Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,768 members, 7,865,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:43 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (155153 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Olumide7(m): 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2009
My fellow naija people, this is Olumide living in S.A. I hope when you guys try to vote from Nigeria online, you don't vote under Nigeria. From Now on I advise you to start voting under Malawi, Namibia, Uganda or Ethiopia. Let's use our numbers to direct these countries' votes Kevin's way.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by HAH: 6:51pm On Oct 22, 2009
@ponytail

jolojolo na bobi
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2009
HAH:

@ponytail

jolojolo na bobi

are u sure? those children's old aunt calls indomie 'jolojolo'
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2009
housemates lost d task for real, haaaa haaaa haaaa!!!!!.
Biggie is just trying to be tough, dem go see oba next week when there is no shopping. Na only basics dem go get
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2009
This Nkenna is sumtin else oh, She's very good at mind games
Poor Moz Boy is looking so confused
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2009
Ndi:

Kevin and Elizabeth takes a break. angry

What's she doing on his bed right now?, looking so hot and surfing thru his photo album shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Ambber(f): 8:16pm On Oct 22, 2009
I swear there is something about Nkenna. Mind games or Jazz?. She was just putting Leonel on the spot, the boy is scared silly now. She did same with Itai and eventually knew Itai had put Kevin up but in this case she does not know who he put up, why is she asking him all these question?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2009
forget nkenna oh, she is just trying to pick leo's brain cos she is good at dat
dis gal day fear me oh

see kevin and elizabeth on d bed again thought u guys said they swore to stay apart for some days undecided
kevin y u no day hear word?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2009
how wont leo look lost and confused when she's telling him that he's all alone in thee house while she has other Nigerians to back her up bla bla bla. i'm sure the guy is wondering why he diddnt put her up when he can.

BTW i thot kevin and Eliza are taking a break, so whats she doing in his bed wiv her boobs all overhis face pretending to look at pictures angry angry is she tryin to breastfeed him. tongue this girl sha
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by bebe4u(f): 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2009
[quote][/quote]I swear there is something about Nkenna. Mind games or Jazz?. She was just putting Leonel on the spot, the boy is scared silly now. She did same with Itai and eventually knew Itai had put Kevin up but in this case she does not know who he put up, why is she asking him all these question?

what sense did the conversation with Nkenna and Leonel make? Nkenna is digging a big hole for all the Nigerian HM in the house imagine her telling Leonel  bla bla bla about the secret Nigerian force and strategy. Nkenna is an example of the benefit of cable TV that made way into villages, else i wonder where Mnet fetched her from.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Ambber(f): 8:44pm On Oct 22, 2009
once the pairing is off, the housemates are going to gun for the nigerians and rightly so.  there after they can turn on one another
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2009

what sense did the conversation with Nkenna and Leonel make? Nkenna is digging a big hole for all the Nigerian HM in the house imagine her telling Leonel  bla bla bla about the secret Nigerian force and strategy. Nkenna is an example of the benefit of cable TV that made way into villages, else i wonder where Mnet fetched her from.

Exactly. Other people heard her too and are now using it as a campaign against Nigerians in the house. embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2009
am praying dat we will be put out of our misery finally next week, our prayers have to be answered dis time around
NKENNA MUST GO!!!! and all say. . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by sultan003(m): 9:30pm On Oct 22, 2009
dominique:

BTW i thot kevin and Eliza are taking a break, so whats she doing in his bed wiv her boobs all overhis face pretending to look at pictures angry angry is she tryin to breastfeed him. tongue this girl sha

LWKM grin grin.
Seriously, this girl likes kevin but she just trying to be hard on him,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 22, 2009
ahhhh!! i havent figured out Nkenna's angle yet, i hope she has one undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2009
sultan003:

LWKM grin grin.
Seriously, this girl likes kevin but she just trying to be hard on him,

Nope she doesn't tongue she jus likes teasing him.Ofcus she likes all d attention . . . . so she teases jus 2 get mo reaction n watch him drool n mak mo fool of himself b4 withdrawin again . . . she is a woman who's plan i kno tooo well tongue a master teaser that one!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2009
^^^ spot n ziggy grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2009
please are u guys listening to nkenna's story about her "daughter"? shocked dis gal aint nuthing but a terrible liar
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by sultan003(m): 10:31pm On Oct 22, 2009
Ziggy_mama:

Nope she doesn't tongue she jus likes teasing him.Ofcus she likes all d attention . . . . so she teases jus 2 get mo reaction n watch him drool n mak mo fool of himself b4 withdrawin again . . . she is a woman who's plan i kno tooo well tongue a master teaser that one!

grin grin grin. She is in CONTROL
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by klas(m): 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2009
bebe4u:

what sense did the conversation with Nkenna and Leonel make? Nkenna is digging a big hole for all the Nigerian HM in the house imagine her telling Leonel bla bla bla about the secret Nigerian force and strategy. Nkenna is an example of the benefit of cable TV that made way into villages, else i wonder where Mnet fetched her from.

