Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,712 members, 7,865,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:32 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (155149 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2009
In the diary room, Geraldine jokingly told BB that it could be BB and the organisers that played the prank. And that it also could be Quin cause the stuff were also placed on some very high place so only a tall person could have done it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2009
Quin has caught the Kevin Diary bug.

Misyarning and asking irrelevant questions about camels
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jemilady: 1:19pm On Oct 22, 2009
@sology well better him then grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2009
dominique:

methinks she's falling inluv wiv him!!!! grin grin grin shocked shocked

Seconded, Its clear she likes Kevin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2009
@ soloqy,gtay, dominique, jemilady& girllygal kiss(
guys pls keep d updates coming, at work and missing all d fun cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by srambbler: 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2009
Good job here guys. I just wish this page could make the home page.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2009
^^^ it has already been on the homepage wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2009
Eliza keeps insulting Kevin on his height. With so much meanness and the Idiot Kevin wont just walk away. Mzamo steals a glance with Leonel while the mean lady keeps on talking about Kevin's shortness.

Kevin is hurt but instead of being a MAN, he stays on as a puppy and pleads with her to stop talking to her like that. Talking about how its not good to talk badly about disadvantaged people. What a sissy embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jejelolatu(f): 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2009
Seems to me lyk d only peeps rootin 4 quinstal are s.acans!

Its beginnin to luk lyk an easy ride for kevin, b4 now, i didnt think going up against quinnstal cud end favourably 4 us, but going by unofficial polls nd comments frm non s.acans nd Nigerians, am convinced kevin wd survive dis!

My only worry is d voting site, it has obviously crashed due to d traffic , just hope biggie dosnt use it as an excuse to have a fake eviction, jst to save quinn!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Ndi(f): 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2009
Kevin and Elizabeth takes a break. angry

Due to the constant tickling, supposed harrassing and stolen pecks, the duo decided to take a break. It started with Kevin lying on on the sofa after their task rehearsal with Elizabeth sitting beside him, Kevin in a playful mood ticked her several times with her falling down beside him, giggled and told him off, after the play and warning they both decided to take a break from each other for 5days, Kevin said ''you think i cannot do it'' OK lets take a bet and they did. Nkenna laughed her head off from where she was sitting and said to them ''with both of you, its not going to last'' but between 11am and 12pm i was at a client's office, kevin did pretty well. In as much as i agree that they should both take a break, i love seeing them together and i sincerely hope the ''break'' does not affect their votes. Anybody watching now should give us update on ''KEVLIZ''. kiss kiss kiss kiss

I understand the fact that Kevin annoys some people on this forum sometimes or all the time but that makes him human, i would say Kevin was a fake if he tried to please everybody all the time. I have watched some of his diary sessions and i would say he is trying to be funny but sometimes he goes a little overboard. e.g the day he called BB ''mother'' in the diary room, she quickly called him to order and told him that if he called BB by that name again his cash would be deducted but boyfriend did not stop there he asked ''OK what if i call you ''Sarah'' (that is what other Hms calls her secretly) but BB replied ''there is no Housemate by that name''. I really think BB enjoys Kevin's diary sessions because sometimes she cannot hide the emotions in her voice and she gives him longer airtime (me think so) cool cool cool cool.

If you guys have not noticed, Kevin is one of the Hm that has been consistent since day 1 unlike Geraldine that went from ''mute to volume'. All the same i give kudos to all the Hms, it is not easy to be in the same house for days, seeing the same set of people, hearing the same voice, forming alliances, trying to please everyone (which is impossible) trying to avoid fight, taking every joke with a pinch of salt. mennnn !!!!!!! its crazy in there. Hms have often referred to Kevin as short but boyfriend does not give a damn about his height. You can call him short but you cannot take away the talent from him. cool cool cool cool.

Although i never knew Kevin until he came to BB house, he has been in the entertainment industry for sometime now (based in Jos) that explains why he behaves the way he does. You can imagine a Dbanj in BB house  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked as a Housemate.  shocked shocked shocked shocked Most of the times he asked BB ''are we entertaining you'?'' ''what are the other hms saying about me? will you tell me please, please'' he says these things with a funny attitude just to crack up BB. The day BB will crack up openly, na Kevin go cause am grin grin grin grin little wonder she takes time to suppress a laughter before asking him another question.

