Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,711 members, 7,865,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:30 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (155148 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 10:21pm On Oct 21, 2009
tomorrows task presentation is gonna be hilarious, did u guys see em rehearsing? cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 10:57pm On Oct 21, 2009
naijagal:

tomorrows task presentation is gonna be hilarious, did u guys see em rehearsing? cheesy

yup i did oh, pity cant watch it 2moro sad

BTW where did that yummy cake show up from, i like grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2009
not sure but I think elizabeth baked it

Noticed kevin has been showing anoda side of his talent, he's been putting designs on housemates tee shirts using fabric paint

Wait a sec, k1 was sewing designs on every fabric in sight and got evicted, hope its not d case 4 Naijaboi lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 11:35pm On Oct 21, 2009
These HMs seem to know and appreciate 9ja music artists, especially psquare and asa, cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by AkunnaMad: 1:15am On Oct 22, 2009
Just wondering if SMSs in favor of Quinstal is getting too much on TV, its getting worrisome considering Kevin is leading judging by the polls
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ogagusps3: 7:35am On Oct 22, 2009
Kevin is starting to annoy me
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Ambber(f): 7:43am On Oct 22, 2009
while y'all at it vote Kevin. Abeg! naija no dey carry last.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 9:07am On Oct 22, 2009
Soloqy u're supposed to be on leave cool

Tell us wot's happening rite now ,
I hope KevNNa has not made u break ur decoder oh!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 9:53am On Oct 22, 2009
don't worry, kevin stays
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 10:51am On Oct 22, 2009
Ambber:

while y'all at it vote Kevin. Abeg! naija no dey carry last.
voting for KEVIN all d way, wont stop till d fat lady sings!

ogagusps3:

Kevin is starting to annoy me
my dear, we feel u but pls lets still give him our support. just praying his eyes go open and he will behave b4 its too late cos people r liking nkenna and geraldine more and more each day
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 10:55am On Oct 22, 2009
Akunna Mad:

Just wondering if SMSs in favor of Quinstal is getting too much on TV, its getting worrisome considering Kevin is leading judging by the polls

i dont think you're we watching the same tv as i am cos the SMSs for Keliz has been alarmingly high since last night till right now. even the SADC are showing more support. right now, AO, GH, KE, TZ, ZM, ROA and of course NG are sure bankers for Keliz. if kevin survives this one, hes mos def in the finals.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 11:33am On Oct 22, 2009
GTay:

Soloqy u're supposed to be on leave cool

Tell us wot's happening rite now ,
I hope KevNNa has not made u break your decoder oh!

Bros, been out since the break of dawn. Just coming in .
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 11:36am On Oct 22, 2009
soloqy:

Bros, been out since the break of dawn. Just coming in .

Cool Welcome back!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 11:37am On Oct 22, 2009
Kev teaching Eliz + Jeremy the Robert Ekpo Dance moves,
He'd earlier taught Paloma and Jen back then  cool

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2009
Nkenna, just coming out of the Diary room stops beside Kevin and Eliza and bluntly asks them:

Is there anytime I pass you two that I wont hear you two fighting and arguing over this and that?  grin

Left the two confused housemates stuttering to find answers . lol  smiley

Nkenna would be the first person to tell it to their face to cut the crap and stop pretending to have a relationship grin

Watch this space
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Ambber(f): 12:18pm On Oct 22, 2009
you go Nkenna, she needs to pull Kevin aside and advise him like she has been advising others maybe dude will learn to respect himself
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2009
If Eliz and Kev were married,
They'd make an incompactible couple.

They'd be no moment of peace in their home.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2009
nice one there Nkenna. . . i may just like you afterall  tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by 9ja4eva: 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2009
dominique:

nice one there Nkenna. . . i may just like you afterall  tongue

Well me i have not been following it but she seems cool.

I hear say Keri Hilson dance Alanta.Na true?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by wintabotom: 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2009
I hope y'll ve been voting for kevin keep voting and i heard u can sign up on mxit where you wld have 1o vote per day. the competition is high, its naija against Africa now cos there are 3 nigerians in the hse, we cant forfeit kevin's chance against those 2 boring naija babes, keep voting sms vote kevin to 34350 or vote online @www.mnetafrica.com/bigbrother.

thank you dont give up voting closes @ 6pm on sun, Quinn has got a large fan base
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2009
Kevin's Diary today was funny.

I could feel BB suppressing  a laugh  grin

If only he would answer only the questions he is asked.

The problem always arises whenever BB asks if there is any other thing he would like to say
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2009
kevin is in the diary room again oooo shocked shocked and i'm trying not to cringe angry angry embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2009
dominique:

kevin is in the diary room again oooo shocked shocked and i'm trying not to cringe angry angry embarassed

Yeah, wasnt as bad as yesterday. Was somewhat funny.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jemilady: 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2009
Guys tell us how it went. Hope its not another flop
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2009
BB: Kevin are you a violent person

Kevin: Screwing up his face like someone in the shitter as usual, says No I only fought once in my life and have become an expert at beein beaten up. lol

BB almost laughed out.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by girllygal(f): 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2009
2day's kevin dairy session was kinda funny.i could feel bb almost laughing out but she was just trying to keep it cool, Really hope kevin stays
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by girllygal(f): 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2009
How come Nkenna takes things too seriously and prolong matters. she's kinda irritating
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2009
soloqy:

Yeah, wasnt as bad as yesterday. Was somewhat funny.

yeah but must he use that horrible accent and make those funny faces whenever he's there. gerry's diaries usually follows his and they're always a breath of fresh air tough shes kindda upset today.

girllygal:

2day's kevin dairy session was kinda funny.i could feel bb almost laughing out but she was just trying to keep it cool,  Really hope kevin stays

methinks she's falling inluv wiv him!!!! grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2009
Nkenna and Leo were having argument about Godknowswhat. good thing the cameras moved away from them. . . smart thinking cameras, smart thinking tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2009
dominique:

yeah but must he use that horrible accent and make those funny faces whenever he's there. gerry's diaries usually follows his and they're always a breath of fresh air tough shes kindda upset today.

methinks she's falling inluv wiv him!!!! grin grin grin shocked shocked

In reference to the part in bold, thats the thing that makes it cringe enducing.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jemilady: 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2009
@Dominique, why would camera moving away be soo good, We viewers want to see everything cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2009
dominique:

Nkenna and Leo were having argument about Godknowswhat. good thing the cameras moved away from them. . . smart thinking cameras, smart thinking tongue

It was a spill over from the prank. Someone played a prank and scattered their task stuff all around the place. Nkenna accused Leonel and they both had a shouting match. Nkenna has continued since then with the accusations and malice keeping.

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.