itai seems to find her as a confidant, I though know how he manages to have a conversation with her or should I just call it a monologue?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 11:21pm On Oct 06, 2009
mehn d kind of income big brother crew have accumulated with dis resent nomination would be quite alarming. if na 9ja person dey runs d show, dem go form say na fake eviction so that they can keep these guys for money making purposes in the shows future. woah! what a business strategy!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Gunnergal: 11:21pm On Oct 06, 2009
It is getting difficult to predict who will leave this weekend.
As at yesterday i thought it would be smooth sailing for Kev/Eliz but now i think it's too close to call.
The website forum&news update forum have so many Hannington supporters-surprising.
As for me,i'm kinda undecided.Think i'll probably be sitting out of this one.Hope the best housemate stays.

Been reading the updates about Nkenna&the girl never ceases to amaze me.She is a class act on her own!I thought she'd voluntarily left the show why is she still around/is she leaving this weekend?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 11:30pm On Oct 06, 2009
Gunnergal:

Been reading the updates about Nkenna&the girl never ceases to amaze me.She is a class act on her own!I thought she'd voluntarily left the show why is she still around/is she leaving this weekend?

i tink she said she was just saying that to see the reaction of her follow housemates esp. her life line.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jejelolatu(f): 11:45pm On Oct 06, 2009
We wil continue voting, but i sincerely doubt dat votes would decide sundays evictn, cos the votes are majorly between hanny and kevin.

MNET had berra use their head o!!
If kevin leaves dat house then there wnt be plenty motivation to continue subscribing.

Afta al, dstv doesnt hav much to offer dis days- No UEFA, 20% la liga, 20% premiership, old mnet movies and plenty of repeat broadcast,

I doubt dat they ar even watchin it in ethopia, NAIJAS ARE DROPPIN MONEY O, B.S had berra work!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 12:18am On Oct 07, 2009
The thing is that most of the people who whip up sentiments on the straps and forum are Namibians(because they had two ppl evicted in a day) and they hold Eliza responsible, Ugandans because Kevin swapped Phil and becasue of hanni.

Unfortunately, they are loud and persistent because they are hurt by those things. They are playing on the too many naija thing which i knew would always be an issue.

But, I still think somehow that hanni and Kevin would remain. I pity Eliza.

In my own opinion she is the best girl in there but no fan base whatsoever.

But to be safe, Kevin's fans should start voting Eliza. She is currently last in the polls and that is the determining factor. Kevin is still leading with about three percent.

But hey, the polls had Paloma staying but she still left so its not full proof.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by beeswax: 12:12pm On Oct 07, 2009
if kevin leaves this sunday then mnet wud have shot themselves in da foot. He is Naija's only rep there as far as we r concerned, so if he goes now 9ja is gonna retaliate by shutting down their services. Sorry to say but we do not take losing very well, after BBA2 big brother was almost banned by 9ja and dats y so many modifications dis year
Mnet knows 9ja is a money maker anyday
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2009
/l\
l

i dont think thats enough reason for mnet for mnet to leave kevin in the house should eliz get the lowest votes. besides they believe we have two other reps in the house (albeit bad ones but they're still from naija). . .lets just enjoy the show and see how it turns out
dont forget to not vote for Nkenna when she comes up next week
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lawyerchap(m): 1:17pm On Oct 07, 2009
soloqy:

But to be safe, Kevin's fans should start voting Eliza. She is currently last in the polls and that is the determining factor. Kevin is still leading with about three percent.

Not too sure about that. Does this mean that if Kevin gets the highest number of votes and Elizabeth gets the lowest, then Kevin will be evicted? I think each pair is as strong as its strongest member, so in the scenario i described Elizabeth will be saved by Kevin's votes, not Kevin being evicted by Elizabeth's lack of votes.  Or is each pair only as strong as iis weakest member? That could actually be the situation when you think about it. Because they are going to evict the housemate with the least number of votes. Damn! That's right. I Guess we all need to start voting Elizabeth now.

But i still think Hannington and Yocob will be leaving on Sunday.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2009
I think big brother will evict those with the lowest vote.

It will be unreasonable to tie one persons fate with another.
It doesn't seem right.

Probably Eliz and Yacob will leave.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by beeswax: 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2009
the rule says:
If one is evicted so is the other, if one is saved so is the other
Elizabeth is gonna get saved by kevin's votes
Right now am sure of Naija, SA, botswana, kenya, angola and mozambique voting with us. Kevin must make it past sunday
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2009
If Kevin leaves untimely on Sunday ( God forbids) income from strap messages and voting goes down. Mnet please think!!!!!