I pray he survives on Sunday, because it would be unfair if he leaves that house before Nkenna or Geraldine.
We all complained about Bayo in BBA1
Ofunneka in BBA2
Uti in BBA3 and now we are complaining about the 3 hms in BBA4, Haba, which one we go like? i do not like condeming our Hms or criticising them because i may not have performed better than them given the same opportunity but Nkenna's attitude ''sometimes'' not all the time can really be inexcusable. angry

On Sunday after the live eviction show, while sitting on the dinning table with Geraldine and Mzamo discussing nominations and eating a plate full of Spaghetti, girlfriend ''passed gas'' and announced ''hey i have passed gas'' oh!!! it won't smell'' Geraldine, if it smells slap me'' on cable TV.  angry now that was really disgusting. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. while i understand farting is natural, it could also be done somewhere private, not on the dinning table with other hms hmmmmmmm,  now that is what some people may call entertainment. shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool cool

I rest my case Peace out. cool cool cool cool.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2009
nice one there Ndi. . . hope keliz takes a break indefinately.

na wa o. Nigerians havent been able to vote online since yesterday. hope it wont affect Kevin's chances.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2009
dominique:

nice one there Ndi. . . hope keliz takes a break indefinately.

na wa o. Nigerians havent been able to vote online since yesterday. hope it wont affect Kevin's chances.

Seconded
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2009
Ndi:

Kevin and Elizabeth takes a break. angry

Good news lets see if she can survive, but me thinks Kevin will act the dummy and beg her!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2009
dominique:

I Just voted SUCCESSFULLY for Eliza-pest sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2009
GTay:

I Just voted SUCCESSFULLY for Eliza-pest sad

you voted online
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2009
@ndi
u dont comment here all the time but when u do, girlfriend u tell it as u see it and i just luv it kiss kiss kiss

well the bba server has been erratic all week forcing most people now to vote via sms(which i think is a ploy by d organisers to make more cash)
for me like i said b4 i aint voting for elizabeth, only kevin cos if per chance he leaves on sunday(which i doubt) i wont feel bad for spending ma money on 9ja boi.
eliza don annoy me too much angry angry angry i know kev has been bugging her but she doesnt need to be so mean and rude
hope keliz are able to take a break so our hearts will not be broken anymore undecided

we have campaigned enuff and will keep voting all d way till d results on sunday cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2009
FINALLY!!! i've voted. will vote for elizajerk later angry angry tongue
bigge should leave the voting avenues open till sunday to make up for lost time.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2009
shocked shocked shocked itai just told Kevin noe to give uup on Eliz and she's worth more than the $200,000 angry angry angry
i just feel like jumping into the screen and breaking that gorimapa's head.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2009
dominique:

shocked shocked shocked itai just told Kevin noe to give uup on Eliz and she's worth more than the $200,000  angry angry angry

Then why is she not the prize?  grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2009
dominique:

shocked shocked shocked itai just told Kevin noe to give uup on Eliz and she's worth more than the $200,000 angry angry angry

They are all patronizing him. Ithai is afraid not to tell him the truth so that he doesnt lose the only person he really talks to.

Him saying that is a clear indication that they all know he is not getting any headway embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by hashbal: 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2009
yes we vote kevin all the way, i hope dey survive till next week and when they break the comrade in arms stuff,we can kick that eliza out, shs such a fool,dey follow white men for tanzania and doin shakara for our boi
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2009
dominique:

dat itai dude is so pathetic it aint even funny, all he does now is patronise the housemates espeacially whoever happens to be d hoh
he and nkenna r truly a match made in lipsrsealed
anyways, am just keeping ma cool till sunday cos i will soon explode right here where am sitting typing dis thing angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2009
dominique:

/\
i
i
angry angry angry . . . oh he did didn't he? angry >>>>> n pray tel,wat did our DARLINNNNNNNG Kevin say to that?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by klas(m): 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2009
It was Kevin that actually started the discussion. He told itai that that the Nigerian fair-skinned girls feel too much of themselves because they think they are so beautiful (said somtin about guys dating them which I didnt catch)and that even though Eliza is a fair skinned Tanzanian girl, she at least told him that she has a boyfriend (don’t understand what he meant). He feared that his chance of getting her is very slim because she is dating a whiteman.
Itai then advised him to try and be man because he has all the time to spend with Elizabeth since in the BB house he has no time to watch televison but to be with any girl he wants. Itai told Kevin that the closeness he has with her is all he needs to have her and concluded "If you continue like this I am sure you will make her forget about her boyfriend"
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by SmashingM(f): 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2009
Guys pls dont forget to vote Eliz while voting for Kevin because if Eliz have a less vote, both of them will going.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 22, 2009
Tanks Klas kiss . . .but that Itaiiiiii angry angry angry angry angry angry

. . . oh n wat's wit this statetment "Nigerian fair-skinned girls feel too much of themselves because they think they are so beautiful" . . . Kevin sef ehh sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2009
abeg una day see dance? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by HAH: 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2009
chei this nkenna get jolojolo, chineke, see as the thing just dey fine as dem de dance. despite say i no like her i no mind the jolojolo walahi
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2009
/\
                i
                i

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 6:40pm On Oct 22, 2009
abeg what is 'jolojolo'? The last time I checked, it was what my friend's baby niece called indomie (under the influence of one of her old aunts)
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2009
Housemates won zero wager.
How sad, i thought they tried.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2009
BlueDiva:

Housemates won zero wager.
How sad, i thought they tried.

Really? Zero? Do you think BB was biased cos they got drunk when they were supposed to be practising?

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.