I thought what I heard her saying was enlisting the support of Leonnel to put Kevin and geraldine up for nomination when she guessed (rightly) that the team will be detagged. The last five she envisaged obviously exclude gerry and kevin. I was suprised when I pressed ok on the decoder to read the bb summary of the conversation saying Nkenna proposes that Leonel, Elizabeth, Kevin, Geraldine and Nkenna be the last five Housemates standing. Thank God I had people with me who heard her right. I think BB is wrong on this one or just deliberately mischievous.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 22, 2009
Leonel just discussed with Mzamo how Nkenna was basically 'threatening' anyone who decides to put a Nigerian up. Talk about drawing attention to yourself!!!!! First of it's a game, and obviously Nkenna has lost her game plan and is determined to drag the other Nigerians down with her. I won't be surprised if come Monday she's sacrificed.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 11:39pm On Oct 22, 2009
ezinne1212:
I won't be surprised if come Monday she's sacrificed.

About time!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 9:14am On Oct 23, 2009
Nkenna has destroyed any chances of any Nigerian reaching the finals.

I have never felt this way before but that woman has made me feel like doing someone bodily harm  angry

She went on and on yesternight about them being three Nigerians in the house. Poor Leonel felt threatend and had to call Mzamo to tell her.

Mzamo(being the strategic one who has been consistently nominating Nigerians), calmed him down and reassured him.

This morning, Nkenna continues talking and talking(I wish Kevin or anyone else would just tell her straight to shut up).

She has now made Eddie, Emma(and by extension Jeremy), etc realise that they are in a difficult situation with the Nigerians as she kept on telling them "You know we are three of us", "The only people i can trust are Geraldine and Kevin my brother and sister".

Emma looked shocked and her countenance was like someone who just got a rude awakening. Mzamo, already Knew this and showed it in her previous nominations.
Eddie was just hanging around pretending to be busy but soaking it all in.

Nkenna is an Animal, a pig, a liar and as dumb as they come.

If Kevin survives, the three Nigerians will be up for eviction the next week with two to leave .

If Kevin does not survive, Nkenna has made sure that she and Gerry will still be up for eviction and no matter who they come up against, they are gone.

The housemates were not thinking in the line of too many Nigerians before except for Mzamo and maybe Eddie but the animal has made it clear to them.

Mzamo, Leonel, Eddie, Emma, Krystal(If she survives) and Jeremy will lead the onslaught against the Nigerians next week.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by sultan003(m): 10:01am On Oct 23, 2009
OMG!!
what is she hoping to achieve with all this talk , why is she doing this cry cry.

The sooner she goes the better.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by sultan003(m): 10:12am On Oct 23, 2009
see task ooooo shocked shocked shocked
Big brother is wicked, she made them to stand in bucket full of ice blocks and water.

Is this an ENDURANCE test or what.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by girllygal(f): 10:13am On Oct 23, 2009
R u guys watching the HOH task? Oh my God,  I hope its going to be Nkenna or kevin but the truth is that if either of them wins the task, ppl will crazily be voting to save kristall and Quinn cos they will feel the nigerians r save again.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 10:17am On Oct 23, 2009
I hope Nkenna does not win it.

I think Leonel will win it again. Its between him, Jeremy and Ithai
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by girllygal(f): 10:22am On Oct 23, 2009
i dont want leonel to win it. its going to be disastrous.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by girllygal(f): 10:23am On Oct 23, 2009
kristall has given up, grin
Gosh are u watching. they are adding more ice. this is terrible
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by girllygal(f): 10:25am On Oct 23, 2009
nkenna is so determined to win the HOH. i wont be suprise if she does. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 10:26am On Oct 23, 2009
the remaining housemates in the bucket will get one heck of a frostbite!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 10:40am On Oct 23, 2009
Leonel couldnt walk. He had to be carried out of the bucket embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.