We've been spending huge amount to send messages and votes more than any other countries with reps.

How many peeps are even votin or owns DStv in Ethopia?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jejelolatu(f): 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2009
Guess we'l just have to wait till sunday to see who biggie saves cos i rily dnt see how sentiments wnt come into play in the long run,

Talking abt other reps in d house, how on earth did geraldine earn her law degree, theres nothing convincing abt her, its been 30days already and am yet to hear her start any intelligent conversation or contribute ideas during tasks.

I know 2nd year law students that could talk biggie out of evicting them. Itai was with her for hours on monday nd she coudnt influence his decision!!
Wat kinda lawyer is dat?!?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2009
I've said it here before, am not a fan of Gerry, but something keeps telling me she is going to go far in this competition. She surely understand how to evade and go under the radar.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2009
i've decided not to vote for kevin but focus only on eliz cos i know other Nigerians are madly votin on kevin. . . hope thats wise undecided

BlueDiva:

I think big brother will evict those with the lowest vote.

It will be unreasonable to tie one persons fate with another.
It doesn't seem right.

i've said it before and i'm sayin it again. . . i dont think mnet will want to bend the rules just to favor a particular group of people (Nigeria in this case), its just not ethical. instead lets keep our fingers crossed and vote!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jejelolatu(f): 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2009
Beeswax, i tink u can add ghana to that list.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2009
. . . . . . . .and vote, we will keep voting every hour alternating between Kevin and Eliz until our fingers ache. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2009
@jeje.
Am not certain about our Ghanian friends. U know they always have this beef thing for naija.

But God pass them!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jejelolatu(f): 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2009
Lol.

I wuz hopin it wnt get personal 4 me.
Too late, 2 think i sent d voting link to all ma frends!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jejelolatu(f): 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2009
@ ilugunboy.

Yeah, am actually counting on d many 9jas living in ghana + our undercover votes frm 9ja!

D real ghanaians dnt hav much interest in BBR cos they dnt have a rep there, am guessin they wud vote a couple of times for hanny and prolly stop 4 lack of motivation,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2009
you have a point there jeje
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ellab(f): 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2009
guys dnt 4get liz oh.since kev is who evry1's votin,i decided 2 call ma ghananian friends 2 vote 4 liz and kev.e no easy 2 convince dem sha.bt i tried.
our 9ja pikin must survive in za hse.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2009
Don't know how ur Kev will survive this.
90% of the countries on the strap supporting Kev are Nigerians.
Those sharks have been waiting for Kev like forever.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by initiator(m): 2:37pm On Oct 07, 2009
But i thought this year they are not accumulating the votes according to individual national votes but simply totaling everybody's votes. The two eviction editions i watched i didn't see a display of countries and how they voted. I thought this year they were simply using the everybody's votes irrespective of country. I'm getting tired of the BBA concept because nationality is simply blocking the entertainment value of each housemate. I'd prefer a BBN or BBS for instance. Meanwhile if Kevin leaves my motivation for that show would drop and if they take away Hanni, then it's simply RIP BBR!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by funkybaby(f): 2:52pm On Oct 07, 2009
i just finished reading some comments posted on the BBA website.

kevin is being called terrible names like drug dealer, dwarf, fake rapper, fake pastor, midget shocked shocked shocked

i am stunned. na so them hate the guy reach.

am voting every hour for elizabeth. am surprised she has a poor fan base. undecided she is about the only girl i like in the house. geraldine is ok though.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ellab(f): 2:52pm On Oct 07, 2009
Jus went 2 BB site.oh boy,ppl plenty wey hate 9ja.dis is beginning 2 be so emotional and its so not who i am.d last time i was emotional was BBA2.kai.
y his itai feelin sorry 4 saving quinn/kristal instead of han and yak.e neva know anytin yet.
wen dey re out(which im beginning 2 doubt),itai ll be in serious trouble.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by beeswax: 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2009
most of d complaints are dat there r 3 9ja's in da house, is that our fault or Mnet

I can understand ugandans wanting to vote him out but d rest of africa just have beef for the guy just cos he is a 9gerian! See us see wahala oh
He never intimidated, threaten, insult or bully anyone and yet they want his head. Meanwhile lazy yacob is there bullying everyone and not lifting a finger in d house. Thanks to paloma for d molotov, at least he has to do the punishment. Hannington is feeling like a god saying he is coming back even when evicted, wonder wat is giving him the confidence.

If kevin goes, i know BBA will continue but for me it would have ended

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.